• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen What Footage Would You Like To See This Weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altius

Flygon Fan
    Years
    Don't think that the Professor being chased by a pooch/zigzag will be in 3D... But it will still be very fun to watch.

Years
    What was that one like? I can't find it on YT, maybe you'll have better luck

It was just a few seconds of the player character walking around New Bark Town. And by 'walking around' I mean walking in a circle and not really going anywhere.

I don't care what they show, just as long as they show something, and hopefully more than what they initially did for HG/SS.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I am hoping they show footage of UNDERWATER. I'm assuming Graphic wise it's Fiona look like X and Y, but I'd really like to see how underwater looks now.
    I definitely want to see a glimpse of how diving works now! I loved diving and soaring through the seagrass in Ruby. But I somehow think, since it's a later part of the game and perhaps considered a "cool" feature to be saved for later, that it won't show up in the first glimpse.

How could I have forgotten...I also want to hear some of the music! I remember they placed a focus on revealing Ekruteak City's music fairly early for HGSS, and it was so amazing. So tack on "playing some of the new music for us" as part of my footage wishlist.
    MUSIC. Yes, the trumpets or french horns or whatever the Hoenn sound is really featuring, I totally want them to have this or something in a revamped version for the trailer. That if anything would get my senses tingling even more about these games.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    I want to get a glimpse of the protagonists running around, which would obviously show off the graphics style. I also kind of want to see battles, to see if they'll follow XY's art format or revert back to the old one. And a little bit of music, of course. :)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    *snip*

There be a countdown in the video right now, for those wondering how much longer

Thanks for posting that :)

I just remembered that we probably won't see anything until the end of the program like Usual. It's been awhile since I had to enduring that variety program...

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Eh guys, I suggest keeping off streaming site discussion. Pokémon Get TV doesn't stream outside of Japan, so we shouldn't really have access to it. Best to avoid getting ourselves in any hot water for illegal stream linking. Thanks!

Years
    Eh guys, I suggest keeping off streaming site discussion. Pokémon Get TV doesn't stream outside of Japan, so we shouldn't really have access to it. Best to avoid getting ourselves in any hot water for illegal stream linking. Thanks!

I wasn't aware of that. Sorry for bringing it up {D:} .

So yeah, Pokemon Get TV is to come out in 2 hours and 12 minutes, proably nothing will show up until the end so make it around 2 hours and 32 minutes...then the wait for Serebii to update...

Years
    I just want to see if it is actually in 3d. Wouldn't mind seeing a possible new character or mega as well. Maybe the Swampert and Sceptile Megas. Though, I doubt we will see new Megas this early.

They'll probably save any new Megas until E3 and beyond. Some they may not even show until after the games come out like they did with some of the XY megas.

blue

gucci
    Years
    It will probably be pretty much nothing for the first 15 minutes, then for the next 30 minutes they will show an anime episode (probably Hoenn adventures) and then the last 15 minutes of the show will showcase the new footage. That's assuming that Pokémon Get TV has the same format as Pokémon Sunday/Pokémon Smash.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back