• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What game are you gonna get this year that's coming out?

Dusclord

Ganon killer
    Years
    They say they may even not announce the next Zelda at the Los Angeles E3 this year, I guess it will be for something like Christmas 2010, if we are pessimistic.

Duh I'll see... I don't like to wait anyway x)

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Killzone 2 is one i have my eye on. Batman Arkham Asylum and the next CoD aswell.

Heavy Rain is something i will definitely buy if it's out by 2009.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 28, 2014
    I am going to be getting the Sims 3 when it comes out, and also pokemon Platinum.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

The DS Kingdom Hearts game and will pretty much keep me content until Kingdom Hearts 3.

Same as you. KH358/2 Days

But U forgot, that KHIII hasnt even been in Development, So you Possible have to wait a couple of Years.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Pokemon Platinum if I can be bothered.

That's probably all I know of for now.... I'll edit if I find anything else.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Aha forgot something. GHOSTBUSTERS! Yes im actually getting the wii rendition of it. I dont care what you say but because its ghostbusters its already game of the year for me.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Kingdom Hearts: 365/2 days, hopefully if I'll ever get a DS. >.<
    I'm hoping to make money at spring, so maybe I can get Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop for the Wii. When it comes...

storm393

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2009
    hmmmm..... the new final fantasy crystal chronicles and fire emblem:shadow dragon, thats all i can think of

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Killzone 2 . PS3
    Uncharted 2 . PS3
    God of War 3 . PS3
    Pokemon Platinum . NintendoDS

Probably the only games, I'll get this year. Going to try and save my money for some new gear for my computer.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Pokémon Platinum and probably No More Heroes 2. I heard that was coming out.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Pokemon Platinum, probably. I might have to put off buying it until the end of the year and see if I can find a used copy by then.

Other than that, I'm probably not going to buy any games coming out in 2009. :x

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Other than the obvious Platinum answer, I'm praying that either of new KH are released this year so I can get them. I also really want Final Fantasy XIII when it comes out for the Xbox 360.

Akeraz

Winning is Magic
    Years
    I've already got a few things I wanna get this year:

Pokémon Platinum - Hopefully I can get it Imported from Americaz before UK release
    Tales of Vesperia - Yeah, We get it spring '09 here in the uk
    Resident Evil 5
    Chrono Trigger DS - I'm hoping this will get a UK release, or i'll have to import it.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    - Prototype (assuming they release an Asia release version, better yet Japanese)
    - Alpha Protocol
    - Dragon Age: Origins
    - Idolmaster SP (all 3 versions, assuming I get a PSP on time)
    - Hachi Koi (Dating sim made by EA. Of course I'm looking forward for it!)
    - KimokawaE! (loldunno)
    - Chaos;Head Noah
    - F.E.A.R. 2

Back