• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What happens if you die?(part 1)

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
    Years
    Lol... Now that the Bible is being mentioned, thee google ads are reflecting as much... XD
    Hey, you're right. XD

I suppose then, it is lucky of the Islamic folk that their book has remained in the same language. XD
    Not entirely true though. The book has been translated into different languages, but it has always been kept the same in the Arabic version(the original). I suppose if you want to write a Quran to sell, you have to check and check against pre-existing copies.

Although, the Quran was actually meant to be passed on through memorization. It just seemed less daunting if it were in a book so they wrote it all down.

Another question as well, in terms of death, would you want to be cremated or buried?
    In Islam, we are always buried. So, I 'll be buried. You're sent back to God the same way he sent you to the world.

The same thing that NASA subjects in a centrifuge see, and for similar reasons. I know what you're going to ask me, and before you do, do a bit of searching on your own. Statements from the temporarily dead have been published all over the place.
    Meh, those were hallucinations brought upon from loss of blood to the head. If you study these reports carefully, you'll notice that most that claim to have NDEs, usually have their own version. One young boy reported to have seen a very simple place. Almost like a crayon drawing if I remember correctly.

The only way you'll see anything after death is if God wills it.

Why, if [the Judeo-Christian] God is omniscient, would He create a corrupt angel with strength that rivals His?
    Just stating my beliefs here...

In Islam, Iblis did not have the same power as Allah. He just manipulated people into sinning.

Last edited:
    Years
    im catholic so i believe in god. and most of the people that say ther atheist are mostly 14 years old and stuff and dont know much about life to make a point about it but a assumption. i believe the Bible and that thers a heaven,purgatory and hell and that it is the truth but i cant prove that on a post nether can anyone else prove ther belief on a post so even though me or others have ther own belief they cant say that thers is the right one cuz its not gonna matter to the other person who reads it which makes it a opinion so even though i believe in god and i believe thats the truth its just a opinion on this forum.

Back