• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What element are you?

What element are you?

• Total voters

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    I got Air! Reading through the descriptions I think I'm more of a Water than an Air, with Water's greater focus on feelings than thinking (I'm more of an F than a T).

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    Im air! It sounds about right I guess. There are some things I disagree with, but its not bad.

Scholar, teacher, student, communicator, writer, philosopher, theorist, economist, strategist.

It said ill probably be one of these and that sounds right actually- surprisingly.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I got Air, like a lot of people it seems. I think I can agree with it, although I can see elements of Earth in me as well.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    I got Air, which makes a lot of sense. I am more logical and intellectual, and I do tend to put my emotions aside. Plus, I have a problem with getting so wrapped up in my thoughts that I dissociate and lose sense of my surroundings.

Years
    I got Earth and it does make sense, but I believe I'm a mix of Fire and Earth after reading the descriptions.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I've always identified myself with water ever since I was a kid, and lo and behold I got water on the quiz as well. Though now I wish I had more sea creature things hahaha.

Margaery Tyrell

Growing Strong
    Years
    I had honestly expected to get water, but I instead got air as my element - after reading it I can agree that I am somewhat air - I have a tendency to get caught up in ideas and fantasies in my head, but I wouldn't say I put my emotions aside. I'm very much water in that respect, I value my feelings and passions - certainly not distant. But I suppose that depends on who you'd ask, because I'm rather reserved in the presence of people I'm not friendly with. I read the fire description too, and I kinda fit fire as well tbh - I can be intense, but more in the sense of the storm of a gradually rising wave, a pot that has overflowed from boiling for too long - not necessarily impatient and impulsive. I have been described as charismatic however - I suppose I'm rather self-contradictory. I'm a bright person, and when I allow it to happen, my presence is easy to recognize.

christ i'm pretentious as hell

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    I always said I am Earth.
    My favorite type is Ground, I want to be a Earth bender (thanks, Avatar!), and I HATE water. I can't stand to be outside when it's raining and I hate being near the ocean. It's cold, lot of strong winds, oh and water... I am never at the beach and if I am, I am rolling in the hot sand :)

I live near the Ocean... and I don't like it...

You have a pretty strong nesting instinct, which results in your wanting a settled and stable existence in your home
    Yeah totally me!

You have no problem with commitment in relationships, and you're very faithful and trustworthy in every relationship you have. You tend not to change residence or jobs often if possible.
    Yuuuup.

You may have a tendency toward laziness.
    Yaah only with this point I am Earth XD

Being patient, you may be fine with procrastination and lack of immediate action, which can frustrate others
    I do procrastinate A LOT :3

Season: Winter
    I love it!

Animals: Big, docile domesticated animals (cows, horses, goats, pigs), dogs
    My favorite animal is the Cow :3

These are the one who apply most to me, but the description is not 100% truly for me.

Now, the test!!

... I got Air.

Ah well. Still an Earth girl in my heart <3

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I definitely feel a stronger connection to both Air and Water qualities. I think it's safe to say I'm a mixture of both really. I can be very much Air like in some ways, and very much Water like in others.

The quiz outputs Air; but I feel like it biases heavily towards Air like answers. I definitely respond like a Water would in situations when a Water would be best suited.

Joining the air group.

Sometimes your tendency toward fantasy and "big picture" thoughts can make you a daydreamer to your own detriment

You may have a tendency to get distracted too easily

Both pretty true. I don't have a very long attention span for most things, especially not anymore.

But this one...

You may be a poor housekeeper and a poor dresser because you don't care much about appearances, and manners sometimes escape you.

Is wrong on all levels. I'm very nice-mannered and well-dressed so I definitely wouldn't say I match this quality haha. Feels like I'm more of an air/water mix since I'm a pretty emotions-driven person but also fairly distracted and often daydream. Like a lot of others here, I assume. xD

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
    Aww yeah. Air is my favourite element and I've always thought I was an air type of guy. Earth would have been cool too!

What element are you?

Last edited:

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
    Years
    Air.

These quizzes either give me Air or Fire, but I'm a blend of the two, I feel--I feed into myself.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    I'll just put another vote to water as that is the closest to ice...

and then I realized that the link to the test is further down. Whoops! Well for the test, I got air as my description. I think that the description seems reasonably close enough so I agree with it. However, the assignment of those personality types to the elements seem bit arbitrary...

Years
    As a FIRE person, you value the passionate, the exciting, and the intense. You love the juice of life—the experience of it—more than you value accomplishments or possessions.

This is pretty much me, but I do honestly value possessions and accomplishments a lot, so long as its done on my terms, I guess.

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    Water and I'm now crying. D':

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
    I'm definitely air! Always have been. I'm light, floaty, carefree and I go wherever the wind takes me.

Back