• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Grade Are you In?

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Well what grade are you in...if you are a droupout or finished school they why are in this thread in the first place????

I am in 11th Grade.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    I am in the 7th, according to my Age, its the normal~
    The professors asked me to jump the 1st grade, but I didnt want to do it, neither my parents~

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I am in 9th gread.Its a little bit annoying though.I cant wait to be in a higher grade.

Stevey

the Lexicon of Love
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Mx
    • Seen Apr 27, 2005
    Here in Mexico I'm on 3rd of secundary, That equals 9nth grade...

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I'm a highschool sophomore, a wise fool, lol. xD;

Kurosaki

I'll never remember my grade! ><
    Wait, I'm in Grade 9, and loving the freedom baby! XD

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    I'm a freshman in high school (9th grade). <.<;; The teachers as well as the higher grades hate freshmen. XD I'm constantly walking around the school with a baseball bat for defense. XD

But high school is awsome, so much freedom. :O~~~ (<--Thanks to Jess. XD)

~Kelsey

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I'm not in school since I got out early...But I was in the 11thish grade when I got out XD

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Im in High school. lol Well I am but take classes in college too. Kinda odd since even though i maintain a good GPA Im not that smart. Im in 11th grade or known as a junior. GO CLASS OF '06!

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I'm in grade 10, for all you people in grade 9 XD, grade 10 is so much better coursewise on what you want to take and even more off school activites. Also you're not "The new kids on the block" anymore and have nothing to fear XD.

Its grade 11 that I fear, because just yesterday I had to fill out a course selection sheet for grade 11 so I had the option of choosing SIX subjects that I wanted to take insted of the normal two that aren't mandatory, its in a way sort of intimidating having to choose courses that reflect heavily on what I want to do when I get older.

Back