• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What does your whole name mean?~

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    This is kinda complicated.......but my name's Von Geneta. I think you'll figure out Von easily, but not Geneta!

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Lessee. Maria means "Sea of Bitterness" XD
    Valentina means "Strong" so...strong seas is like a storm right? XD So how about Bitter Storm?

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    hey, we were doing this last night!!! I need to get Framer Bunny to post in here XD
    any way my first and second names mean child + pure, and my last name has no meaning, right eli? XD

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Lessee...James is "protector" dennis...well its the god of Wine XD and your last name I have no clue...XD So how about...scratch the wine part....
    The Divine Guardian!

mew42003

Lulz
    Years
    Eliana said:
    Lessee...James is "protector" dennis...well its the god of Wine XD and your last name I have no clue...XD So how about...scratch the wine part....
    The Divine Guardian!
    Cool!I'm Protecter of PC!XD!!!!

~James(The Divine Guardian)

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    Ooooh...
    what's mine mean!?
    I don't even know if it will mean anything but here goes...

I am:
    Rudy Velazquez.

There's a Castaneda after the Velazquez if it will get more meaning...XD

Back