• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What DS are you playing your game on? [ #24 ]

What DS are you playing your game on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
  • I'm emulating for a couple weeks, it sucks. I don't have the money to buy it right now, but when I do, I will be playing on my DSiXL.

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    On my kewl Lime Green DS Lite. ^^
    I'm going to switch do 3DS when it comes out, though.

Giraffe

キリンリキ
    Years
  • Without paying any extra?

No, I traded in a couple of games too, and had to pay £25.00 difference between the two amounts. (I was offered £115.00 for what I traded in, and the Pokemon DSi was £139.99)

I guess I'll have to wait a while for the 3DS. x33

Years
  • Seeing that my poor DS Lite's d-pad stopped working a couple of months back, I'm stuck with the fat DS. =/ I'll just try and put up with it until I can get a 3DS.

Shinjiaoki94

Punk Leader
    Years
  • NDS lite and Emulating...
    NDS lite = Old school but better and lighter than those brothers of it... so I think?
    Emulating: Cheat insanity, LOL, but some game just too slow so I just to the NDS lite.... :D

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • I'm using White on my white Dsi. XD I'm planning to get a 3ds and play Grey on it.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
  • I'm going to be playing it on a 3DS...I've decided that I want one...I think I'm gonna get the Black 3DS and White version of the game...

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    I play on the DS's original model. HOWEVER, I do plan on getting a 3DS when I can.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    First I played on an emulator, because there was no way I was going to spend the money to import from Japan.

Now that I have the games, I'm stuck playing on an old DS. My DS Lite broke (can't read games anymore because a piece inside is broken), and a fat DS was my only spare. The direction pad is wonky, so I wind up walking into walls all the time. But hey, it works.

I will be upgrading to a 3DS as soon as it comes out. So in two-ish weeks, I'll be playing the games on that beast.

Back