• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What FInal Fantasy Game Do You Need Help On

Which FInal Fantasy Game Do You Need Help On

• Final Fantasy 7

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Final Fantasy 8

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Final Fantasy 9

• Final Fantasy 10

• Final Fantasy 10-2

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

MysticSwampert

Lord of little people!
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 31, 2004
    I cant beat Jecht is FF10. I kill him. then! he uses the sword of his stomach, a lot of times and all of my people die. and then they all go AAGHH!!!! and fall over. then it zooms in on one. How do i kill that guy. I'll kill him if i dont get past him!! oh wait. . .

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
  • I)arkVegnaGun, please do not double post. There is an edit button on the bottom of your post that you could have used to edit it.

Anyways, I'm stuck on 9, after you defeat Hades or whatever and your floating around in space. I have no idea of where to go...

Philbro

The One For You!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • U.K.
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Ok

As soon as you have done that press the directional buttne up and keep going and you will come to the crystal and press on it and you will be in the crystal world. There will be all teh gods but weaker and they are only to gain gil and ap only.

Back