• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What grade are you in this year?

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
Years
  • Alot of people are starting school soon. I am I know that.

So...What grade will you be in this year?

I'll be in 12th grade, I wont gradaute though because I'm in special ed. (Long story Dont ask.)

Years
  • Eleventh this year.

To be honest, after tenth being so awesome, I can't wait for my eleventh grade. Might get a little difficult but hey, I may pull some miracles and get passing grades =P

Whispering Winds

Kirby Dance! (>'-')> <('-'<)
    Years
  • I'll be going into 12th grade this year. I'm really excited to finally be a senior! I won't be starting school until September, though.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • If I don't get held back because of the B.O.E.'s bullcrap reasons, I'll be entering the ninth.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • I'm entering 7th grade this coming year ^__^

A precaution to all incoming 6th graders~

Pay attention,school's gonna get complicated now that you enter a new school~ o__o;

Years
  • I'm going into the 12th grade. It'll be a challenge, I'll tell you that. But I don't want to graduate! ;o;
    ...only because I don't know what I want to do. XD

Katsu-Bang

Nankurunasai~
    Years
  • Miss Kanna said:

A precaution to all incoming 6th graders~

Pay attention,school's gonna get complicated now that you enter a new school~ o__o;

OMG, yes, I have to totally agree with that, after what I went through....

Anyhow, I'm going into 7th grade too, should be a fun year, seeing as at my school, the 7th graders were all weird or too preppy -_-;

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • I'm going to soon become a junior in high school, which is fine, it's between grades 9 and 12. You won't be judge as much as the seniors because you may take your superiority for granted, and you won't be picked on like a freshmen, because I'm no longer considered "freshmeat" (or just simply 'stupid freshmen', which I really didn't like). I'll know lots of people and see many familiar faces, so looking towards 11th grade shouldn't be very new or much of a hassle excluding the work.

Heh, high school went by fast. Which is good, because I hate it here and reeeaaally want to go to college and finally be with new peers. *nod*

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    We don't have grades here, we just use years XD

I'm going to be in year 9, dunno what that is in grade...

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Emma said:
    We don't have grades here, we just use years XD

I'm going to be in year 9, dunno what that is in grade...

That would be either 8th or 9th grade, depending on that you do for kindergarden. At least thats about where I am.

Im in 9th grade, meaning Im goin to frickin High School! ^^

Back