• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Gender Is Your Character?

What gender is your character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CRaTeR

Emperor of Aragon
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2015
    I'll play as a boy the first time through, then I'll usually choose the girl on the second version.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Hoen
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    I choose boys because of the manga. I usually go by the manga the I have corresponds with. i.e. Pokemon Crystal, in the manga Crystal is a girl so I'll choose a girl (and name it crystal), Pokemon Sapphire, the character Sapphire in the manga is a girl so I choose girl in the game, et cetera, et cetera.

Jack Kentnon

Derp Trainer
    Years
    I'm a boy, so I choose boy. Have been since the choice was avaliable. Despite how retarded the male trainer looks in D/P/Pt.

Mind you, I went with girl in Ruby once out of bordom, and was plesantly suprised to see some of the game had changed. However, I felt a little creepy for doing so, so I restarted. I also didn't like Brendan hitting on me.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2011
    I always choose the male character on the game i buy, if i end up getting the counter part game i play through it as the female character.

Last edited:

Nickmonster

I AmThe Best So Give It A Rest
    Years
    Sometimes i play as boy,and as girl.I am a boy,but i think i mostly choose girls if i find a certain part in the game "hard",becuase i believe the girl has better luck.

Mifune

*Lurk Lurk Lurk*
    Years
    Boy. The only times I'll choose Girl are when I have the second version of a Generation, and it's not my main

GeTViZy

Live2Play<>Play2Live
    Years
    I'm a male but I choose to use the fairer sex. I just simply like how most females sprites look, except Lyra in HGSS. Her pig-tails and headgear make her head look too big.

Back