• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What element are you?

What element are you?

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    31279d2530f060dbfa62356f5e0813be.jpg

I've always kinda been interested in this sort of stuff. Reading about how people's personalities can fit with certain genres or categories. I've always enjoyed the 4 elements in terms of peoples personalities and where do people fit in them.

Most people use the quiz to find out what they are, but a lot of people just go with what they feel they are.
    Where do you guys think you fit?

Detailed descriptions for the elements are here:

Water | Earth | Air | Fire

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
  • I just use my feel. My element is fire type because I'm quite a rushy guy and always do a lot of mistakes.

Sad

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • if i feel i fit all of them does this make me the avatar

Not taking the quiz cause no time atm, but both strengths and weakness seem to match up with what's written on the Water Element's description.
    I'm very much fitting of the "taking care of people" since I always have the habit of looking after friends (a.k.a being the walking refrigerator and feeding them). I like helping people out, listening to their problems and I might as well where a "hug me" shirt for the rest of my life.

Being a water kid i'm satisfied being called an artist however "Easy listening, harp, trance, dreamy music, flowing music" and "Clothes: Flowing fabric that swirls, layers, dangly jewelry, costume-ish and romantic" ... don't know if that really fits me.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • The description for Earth fit my personality more; I took the quiz and it confirmed it.

As an EARTH person, you value practicality, common sense, and patience. You have realistic expectations for your life, and prefer the tried and true to the up and coming.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • I got fire

As a FIRE person, you value the passionate, the exciting, and the intense. You love the juice of life—the experience of it—more than you value accomplishments or possessions. For the full version of your personality profile, click the FIRE graphic below.

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • im not doing that quiz , it is way too long lol
    i remember my zodiac sign says i'm water
    but i feel like my element is earth though

i feel at home in a forest
    my fav colour is brown
    and people describe me as a ''down to earth'' person

♥​

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm Fire! Nah I'm just as much Water, from reading the descriptions. Firewater.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I've always said water (I'd be a waterbender in the ATLA universe) but I got air for this quiz. I also read the reasoning behind each......and I actually agree with air?! It's messing me up right now. Water 5ever.

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    My result was Air. I can agree somewhat (particularly with the whole getting consumed with fantasy and forgetting about real life), but it sounds a little too... logical for me. So I read through the others, and saw Water as also being like me as it was more focused on feelings which I am definitely very oriented towards. But not quite there either as I'm not quite as ridiculously emotional as it describes. I suppose a mixture of Water and Air then, veering more towards Water. In general, I've been told that I'm more Waterlike in what people usually describe that personality type as being, which this quiz seems to adhere to.

Although honestly, I don't really see myself as fitting into any of the four classical elements in general. Fire is too fiery, Water is too blue (the color I associate myself with is red, a stereotypical fire color) Air is based on flight and I'm really afraid of heights, and Earth is pretty boring to me and not as flashy as the others.

Years
  • I took the quiz and got earth, but I'm more of a fire person I think after reading that description.

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    I've always identified myself as an earth person but I know I'm pretty flighty, so the fact that I got air on the quiz doesn't really surprise me.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I got air. I think I'm a close mix of air and earth though, from my understanding. :)

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
    Years
  • I got Air and I'm not surprised in the least after reading its description.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    Ahh I love quizzes like this! I got water but I feel like I'm more of air myself based on the descriptions.

Back