• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Happens When you die?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    yes, that's true, i beleive in god, and jesus. jesus died to forgive us our sins, and i think that eveybody should beleive in jesus, but i still can't immagine jews, who have been taught to live as they are by their parents (and the bible says "honor thy father and mother") going to h***. it's just so wrong, i admit that i don't know for sure, i've never been to heaven, and neither has anybody else. they might be dammed, but i really don't think so.

jscn12

Stupid Loser
    Years
  • I agree rsgh12, the jews are just following what they have been taught their entire life. Plus with the forgiving God we have there is no way someobdy would be denied access to heaven just becuase they believe something that they have been taught was true. How are you so sure what your saying is true anyway?

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    What Happens When you die?

Easy, you lay there and decompose/rot.

Duke R

Member #1950
    Years
  • QUESTION: What happens when you die?
    ANSWER: You die.

Nothing happens, you die, and die, but I heard that psychography is proved, so I trust in it. *don't wants to talk about religion, I think that everyone knows what happened last time*
    -
    But if you join Insanity Club!!! you can say lalala!

crazydwarf12

uncompatent trainer
    Years
  • Agreed with Rsgh5 and jscn12, thats what comes from hanging out together to much... I think that as long as you believe in god you are going to heaven. That's why it's called a gift. You don't have to do much for it... like all those sirial killers who repent at the last minute on death row. I think there going to heaven... even though most people might not think they deserve it.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • I'm a Christian (Luthern to be exact) and I believe in God, Jesus, and all that stuff, so I believe that when we die we either go to heaven or h*ll. Also, on Judgement Day, the last day of our Earth, God will judge us. I really hope that I make it to heaven. I'm in a good Christian family, I was baptized, and I try to be good, so I hope I make it.

Btw, I wonder if our pets will be with us. On TBN (Trinity Broadcasting Network), they were talking about a book one day that talked about pets. I wished I had a copy. :P

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    I feel the same way about death (it's a bit morbid, but ohwell). There has been so many cases of out-of-body experiences that I've seen people say on television. So, I believe in the theory of Heaven and H*ll. Some people see orbs that were taken for spirits and lights before they die; even Jesus or Satan appears to see them and things like that. I'm Roman Catholic so nobody has to be influenced by my theory at all, I'm just stating my point of view. It's very interesting, but it just gets so creepy to me if I talk about it for too long so I'm gonna stop now, lol...
    ^_^ That's cool, I'm slowly working my way from Baptistism to Roman Catholicism.
    tongue3.gif

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    lutheran power. and i beleive that pets will probably go to heaven, if young children do (because they still have innocense) then pets probably do too.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • rsgh5 said:
    yes, that's true, i beleive in god, and jesus. jesus died to forgive us our sins, and i think that eveybody should beleive in jesus, but i still can't immagine jews, who have been taught to live as they are by their parents (and the bible says "honor thy father and mother") going to h***. it's just so wrong, i admit that i don't know for sure, i've never been to heaven, and neither has anybody else. they might be dammed, but i really don't think so.
    It depends. Everyone will be judged by God and has to face this question: "What did you do with my Son, Jesus Christ?" And this determines where you will spend eternity.
    tongue3.gif

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Kenta-kun said:
    I don't mean to impose on u by saying this, but didn't Christ dying erase all sins anyways? What the Bible says is that you have to genuinly believe in God, & believe that Christ was his son, to go to Heaven. It doesn't matter how many sins you commited, because Jesus erased that. Priests do not have the power to erase sins, they aren't God. Purgatory is against the Bible altogether; it's a Jewish thing, so far as I know (I remember asking my Roman Catholic grandpa about it, & he said it was Jewish...he knows a lot about eligion, he's really into it). By the way, i'm Anglican
    Technically, Jesus didn't erase all sin by dying, he just kinda opened up heaven for humans by dying.

I never said priests could erase your sins. In Reconciliation, you are asking the priest what you can do to reconcile yourself with God (it is usually a certain prayer you must do), so it is God forgiving you o your sin, not the priest.
    we are taught that our God is a loving and grateful God, but you will only be accepted into Heaven by recognizing that you did wrong and opting to forgive yourself. If you fail to recognize your wrongdoings throughout your whole life, you will spend eternity in ****

Hmm...I do distinctly remember my CCE teachers pressing hard on the subject of Purgatory issue. They said that with the reforms of Vatican II in the 1960's, the theory of Purgatory became widely accepted by leaders of the Catholic Church.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Just to touch up on a few things here, I'm conflicted about the fate of the Jews. I know before Jesus came, they were God's chosen people, but after Jesus came, I believe that Christians became God's chosen people because he had now given them the complete list of rules for living a Godly life, and had them, not the Jews, go out and attempt to spread the word of God...I don't like to talk about anyone going to h?ll, so I won't go any further. I'm not the judge, God is.

And about the Bible changing to suit the fancies of modern society, it simply doesn't happen. Even if something is considered uncool by society (example given by another member: disagreeing with homosexuality, or even stuff like stealing, idol worship, adultery, etc...) the people who hold the great responsibility of passing the Word of God from generation to generation aren't going to omit passages...a law in the Bible is to neither add nor detract from it, and the people who control publications of the Bible are quite likely Christians, and as Christians they're going to copy everything word for word. It's popular in the world to hate others, is it not, but we haven't deleted any verses about love and sharing and kindness, have we? It's popular to commit crimes and to not care about it, but we haven't erased Thou Shall Not Steal or Thou Shall Not Kill have we (although obviously some have tried...) It just doesn't work like that. The Bible doesn't change to suit society...when have Christians ever tried to fit into society anyway? We're hated by society...

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i think i agree with you... i sincerely hope that jews are going to heaven, but i may be blinded to some truth because i had a jewish friend who was killed by a train... and i cannot immagin a guy as nice as him anywhere but heaven.

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
  • I hope you guys are right, I have Jewish friends too, & they're really nice. I would never want to see them in He ll (aha! got past you censor! He ll ain't a swearword!); and for all we know, we could be completely wrong in what we believe.
    On a semi-related note, can anyone here who's seen The Passion tell me why some say it's anti-Jewish?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    because some people like finding problems with everything, and enjoy the feeling when they get their undies all up in a bunch over nothing... idiots... it's not anti-jewish at all.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I don't think I have any Jewish friends, but from my bible studies, I'm sure that the same that I stated above applies to Jews too...except, the probably don' have a reconciliation...

aaaaaa

If I'd started from the top and worked my way down, I'd have no reason to live forever.

Shinin

Banned
    Years
  • when u die u are just dead...
    reincarnation is real, just very rare. there was something on Unsolved Mysteries about some women that saw stuff that happened in the past to other people...

I want to be either reincarnated or become a ghost.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    we worry about it now because we beleive that what we do now affects what happens then. cause and effect.

Back