• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Hair/Body Products Do You Use?

Years
  • What hair/body products do you use?

I typically use Old Spice body wash with the original scent(Although they stopped selling it here for some reason....) Old Spice deodorant (I have been starting to use Right Guard Extreme Cool Deodorant/Antiperspirant during the summer, as it gives your underarms a "air conditioning effect" as the bottle advertises it.) and Axe Anarchy Shampoo/Conditioner.
    As fair as hair gel goes I don't use it a lot, only on days where my hair is being really stubborn, but I use Defi which is actually more of a molding creme.

Defi
    Spoiler:

Axe
    Spoiler:

Old Spice Original Body-wash
    Spoiler:

Old Spice Deodorant
    Spoiler:

Right Guard Extreme Cold
    Spoiler:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Body:
    Deodorant: That Nivea black and white one.. the pink coloured one.
    Sunblock: Aveeno moisturizer with spf30 for the face
    Face wash: E45 Wash (for people with excema, even though I dont have it, I find it doesnt dry out or irritate my skin.)
    Prescription: Metrocream 0.75% for control over my rosacea redness. (Flagyl for once in a while if I have a lot of redness.)
    Body Wash: uh.. forget what it's called.. but like an orange-cinnamon one that is like "the good stuff" packed with real fruit extracts and whatnot in it.

Hair: L'oreal Elvive colour protect shampoo and conditioner
    Styling: Got 2 b heat protection (angel one), glue hairspray when I want to give my hair hold, or their hairwax.

Years
  • At this moment I have Axe Twist shower gel, Rexona Cobalt Deodorant, Axe Apollo Bodyspray, Taft Power hair Gel, that's it.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • Deoderant: Degree (I got a bunch of the 130g ones for 0.88$ in 2012; usually 3$)
    Shampoo: Dove (I got about thirty or so free bottles of shampoo / conditioner, paying only about 5$ maybe to cover the taxes (which I still saved 10% on lol))
    Soap: Dove (Got the 4x90g packs for 0.88$; usually 6$ or so)
    Sunscreen: Coppertone! No particular reason. SPF60 methinks.
    Shaving Cream: Satin Care. They were 2$ in Quebec. Most stores sell them closer to 3.50$.

When I'm out of Dove, I'll go back to TresSemme. Lots of coupons for those ones.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    Deodorant: Some kind of Dove lemon-scented one, it's got a yellow top and a yellow bird on the front. It smells nice and works, but it's pretty expensive, which is annoying. Ocasionally I'll use Dove black-and-white, but that's kinda redundant, my school shirt is red.
    Face wash: Clearisil Face Wash. I have mild acne, and it's a quick and effective way to remove it. It's been working for me so far, and I don't really mind the price, so long as it's doing its job well, which it is. I used to wash using Tea Tree face wash but that stuff burns if it gets in your eyes.
    Body Wash: Tango-cherry body wash. Yes, it exists. While I believe it's intended for men, I absolutely adore it. A little expensive perhaps, but it's divine smelling. I get complimented on smelling nice whenever I've washed using it, too.
    Shampoo: Lime-scented shampoo all the way. <3 Not too expensive, smells divine, and does a good job of cleaning my hair without leaving any excess. My only complaint is that my conditioner blocks out the scent sometimes.
    Conditioner: Coconut-scented conditioner, but I'm not entirely sure on the brand. All I remember is that yet again, it's expensive. However, it works well for me, it keeps my hair mildly fluffy without being a frizzy mess. Plus it comes out easily, as opposed to other conditioner I've tried.
    Shaving: Satin Care. Meh, it's alright. Pretty cheap and does its job, nothing more to say, really.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Shampoo: Axe Sport Blast

Body Wash: Axe Dark Temptation

Face Wash: Clean & Clear Deep Action Exfoliating Scrub

Stick Deodorant: Axe Dark Temptation

Spray Deodorant: Axe Dark Temptation

Hair Gel/Paste: Axe Whatever Messy Look Paste

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • I use my mom's shampoo and whatever soap is there because I can (also I don't care about smelling like a woman old spiiiiice), and when I have the time in the morning (ie never) I'll wet and gel my hair for the day.

Years
  • Deodorant: Some no name brand that smells like pine trees. Really can't wait until I've used it up.

Shampoo/Conditioner: I believe it's called Tresemme, and it's a 2 in 1 product. It smells a bit flowery, but its my sister's, and as long as it works, I don't really care what it smells like.

Body Wash: Ivory, original scent. Switched over from using plain old bar soap, but both smell basically the same.

Aftershave: Jovan Black Musk. Way too strong for my liking, and there are times I'd almost rather not use it if I didn't have to (but it isn't worth it for my face to be irritated for hours).

Years
  • Shampoo/Conditioner: just swapped to some other brand that's formulated for redheads (I assume dyed like mine haha)
    Body Wash: I think it's Nivea or something close to that, it's orange cream. :3
    Deodorant: Secret. I could never remember if I was using Secret or Degree, which is funny I think I've been using Secret for a few years now...
    Face wash: Stress control kind, I don't have it with me so I can't check the brand.
    Hairspray: I've got two kinds, a cheap bottle of Suave and an old bottle of Bed Head? shine hairspray.

It'd odd that I'm not using a bunch of Suave stuff, I'm a cheap person. :p

In the mornings lately, I tie back my hair and then put hairspray on it so it'll stay. Usually the old stuff because it does work better, and sometimes the cheap stuff.

Years
  • Deodorant - I use a hypo-allergenic one, and it has a nice smell too!

Shampoo & Conditioner - I have to wash my hair often since I'm very prone to oily hair.

Body Wash - I often use different smelling ones every time, of varying brands.

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2013
    Some noname brand shower gel and shampoo and some Axe deodorant and I'm good to go ;P

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2013
    I don't use much skin care products but whatever i use i go for herbal or natural products.

Last edited:

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
    Years
  • Wow, these threads get more and more personal every day. I love it.

Deodorant: Geo. F. Trumper Sandalwood Deodorant Stick, or just a Brut deodorant if I don't feel like ordering it.

Shampoo/Conditioner: For a shaved head? I don't think so.

Soap: I alternate between Burt Bee's Cranberry & Pomegranate Replenishing Body Bar and Fresh Citron de Vigne Soap. I try to only use bar soaps, because they always make me feel cleaner I guess.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Deodorant: Old Spice. Whitewater stays in my bag for when I go to the gym etc. Champion for at home (wrong way round, I know xD).
    Shampoo: Just Head and Shoulders.
    Shower Gel: Radox, the orange one. Smells so nice :).
    Hair Product: V05 Matt Clay. So much better than wax. I used wax for a bit but I had to use so much when it rained it was just streaming down my face, waxxy water. Clay is much better.

I used to be a Lynx guy, But I went off it a bit when they didn't let me win space academy because I tried other stuff and liked the smells :D.

nimbo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Shampoo/Conditioner: Big Sexy Hair products, I use the volumizing ones, can't remember the exact names off the top of my head.
    Body Wash: Peach Sparkle from B&BW.
    Face Wash: No clue on the name, my sister picks it out haha. It's pink and smells like grapefruits.
    Deodorant: Secret? I believe, it smells really nice!
    Hair Styling: I really like Not Your Mother's brand for my hair, but I also like got2b and Aussie.
    I use either Cetaphil or Eucerin as moisturizers and they really work well.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Deodorant: Old Spice. Usually Aqua Reef or The Original High Endurance
    Shampoo&Conditioner : Suave For Men. It's cheap and works well. It's usually the 2-in-1 thing.
    Soap: No particular brand I generally get, right now it's Irish Spring, sometimes it's Dove, sometimes Suave and some others too. Whatever's cheap.
    Shaving Cream: I always get Barbasol. Known as "Beard Buster". Usually get the original scent, Pacific Rush or Soothing Aloe. It's cheap and gets the job done well.

I don't always stay with one brand of any product , expect for I always use Barbasol for my shaving cream. And this usually is what I got most of the time, or it's what my dad buys me or what's the cheapest.

Years
  • Deodorant: Degree. Always have used degree because it's what my parents used.

Shampoo: Head and Shoulders. Works well for me and keeps my hair soft.

Soap: Varies. Sometimes I use body wash and sometimes I just use soap. Brands vary.

Conditioner: On occasion I put Garnier Fructis in my hair to keep it from frizzing, especially on special occasions.

Back