• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What DS are you playing your game on? [ #24 ]

What DS are you playing your game on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I played and beat both Black and White on my DS Lite but yesterday I bought a pink DSi since my Lite's seen better days. I'll be playing White on that but since my Black is Japanese and isn't compatible with foreign DSis, that'll stick on the Lite. n_n;

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
    Until I get the 3DS i am playing on my DS Lite :) Whose pixels healed themselves miraculously, right before B/W release here in Aus! saved me buying another DS Lite thank God.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    On my Black DSi. At least until I gather enough spare monies to buy a 3DS.
    Damn driving lessons. WHY YOU SO EXPENSIVE!

TCB

Tranquilo.
    Years
    My trusty DS Lite. I can't afford a DSi/DSiXL right now, my sister's had hers stolen [:(], and I'm honestly looking to save up money to get one of the two said above or the 3DS - it's awesome if I may say so.

Novia

Psyduck Fangirl <3
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2011
    I'm playing Pokemon Black on my DSi, which is also my first DS. For some silly reason I am never in touch with what the newest device is, I didn't know that the Nintendo DS line existed until I saw a commercial for the DSi system a year ago. :embarrass

Lateon

The Eon Follower
    Years
    Blue DSi. I bought it when it came out so I could use the internet on it, and I'll probably keep it around for a little while. I want to get the 3DS but I'll wait till I have extra cash. i don't really need to buy it right now when the one I have works great.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I had traded in my old DS Lite last year. So, I'm currently playing all my games, including White, on my DSi.

MeiChama

Spazztastic Fangirl~
    Years
    DS Lite. I wanted a DS but I don't really like the DSi all that much, so I decided to stick with the regular DS.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I'm using the original DS, I never really felt the need to get the newer versions when I can play DS games just fine on my old one.

Having said that I'll be getting the 3DS when it comes out so I'll probably play it more on that.

Hopefully I'll be using my old DS to help me migrate pokemon from the 4th gen though. My old DS has a dead pixel or two, but apart from that's it's chugging along fairly well.

I voted 3DS too even though I don't have it yet, cause I know when it does come out I'll see this and want to change my votes...

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Well, I am playing the Japanese copy on a DS Lite, going to plan to play it on a DSi when the English copy arrives, and... in the meantime, emulating it. I messed up my votes, so the votes do not match. I might want to get a 3DS when the time comes.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    Once I start playing it, I am going to play my Black version on my pink DS Lite <3

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    I haven't gotten to start playing B/W yet, but I'll be playing each on either my DS or my DS Lite (I'll probably pick one system for each and stick with that, but I'm not sure which system I'll use with which game yet).

I'll probably eventually get a 3DS, but not until some more games come out for it. I don't have much time to use my existing handhelds as it is.

Back