• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

what electric Pokemon would you use for power during a power outage?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    No one else would use a Rotom? It wouldn't take up space because when I don't need it to provide electricity it can just chill in an appliance.

JimJams

Giggles at the Ghosties
    Years
  • No one else would use a Rotom? It wouldn't take up space because when I don't need it to provide electricity it can just chill in an appliance.

Yes! :D I was just going to say, Rotom definitely seems like the best Pokemon for the job.

ThePokeBoss

PokePimp
    Years
  • Zekrom.. his big generator for a tail would light up my house for years. if i couldnt use it i would pick.. luxray... or maybe a few magnezone..

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I don't think I would use a too powerful Pok?mon, like Raikou, because it would probably overload the machines and stuff, and they would explode. And I wouldn't use a Pok?mon like Pikachu or Pichu because I think using too much electricity would tire them. I guess I would go for an Electabuzz.

Back