• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What game that isn't out yet, you wanna play the most? (revived)

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
Not any really, except maybe KH2. SO just sort of came along, and I was like "Oh. That's kinda cool" *wastes 100+ hours of life on it*
Other than that, nothing I can really think of. Not excited about the DS or PSP but will get them.

I think that's it *gets hit from behind*
I mean, I'm looking forward to Xenosaga Episode II! I'd trade all my other games just to play it for a second! ^_^

aaaaaa

*pats her Abby* *this is of course difficult due to height difference, but doable!*
Good girl, Xenosaga pwnz your soul

BigBoss

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2007
Here's my list:

Zelda GCN
KH2
MGS Snake Eater
GTA San Andreas
Metroid Prime 2 Ehcoes
Metriod Prime Hunters
Halo 2

Thats it......

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
That's easy!

Xenosaga II
KH2
FF12
Zelda (???Title)

That sums it up.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
Years
Still waiting for a UK release of Tales of Symphonia, never mind anything else...

Other games on my wanted list:
Final Fantasy XII
Kingdom Hearts 2
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Melodies
Guilty Gear Isuka
X-Men Legends 2

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

There are too many games that haven't been released yet, although GTA: San Andreas came out today... *steals dad's credit card and goes off to buy it* XD

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
Toothache said:
Still waiting for a UK release of Tales of Symphonia, never mind anything else...

Other games on my wanted list:
Final Fantasy XII
Kingdom Hearts 2
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Melodies
Guilty Gear Isuka
X-Men Legends 2

*cough* It's not Chain of Melodies. It's Chain of Memories

Merron

Hope of the Redoran
Years
I am really looking forward to playing "The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion". Morrowind was like, the coolest game of its time, and the whole Daedra mythos is incredible. I'd like to work for Bethesda Softworks someday.

Downside: I'll have to buy the new Microsoft console to play it. :dead:

Back