• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you want to see in a Hack?

Pokemaster414

Pokemon expert
    Years
    Id like to see a hack to chooses if u are a coordinator or trainer or gym leader and also a pokemon can die if they faint to much that would be funny lol.

Lin

JohtoMap/ZOLE Creator
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2014
    Well, I'd say Emerald or Ruby then ;)

Short Range

Chargin' mah Solarbeam!
    Years
    I'm gonna go FireRed on this one but I need Values for Pokemon and Items so I can use PokeScript. Anyone got a list of them?

francyss

No imagination for this
    Years
    Wow I'd really like to see a hack that gives you the possibility of letting a pokémon out of the pokéball to follow you. It'd be really cool, and you could use those sprites of when you go to see your team on the menu if you're kinda lazy(of course, some size adjustments).

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2010
    I think that the following would be good:

1. The starters being Cyndaquil, Mudkip, and Bulbasaur. It would be a perfect blend of the first 3 gen starters.

2. Extreme length. If it is at ALL possible, the first 3 regions to be accessible, starting in Johto, then going to Kanto as normal, then lastly Hoenn after that, accessed by the boat dood (sic) in Vermilion.

3. Every one to be catchable. I hate having to cheat to get legendaries, and to have to run multiple emulators at a time to trade between.

4. A plot that has being heroic, going to the villianous side to double-cross them, and all that kinda crap.

5. Popular culture references. For example, a guy wearing a turtle on his head and trying to find a huge ramp to go down with his bike.

If there was a way to do that all in one game, I would be forced to give it 100 out of 5. Twenty times better than GSC in that case.

bxela1

Jirachi's number 1 fan
    Years
    People want new pokemon and new adventures. Not necessarily new gyms but maybe new kinds of adventures altogether.

Well, that's what my hack has (or will have). I've also changed the name to 'The legacy of Steven".

Sneak peak:
    The starter triangle is going to be Normal-Psychic-Dragon.
    That way they have no relation whatsoever.

francyss

No imagination for this
    Years
    Wow I'd really like to see a hack that gives you the possibility of letting a pokémon out of the pokéball to follow you. It'd be really cool, and you could use those sprites of when you go to see your team on the menu if you're kinda lazy(of course, some size adjustments).

Don't forget that please. I bet people would like.

Also, good luck

Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007
    i think it would be good if you were able to join the 'baddies'
    like the ability to join team rocket/magma/agua for eg.

i also think that a game where you are the gym leader
    or when you actualy beat the elite 4 and become champion then you actualy have to act as the champion, for eg. defeating challengers etc

Short Range

Chargin' mah Solarbeam!
    Years
    Change of plans. I'll be releasing screens soon but I have to do a few things first then start the mapping and events.

I need your opinions! What one out of the four advance regions should I include to the hack? I already have one region and that will be the games first fan-made region called the Altos Region. What one other region should I put in?

Kanto
    Johto - 1 Vote
    Hoenn
    Orre

Speak for your entertainment! : D

Last edited:

shadowboy166

Gues who's internet is working
    Years
    Yeh i want Johto!!!!!!
    Also, for some reason i don't like hacks with fakemon!
    I don't know why it's just me i geuss.

Naoshi

lawl
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2023
    Orre would be a cool idea. It'd be just interesting to see how it'd work in a Pokemon Hack. :D

Back