• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What game are you gonna get this year that's coming out?

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Pokemon Platinum! Usually, I don't play much games at all, but I do want to play Platinum! :) I can't wait...

Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2023
    Isn't Platinum already out? Or is this the English version? I'm playing the partial patch-Japanese version.
    Tekken 6

Tombstone975

The grass is always greener.
    Years
    I'm actually gonna use this year to buy old games/consoles from my childhood and such more than anything, so I haven't looked at what's coming up other than the obvious Platinum, which I'll probably get.

I've always missed out on every Nintendo event in every Pokemon game, so maybe I'll get another chance this time.
    Gamecube?
    Ever since the DS came out,The consol vanished from the market and only appeard secoundhand.

Isn't Platinum already out? Or is this the English version? I'm playing the partial patch-Japanese version.
    Tekken 6
    Yea only the Japanese version will be out,but if you wanna trade your GBA pokemon you can only do it if there both US/Japenese (I read in Serbi net that its region blocked)
    Plus like many gamer we want to see the storyline.

Last edited:
    Back