• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen What does this symbol mean on my togepi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    Everyone. Red Gyarados is the only one that you will absolutely find, the others can be found shiny, but with a one-in-somethinglike 64000 chance. Very, very lucky indeed. ;)
    I should say my brother is lucky then... He has a shiny Shellder, shiny Cleffa, shiny Jigglypuff, shiny Pichu and shiny Jynx, also other shiny in GBA series... Too bad he doesn't play Pokemon anymore...

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • To tell you the truth, it's not as lucky as you think. The Odd Egg you get from the Day Care has 50% chance of being Shiny.

Zowayix

hi
    Years
  • I thought the Odd Egg only hatched into pokemon that were pre-evolutions of RBY pkmn, so it can't hatch into togepi.

And by the way, in GSC only, if you breed 2 shiny pkmn, the egg has a 1/64 chance of being shiny, if you breed a shiny with a non-shiny, the chance is 1/256. If both parents are non-shiny, the chance is the normal 1/8192.

Erbe

Misses the good old days :(
    Years
  • To tell you the truth, it's not as lucky as you think. The Odd Egg you get from the Day Care has 50% chance of being Shiny.

prof. elm gave me the egg, which hatched into the togepi, not the daycare

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • What game is this?
    I can't tell from the graphics and markings around the bottom...
    But yeah grats on the Shiny Togepi!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • What game is this?
    I can't tell from the graphics and markings around the bottom...
    But yeah grats on the Shiny Togepi!
    It would be from either Gold, Silver, or Crystal. ;)
    Also, congratulations on the Shiny Togepi! The only shiny I caught in G/S/C was a shiny Golduck!

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • I thought it would be Gold / Silver / Crystal cause that is the first game Togepi is in. =P
    Well I still haven't caught a shiny, only found one in the wild at the start of the game before you get PokeBalls...

Years
  • togepi

It's easier to get a shiny pokemon from eggs and breeding instead of catching them. you're soooo lucky to get a shiny togepi, wonder what it'll look like when it evolves?

Erbe

Years
  • It's easier to get a shiny pokemon from eggs and breeding instead of catching them. you're soooo lucky to get a shiny togepi, wonder what it'll look like when it evolves?

should i evolve it? will it lose the shiny if it turns to togetic?

Erbe

Years
  • Congrats on the Shiney Togepi!! Is this your first?

certainly is my first, that i know of anyway. i never knew there was a such thing back when i was younger, so i have have had one and not have even knew it! but i lost all my pkmn games except for sapphire so i have no idea really :( , and thank you for the congratulation

It will evolve in a shiny togetic. ;)

okay, thanks! im not sure if i want to evolve the cute little guy yet though ;)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back