• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What happened in the year of your post count?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen yesterday
    1752:

February 11 – Pennsylvania Hospital, the first hospital in the U.S., is opened.
    March 23 – The Halifax Gazette, the first Canadian newspaper, is published
    June 15 – Benjamin Franklin proves that lightning is electricity, using a kite and a key.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015

Something happened that changed history.

take that

Mew Ichigo

Akatsuki Fan
    Years
  • By Place

Roman Empire
    Caracalla's troops massacre the population of Alexandria, Egypt.
    Caracalla introduces a new coin, the Antoninianus. The weight of this coin is a mere 1/50 of a pound. Copper disappears gradually, and by the middle of the third century, with Rome's economy in crisis, the Antonianus will be the only official currency.

Asia
    Zhang Liao holds off Sun Quan's invasion force at the siege of Hefei.
    Reign of Vachagan I, king of Caucasian Albania (215–55).

Mew Ichigo

Akatsuki Fan
    Years
  • February 11 — Emperor Gordian III is killed by his Praetorian Prefect Philip the Arab after Philip replaces

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    NGC 5545 is a galaxy in the constellation Boötes. It is a single galaxy in pair of galaxies.

Found this in Wiki. Good old Wiki. Unfortunately nothing has happened in that year. Not yet anyway. I won't be around to find out anyway.

Back