• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What happens if you die?(part 1)

KillingAlien250

Look, Run away!!!
    Years
    Hello Guys.

This Thread is talking about the title:

When death comes, what happens?What is happening?You are a spirit.The real body of "you" doesn't dies.The "normal" body of you can die, but you still don't die.A shaped "bird" bites you and gets your Knowledge, but you don't know it.You don't feel it.After, years pass untill you are getting born again.

Check the Forums next time for more.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Wrong, wrong, wrong, and rightwrong.
    What happens is all of your thetans get sucked up by a special space vacuum where they watch 3D movies for days without rest.
    Thankfully, Lafayette Ron Hubbard saved us by telling us about the great space King Xenu and his DC8 like spacecraft. Sure he made some science fiction, but this is right this time >:[

~DUH~

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Hello Guys.

This Thread is talking about the title:

When death comes, what happens?What is happening?You are a spirit.The real body of "you" doesn't dies.The "normal" body of you can die, but you still don't die.A shaped "bird" bites you and gets your Knowledge, but you don't know it.You don't feel it.After, years pass untill you are getting born again.

Check the Forums next time for more.
    Does the bird have teeth? I mean, this post already doesn't make sense, so I think you might as well up the freak a bit.

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
    The only people who really know what happens after you die are incapable of telling us because they are, well, dead.

All sorts of things could happen. I believe that something happens after you die, because the uniqueness of the individual human soul is too vast. You wouldn't just cease to be. But... I really don't know anything other than that fact. :P

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Wrong, wrong, wrong, and rightwrong.
    What happens is all of your thetans get sucked up by a special space vacuum where they watch 3D movies for days without rest.
    Thankfully, Lafayette Ron Hubbard saved us by telling us about the great space King Xenu and his DC8 like spacecraft. Sure he made some science fiction, but this is right this time >:[

~DUH~
    You win an internet 8D Loved ya post.

I think the OP was doing something wack. RP sort of thing or whatnot. But now if we're using this to simply talk about DEATH well then...

Spoiler:

iGaga

I'm your biggest fan
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Nov 20, 2009
    Um, I think I am just supposed to say this:

When you die, I think it's more possible that it's just an unimaginable blackness. But of course, there's the possible of going to Heaven/Hell.

I'm Agnostic, I see that there is as much possibility as God existing as "him" not existing.

KillingAlien250

Look, Run away!!!
    Years
    Wrong. 1st: when you die, you are a S-P-I-R-I-T.Belive me.YOU DON't SEE BLACKNESS OR!
    then the moon eats you, but you are in the moon's world.

Does the bird have teeth? I mean, this post already doesn't make sense, so I think you might as well up the freak a bit.

No!The "shaped" bird doesn't haves teeth!That just gets your knowledge and other things you did in your life!

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Okay... what is a "shaped bird"? How exactly can you shape a bird? o_o;
    Why does this bird steal our knowledge? Who exactly would accept information from a strange looking bird that can't even talk in the first place? It's obv that you wouldn't feel it because you're dead...? Maybe you're talking about vultures! They seem to attack the dead in the animal kingdom, not so sure about humans though.

Hey, maybe this "shaped bird" could actually be Ho-Oh? Y'know, the creators of Pokemon might actually be trying to give us the message that Ho-Oh is evil and will eventually bite us when we're dead. Yeah, of course, that is what it must mean! That means that God is really Arceus, a man made character. This means God is man-made, and that our entire existance was man-made.

WHAT A SHOCK THAT WOULD BE TO TELL YOUR GRANDCHILDREN!

What do you do for that time before you're born again? Count to infinity? :D That seems so logical~

Isn't your normal and real body the same? Oh and; how can the moon eat you if you're dead? Haven't you already been attacked by this mystical "shaped bird"? Yeah, I think by then you've gone through a terrible ordeal that you would want to forget. Good thing you apparently don't know this by now!

What does the moon's world look like? Isn't there more than one moon? Which moon's world would you go into? Did the astronauts who've already been to the moon actually die, be attacked by the "shaped bird", eaten by the moon, and come back to life to tell everyone what life was like on the moon?

For this to make sense we'd have to be unable to travel to the moon, which has already happened. Unless you think that it's a conspiracy for those who are covering up what really happens when you die, which of course they'd know because they aren't dead yet.

If you don't see blackness, what do you actually see? If you don't have any knowledge because of the "shaped bird" stealing it, wouldn't you theoretically not exist because there is nothing about you other than a soul just floating around with no such purpose? And if you're a spirit, how would one know that, because guess what? The "shaped bird" stole your knowledge! Thus, you wouldn't know you were a spirit, and nobody could come back and tell you what actually happened. Unless of course you, KillingAlien250, are God and came down to tell us what life is like when you die? Oh wait, it isn't life because you're a random soul floating around who got bitten by the "shaped bird".

...tl;dr? This post made about as much sense as both of yours did ^_________^

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    I believe the Afterlife is subjective and arbitrary to our own minds. Since there is absolutely no exposure to Reality, Imagination takes precedence and creates our World.
    That's what I believe. :>
    Wrong. 1st: when you die, you are a S-P-I-R-I-T.Belive me.YOU DON't SEE BLACKNESS OR!
    then the moon eats you, but you are in the moon's world.
    Wait what?
    Are you a troll or sumsingz? @~@

Okay... what is a "shaped bird"? How exactly can you shape a bird? o_o;
    Why does this bird steal our knowledge? Who exactly would accept information from a strange looking bird that can't even talk in the first place? It's obv that you wouldn't feel it because you're dead...? Maybe you're talking about vultures! They seem to attack the dead in the animal kingdom, not so sure about humans though.

Hey, maybe this "shaped bird" could actually be Ho-Oh? Y'know, the creators of Pokemon might actually be trying to give us the message that Ho-Oh is evil and will eventually bite us when we're dead. Yeah, of course, that is what it must mean! That means that God is really Arceus, a man made character. This means God is man-made, and that our entire existance was man-made.

WHAT A SHOCK THAT WOULD BE TO TELL YOUR GRANDCHILDREN!

What do you do for that time before you're born again? Count to infinity? :D That seems so logical~

Isn't your normal and real body the same? Oh and; how can the moon eat you if you're dead? Haven't you already been attacked by this mystical "shaped bird"? Yeah, I think by then you've gone through a terrible ordeal that you would want to forget. Good thing you apparently don't know this by now!

What does the moon's world look like? Isn't there more than one moon? Which moon's world would you go into? Did the astronauts who've already been to the moon actually die, be attacked by the "shaped bird", eaten by the moon, and come back to life to tell everyone what life was like on the moon?

For this to make sense we'd have to be unable to travel to the moon, which has already happened. Unless you think that it's a conspiracy for those who are covering up what really happens when you die, which of course they'd know because they aren't dead yet.

If you don't see blackness, what do you actually see? If you don't have any knowledge because of the "shaped bird" stealing it, wouldn't you theoretically not exist because there is nothing about you other than a soul just floating around with no such purpose? And if you're a spirit, how would one know that, because guess what? The "shaped bird" stole your knowledge! Thus, you wouldn't know you were a spirit, and nobody could come back and tell you what actually happened. Unless of course you, KillingAlien250, are God and came down to tell us what life is like when you die? Oh wait, it isn't life because you're a random soul floating around who got bitten by the "shaped bird".

...tl;dr? This post made about as much sense as both of yours did ^_________^
    Oh yes indeed. Tl;dr.
    Spoiler:

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    Well, I'd like to offer an Islamic, Religious perspective on the matter. If you flame me or say something such as "OMG Jihad ect..." because of my beliefs, I hold you in very low regard.

In Islam, after you die, no matter where you die, your soul will be transported to the Barzakh(Afterlife) there, two angels Munkar and Nakir will question you in the grave. A righteous person who lived by the book(Quran) will be able to answer the questions while someone who was not particularly good in life, will not be able to answer the questions.

For someone who has lead a righteous life, his/her grave shall be wide and bright and they will be able to see the Gates of Heaven and smell Heaven. Their waiting time until the Qiyamah(Judgement Day lit. The Last Hour) will feel short. However, the converse will happen to one who has lead an awful life. He/she shall feel the grave crush his bones and snakes and all sorts of other creatures will torment the soul.

After this, when the Last Hour arrives, the soul will be resurrected with his body, along with countless others from the time of Adam to the last hour. They will be led to the Mahsyar(sorry, don't know the english word) a wide open space where everyone's lives will be reviewed and judged.

After that you either go to Heaven(Jannah*), Hell(Jahannam*), or in between***.

*This is the Arabic word but usually we just call them Heaven and Hell becasue Jannah and Jahannam also refer to one of the 7 Heavens and Hells respectively.

**These people eventually go to heaven.

These are the Islamic beliefs.I might be wrong on some aspects but for the most part I think this is what the Quran says.

Sorry for the tl;dr post. XD

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
    Well, I'd like to offer an Islamic, Religious perspective on the matter. If you flame me or say something such as "OMG Jihad ect..." because of my beliefs, I hold you in very low regard.

In Islam, after you die, no matter where you die, your soul will be transported to the Barzakh(Afterlife) there, two angels Munkar and Nakir will question you in the grave. A righteous person who lived by the book(Quran) will be able to answer the questions while someone who was not particularly good in life, will not be able to answer the questions.

For someone who has lead a righteous life, his/her grave shall be wide and bright and they will be able to see the Gates of Heaven and smell Heaven. Their waiting time until the Qiyamah(Judgement Day lit. The Last Hour) will feel short. However, the converse will happen to one who has lead an awful life. He/she shall feel the grave crush his bones and snakes and all sorts of other creatures will torment the soul.

After this, when the Last Hour arrives, the soul will be resurrected with his body, along with countless others from the time of Adam to the last hour. They will be led to the Mahsyar(sorry, don't know the english word) a wide open space where everyone's lives will be reviewed and judged.

After that you either go to Heaven(Jannah*), Hell(Jahannam*), or in between***.

*This is the Arabic word but usually we just call them Heaven and Hell becasue Jannah and Jahannam also refer to one of the 7 Heavens and Hells respectively.

**These people eventually go to heaven.

These are the Islamic beliefs.I might be wrong on some aspects but for the most part I think this is what the Quran says.

Sorry for the tl;dr post. XD
    That wasn't quite tl;dr. :o

That sounds nice, though. :) The grave thing is a good alternative punishment to indefinitely going to Hell.

I am a Christian but I believe in the scriptures and such being figurative in what they say. ;D

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years

That wasn't quite tl;dr. :o

That sounds nice, though. :) The grave thing is a good alternative punishment to indefinitely going to Hell.

I am a Christian but I believe in the scriptures and such being figurative in what they say. ;D

Err... actually on the Day of Resurrection 'bad people' do go to Hell.
    So in essence it's the grave thing and hell.
    But, I don't really care what religion anyone is, as long as they're kind to humanity. XD

Or, I'm a bit sketchy on the details here, anyone who has even an atom of kindness no matter what religion will be put into a sort of purgaratory(hell for a while) and then can go to Heaven. I'm not sure, Islamic scholars are debating this one I think...

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    This thread is full of WIN 8D

I'm really undecided now about suicide. I just can't wait another 60 years for the the bird to bite me and my spirit to be swallowed by the moon ;-;

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    In my religion you "reincarnate" and take another form whether Human again, animal or even a plant. It depends on what sins you have done.

Tacogeddon

Pokemonidae
    Years
    I should write a set of commandments or background for this madness.

I'll call it "The First Book of the Holy Lunar Avian." Anyone with me?

Back