• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What game that isn't out yet, you wanna play the most? (revived)

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Right now I currently can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 2 to come out, because I loved the first game very much! ^_^ And I also can't wait to play Harvest Moon for Girls. (It's always felt awkward having to play as a boy. *sweatdrop* No offense there...) Even though it's already out in Japan, it's supposed to be coming out here so I guess that counts. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to it since I love the Harvest Moon series! <3

And I can definitely speak for my brother on this one... Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3! O_o He is obsessed with that show, and can't wait until that game comes out because he'll get to play as Broly, lol. I can't blame him there, though!

Back