• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Grade Are you In?

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    I'm a high school junior, so 11th grade. ^^ *is so happy to not be a sophomore anymore* Although, junior year's a lot tougher than any other, at least it has been for me. Especially with all that talk about college and whatnot. >_< But besides that, I love being a junior. So much more freedom than the previous two grades. ^^

2006, baby! <3

Years
    I am out of school, i am out school, cha cha cha.... *pulls self together*
    Im out of school lol, no it's college, but school is nowhere in the title lol.It's still school though -.-; lol.Get your education though!
    Or else you'll be spelling like this. houk'd on fonics dune guud fer mee.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    What's Xmanga? If you mean Xanga, I don't have one.

I was a member of the class of '04 but I SHOULD have been '07, so you're right, '07 rules I guess :P

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I don't know why people think I'm in 7th grade. o.o Of course, that was last year~

For now, I'm 8th- boring as could be. ^ ^

mvtm

Years
    I am in 9th grade and i am 16 , part of it is because thats how works the school system in my country so its normal.
    I am surprised to see people who are like 2 yeard younger than me on 9th grade.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Jedi_Amara said:
    What's Xmanga? If you mean Xanga, I don't have one.

I was a member of the class of '04 but I SHOULD have been '07, so you're right, '07 rules I guess :P
    Oh sorry I meant your real life journal.I plan to get more credits to move up a grade.

Back