• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What helps you sleep?

chickenofunity

Confused Chicken
Years
  • I'm not good at sleeping. Once I fall alseep, I stay asleep, and It's hard for me to wake up, but for me to fall asleep in the first place takes ages. I just lie in bed for about 4 hours before my brain finally switches off and lets me sleep.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
  • I'm nocturnal, so I find sleeping at normal times difficult.

Usually i'll just lie in bed with my laptop or read or watch TV til I feel tired enough to sleep.

Ayselipera

Once in a while I'll have trouble falling asleep and I've found the worst thing to do is try and force yourself to fall asleep or get angry. I simply just think about other things to the point where my mind is wandering off and I forget that I'm really just trying to fall asleep. Thinking makes the mind tired.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Yeah, I'll just either leave the radio on (and leave it on accidentally for the whole night ;x ) or just leave my ipod onnn.

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2012
    I find that if I have a problem getting to sleep, I just play DS or something under the covers, eventually the CO2 from my breathing makes me drowsy. :o

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Listening to my iPod, reading or playing Pokemon xD. Because They make my eyes tired, and I fall asleep.

Bartender

Care for another drink, ma'am?
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Something along watching TV and playing a video game makes my eyes tiring and sleepy. Maybe listening to some calm music helps too.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
  • Well, crying helps me sleep. I don't know what it is... but when I cry it makes my eyes very heavy and makes me just want to sleep. I have a tendency to cry at night over things on my mind.. so I can get to sleep more easy. I know it's weird, but.. yeah. I cry a lot. D:

Gabri

m8
    Years
  • I usually listen to music when I go to sleep. That may happen in my cellphone playing music all night, but it's playing while charging so it's not much of a problem.

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    I need to hug something. I can absolutely NOT fall asleep without something to hug!

Yes I am the same I have lots of big animal plushies that I hug when I am sleeping. I recently got a big penguin plushie but it does not have enough stuffing in it and it squishes too much when I hug it so my parents will be me a new one.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • I don't usually have trouble falling asleep, but I almost always play some instrumentals or something in the background while going to sleep.

I can't fall asleep to anything with lyrics.

Lyrics or no lyrics I usually listen to music. Lyrics help me to dream! Though listening to music makes me real tired in the morning.
    The main thing that makes me sleep is the darkness. If there is a single bit of light (Even a peep) in the room I won't be able to sleep well

Christopher

Hear Me Roar
    Years
  • Usually Closing my eyes is all I need to do but I end up somewhat like KanadeTenshi holding things usually a pillow weird I know but hey no reason to lie right.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I sleep straight away usually! And...have been doing so for over a year, though I guess 2010 it's been way easier to sleep since university makes me want to fall asleep in class (also lol due to staying up at 1am a lot and only having 6 hours sleep, which I don't do as often now). And when I want to sleep, I don't even really need to think or anything, which I used to do.

When I was younger it used to be pretty hard for me to get to sleep iirc, so I just imagined clouds or something.

Martins

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Food.

When I eat a lot, I doze off in a minute and walk into a deep, very deep sleep.

Micro SD

HubbaBubba
    Years
  • My ipod and staring at a computer screen for a while.

It makes my eyes get really tired, really fast.

Back