• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What DS are you playing your game on? [ #24 ]

What DS are you playing your game on?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm playing it on my good ol' DS Lite because I'm poor and can't afford a DSi of any sort, and there's really nothing wrong with my DS Lite anyway~

Shiroi Alucard

White Knight
    Years
  • I'm using my Crimson/Black DS Lite, but hope to get a DSi so I can connect to my WPA connection that my dad refuses to switch back to at least WEP.

n64benowitz177

Is The Man In The Mirror.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2012
    I'm using my original Nintendo DS for the soul reason that I've had it since the beginning and it never has let me down. Plus I'm holding off on getting a new handheld until the 3DS comes out.

JB2448

A Giant Slice of Pecan Pie
    Years
    • Seen May 27, 2016
    DSi, to which I'll switch to 3DS when that comes out. I'm glad that Game Freak, Creatures, and Nintendo took advantage of the DSi's enhanced features and implemented them in Black and White.

iRoyBoy

Is the definition of yaoi
    Years
  • My trusty pink DS Lite that has my initials bedazled onto it!
    Why does admiting that proudly make me feel lame...

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    I'm using a Nintendo DS Lite currently, but I will be playing on a 3DS very soon, as I'm trading in my DS Lite for money towards the 3DS, and I can't use WiFi on my DS Lite right now do to the use of WPA2 security on my network.

Lexxy

sup brah?
    Years
  • I'm playing on my DSi.
    I can't afford the 3DS right now since I'm moving out in June :/
    I will get it eventually though, my main focus was just getting White.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    My original, white, DS Lite that I got six years ago.

Have nothin' newer, but it still works, and looks brand new so!

Rassalon

Epic One
    Years
  • DSi and DS Lite. DSi normally but, when i t runs out of power and, I went and left the charger at my other house I then use my lit until I get it.

Back