• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Happens When you die?

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'm still plenty sane. well, at least i think so. no, it's just a matter of religion. you just accept a concept and try to live by it. it's really not that hard.

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • The thing about the Passion of the Christ was that it really didn't portray some Hebrews in a favourable light. I mean, what with all the howling mobs and silent onlookers and everything...the Romans were definitely the worst, but still... There was also a worry that it might've stirred up the bigots (i.e. "OMGz JEWZ KILLDE JESUZ!! LETS GO BEAT ^ SUM J00Z!!!11one")...

Kenta-kun

死神
    Years
  • Do movies about Nazi Germany portray Germans in a favourable light? No. That's how Jewish leaders were back then. that;s not saying they're that way now. The Romans were ppl who LOVED bloody entertainment; looks ta the colosseums. The Jewish leaders hated Jesus with a passion. To put it simply, they wanted him dead. And that was the way they were portrayed. You gotta remember, history gives evidence that jesus was a real man who was really crucified & who really claimed to be the son of God (whether he was or not is the debate)

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i was just watching shindler's list for the second time in school. it's a really good movie. if you haven't seen it, it's really really good. schindler's such a cool guy. *so cool* except for his affairs. but good movie, see it now

Back