• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you wear to sleep?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Everyone has a different liking when choosing sleep clothes. Do you wear pyjamas? A random shirt and the first pants you find? Only underwear or no underwear at all?

________

I, myself, wear pyjamas during winter, and shorts when we get warmer weather.
    Underwear is just too annoying >.< I hate sleeping with socks, I feel as if they were strangling my feet D:

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    NOTHING AT ALL :3
    No, actually, I fall under the category of #2.

Who wears socks on their feet when they sleep? Ick.
    My feet sweat enough with my blanket over me.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    No matter when, the only thing i'll wear to sleep is:

Underwear-random cotton shorts
    Socks
    and Undershirt.

And i dont care if it's winter, I'll always have the fan on, and a blanket :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Pyjamas, like my day clothes they're preferrably long-sleeved regardless of season. The ones I have on right now are nice and make me feel richer than I actually am. :3
    If I didn't have a bath on any given night (usually fridays) and have socks on, I won't bother to take them off.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I like to wear pyjama pants and whatever t-shirt I can find. I don't like wearing the matching pyjama top, it makes me feel like I'm five. .__.; I have a really big collection of pyjama pants and I've gotten rid of most of the tops and replaced them with t-shirts. XD

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    During the winter, I wear a pyjama top and bottoms, mismatched because I buy them seperately. During the summer I wear a t-shirt and ugly shorts that I would never wear otherwise.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Usually a random t-shirt and pyjama pants. No socks... suffocating my feet. DX

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
    I just take off my pants and get in bed... I need to do that 'cause I usually wear jeans, and they're usually uncomfortable to sleep in O_o

Cid

Years
    A shirt and shorts, usually. Though on cold nights, I wear pajamas.
    Socks are not on the list, how cold the night may be.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I don't care if its winter or not, I can't sleep with socks on. xD;

Normally, I just where a huge t-shirt, thats lose fitting, and comfortable.
    Well, and underwear too. I wear pajama pants, but don't keep them on while sleeping, because they bug me, for whatever reason.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Anything that i can find, well not everything, stuff like t-shirts, tanktops, and exercise shorts or pants. I dont sleep with socks on because that to me is just wierd.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well, when I know I'm not leaving the apartment for the rest of the night and want to get out of my clothing, I usually wear the T-shirt I wore that day and some shorts. However, when I'm actually getting into bed, I take my shirt off. So, for a complete answer to your question; I just sleep in shorts. :P
    I don't wear socks either, too uncomfortable.

Years
    On warmer days like this, I would just wear thin, cotton trousers and a sports bra. In winter I'd just wear proper pyjamas; as long as I peel off those clothes I've been wearing all day, I'm content with whatever I wear to bed.

J

good morning
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2016
    I get a random t-shirt and random pants and lie down on a random place.

helix

tea-binger.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2016
    I tend to wear whatever I'm going to wear the next day, regardless of whether it's comfortable or not. But if it's particularly cold, I'll slip on a robe or something.

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
    I just take off my pants...
    Well, to be more exact... T-shirt, boxers and socks ^^
    Its a little chilly at night...

God, who wears pyjamas these days??

A.I

Just a wee bit obsessed =]
    Years
    I usually just sleep in a t-shirt and some shorts.
    I sleep in my socks, but the weird thing is, I always wake up with one off and one on.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back