• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you want to see in a Hack?

fy@x5

~
Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I'd like to see a sort of midevil pokemon game. Like pokemon in the dark ages. That would be awesome. Oh, and new midevil sprites too!

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Id like to see some special features that outstand from other games and it would make the game attractive

johnlycett

Not Booted Out - be like me!
    Years
  • Now this is what i would love to see,
    A hack where you are hippy xD
    Godknows where that came from.

@celebi XD
    Your totally right something out of the ordinary, use your amgination you have the power to map,script,pallete,edit the whole game how ever you like.

Teddiursa™

Never Give up
    Years
  • i love too see:

1) All Event pokemon In game
    2) Team rocket have armored MEWTO and you have to save it
    3)get all badges from all regions(the gym leaders come to visit the regein your in)
    4)more than 1 RIVALS.:)

02magnus

Creator of Digimon Chronicles
    Years
  • Hm, no comments XD AANd this message is to short :(

EDIT: No longer XD XD xD

I would like a game, where Arceus could be the head-pokemon :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    i would like to see all pokemon available as of now(no fake pokemon) good graphics,originality,and compatibility to battle and trade with original roms.also i would like to have a new character who would have the most powerful legendaries in level 100.

EvEv94

Mapper
    Years
  • It would be cool to have different tile sets and stuff like that. I would love to see some fakemon too. But that's just my opinion.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2013
    It would be nice if you can be like ash in the tv series from getting pikachu to the master quest series and you can do also his other quests not just fighting gym leaders and fighting the elite four

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2008
    I want the ability the switch the top Pokemon in your list (the Pokemon you throw out) with the L and R buttons for Fire Red, or Shiny Gold. That's it. I don't care about any new types or story changes or whatever.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Things i would like to see in a hack...hmm
    1.aesthetically pleasing tiles
    2.unique and solid story
    3.Long sidequests that lead to event pokemon(like trying to get an necklace from an old lady and a ho-oh appearing w/ it.but a much better story).
    4.great maps(no giant starter towns w/ exception of west academy)
    5.if there are,unique fakemon that look good.
    6.a gym or unique building(honestly in all the games none of the places have a treadmill.no wonder those kids are so fat)
    7.revisiting the most memorable regions.
    8.not that much profanity
    9.new ways of going to other places(i'm sick of bikes and ships now)
    10.NO lackluster events.
    and i guess thats all i can think of for now.

Back