• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What does your whole name mean?~

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    This is sorta like the other thread I made (whats your hebrew name) but I give you a cool name, based on the meaning of your name. All I need is your First and Last name (if you dont feel comfortable giving that to me, then middle and first names are fine) and I give ya a cool name ^^

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    hasnt this been done before like when i was new?
    any way Abdul-Aziz Jabbar - servant of allah but was is it in hebrew?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I guess ur giving ppl a hebrew version? Since most names already have meanings ^^
    Claire comes from Light in french, and Featherstone is..pretty obvious XD

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
    my full name is Nic Hubbard

yes i spelt it right XD the names are welsh

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Pokemunna- I'm still working on yours, but Aziz means "strength" and abdul means servant of ___ and jabbar means the All-Compelling (attribute of Allah, the Muslim god) so.... Hows about...*thinks* XD The strong servant of the All Compelling? XD

Claire- Yeah, your basically right. Featherstone is a place in England I believe, but it also comes from the word "fe?erstān" which is an ancient building structure..xD Structure of Light! that actually doesnt sound bad at all =3

Mew- Do ya have a middle name?

Esai- Nic...hm..I'm gonna use Nicholas, since they seem to have a connection...it means the Victory of the People...as for Hubbard...its a varient of Hubert...and that sorta means Great....So..The Great Victory of the People w00t XD

as for me, my name means My God Has Answered Secretly ^^

Esai

♥♥♥ With Bubbleicious ♥&#9
    Years
    question, for my name: great victory of people, do bunnys fall into the category or people, or do they not get a great victory?

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Well, since Bunnys can be considered a people, I guess! XD

SPEAKING OF WHICH!
    EVERYONE! LISTEN!
    Blue's name means...
    THE TALL FAMOUS FARMER!
    XD!

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Perez? thats a jewish name XD
    Jeniffer means Friend of Peace. In hebrew, perez means bursting out. In spanish, its a variant of Peter. that means "Rock" so...*thinks* XD well, lets be creative...bursting out could mean like...saying your ideas freely, and supportive! So...
    Supporter of Peace! XD

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    I never really wondered or cared where my anme came from. Oh well, ELi if you do ill give you a prize.
    My name is Alexander.
    try to guess my rest :D

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    Eliana said:
    Perez? thats a jewish name XD
    Jeniffer means Friend of Peace. In hebrew, perez means bursting out. In spanish, its a variant of Peter. that means "Rock" so...*thinks* XD well, lets be creative...bursting out could mean like...saying your ideas freely, and supportive! So...
    Supporter of Peace! XD

Hey that sounds pretty cool. I'm always saying what I think and feel...must be why I always get in trouble LOL.

Back