• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if Pokemon were real??

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I couldahave Shaymin though cause he doesnt do any thing.So ha.

Even if you did manage to catch shaymin (possible, but I still doubt it), the bolded part proves that it wouldn't cause people to cower in fear like you said in your original post. Therefore, this post does not prove anything substancial. On a different note, having a ghost type would be cool.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • Well, Pokeballs haven't been invented yet, and don't say "because there's no Pokemon" because, why not just do it to animals. With that said, I'd be like a Pokemon tamer or coordinator. I'd have my trusted Pikachu by my side, too.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Maybe in time, science will be advanced enough that we'll be able to CREATE real Pokemon.
    i wish, what if they don't accept the idea in the near future??

o_o

What else is there TO do? You go get you a Pokemon and start a journey to become the worlds greatest pokemon trainer! Duh!
    I would LOVE to be a Pokemon trainer. <3

i want to share the same idea with you dude!!!!
    If they were real, then everyone would be my slaves, or hiding under rocks. I would have all the legendaries and everyone would tremble at my wake!

thats why i want to protect pokemon if they were real, i don't like them to feel unconditional pain that you are inflicting on them. of course its only YOUR OPINION & i can't contradict that.

i don't want pokemon to be used for evil intent.
    WE WON'T LET YOU!!!
    frlgemtrex003.png
    frlgemtrex004.png
    frlgemtrex005.png
    frlgemtrex006.png
    frlgemtrex007.png
    frlgemtrex008.png
    frlgemtrex009.png
    frlgemtrex010.png
    frlgemtrex011.png
    ALL OF US WON'T!!

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Hey! Have a good time having mountains and cities destroyed by Tyranitars and Dragonites! City-busting Hyper Beams FTW?

Years
  • If Pokemon were real I wish our world was just like their:No criminals(criminals that KILL,not TR etc.),no pain infilcted from pain from Pokemon or other things,no money issues,no wars,no car accidents,nothing to worry about,short routes walkable by feet between towns.This would be the perfect world!A peaceful world where Pokemon and humans live in harmony.I'd live in Goldenrod or Hearthome in a normal(?) life with my Pokemon and my future wife and kids :3

Balaczter

Pokemon Sprite Artist
    Years
  • I would have Dragonair, Slamence, Wartortle, Charizard, Buneary and Lucario. :D

I had a weird dream one time about pokemon. I got a Machop and I had to leave home.

It was scary and weird, 'cause the machop could TALK. :OOO

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    I would have Dragonair, Slamence, Wartortle, Charizard, Buneary and Lucario. :D

I had a weird dream one time about pokemon. I got a Machop and I had to leave home.

It was scary and weird, 'cause the machop could TALK. :OOO

weird,
    pkrs073.gif
    can talk in your dream???

Years
  • I think the planet would be wrecked within a matter of days with the big legendaries taking everything down.

Outside of literal thinking, Typhlosion, Raichu, Swellow, Lucario, Butterfree, Charizard.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I think the planet would be wrecked within a matter of days with the big legendaries taking everything down.

Not to mention everything else- (Tyranitar, Gyarados, Salamence, etc.)

I would love Pokemon to be real, but if we combined it with the real world things would get really ugly.

That aside: Absol, Charizard, Meganium, Empoleon, Flygon, Ampharos

Vie

Years
  • I would be so lucky, because I am the master here in my town :) I would have charmander (and later charizard) umbreon, lapras and rapidash, so I can ride to school.

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    If Pokemons would be real, there would be many conflicts and wars over Pokemon and with the help of Pokemon. Many kids wouldn't go to school and go on lots of journeys xP

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    i think i would agree, the world will be wrecked if not controlled.
    there should be a specialized group of trainers to becalm the pokemon out of control, but not capture them...

Kerotan

Gwo. Wuggo-wuggo.
    Years
  • Pokemon being real wouldn't always be good...
    I mean, have you ever read the descriptions for some of the Pokemon!?!?! I mean, some Pokemon actually eat humans! EAT THEM!!!!!!!!!!
    Plus, if you ever read the Pokemon Manga, you would know how good/bad it would be. I don't know how Pokemon take it, but I don't think I could survive a single Flamethrower.
    So, chances are, if Pokemon were real, At this moment, we would be chased and Hyper Beamed by rogue Aerodactyls. ^_^

Other than that, real Pokemon would be pretty awesome.
    I've always wanted to hold a Growlithe. ^_^

YOOM-TAH

Piplup Fanatic
    Years
  • Pokemon being real wouldn't always be good...
    I mean, have you ever read the descriptions for some of the Pokemon!?!?! I mean, some Pokemon actually eat humans! EAT THEM!!!!!!!!!!
    Plus, if you ever read the Pokemon Manga, you would know how good/bad it would be. I don't know how Pokemon take it, but I don't think I could survive a single Flamethrower.
    So, chances are, if Pokemon were real, At this moment, we would be chased and Hyper Beamed by rogue Aerodactyls. ^_^

Other than that, real Pokemon would be pretty awesome.
    I've always wanted to hold a Growlithe. ^_^

I dunno about rogue Aerodactyls since we don't really have the technology to bring fossils to life.

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2009
    Well think of it if we all grew up with pokemon, then this form would e what if animals were real... Id be good but then we'd want something else

vano-m

2nd year University student
    Years
  • You know that you have thought about it. You 'member.
    Anyways when i was about 14 i realized that were pokemon were never possible but we got the next best thing.Virtual pokemon which you could battle anyone!!!Technology amazes me. Anyways if pokemon WERE to be real i would have a Dragonite, Charizard, of course Pikachu,Lucario, Latios, and a suicune so i could kick buttocks. So people which one will it be...
    even in Pokemon world)))) Dragonite, Charizard, of course Pikachu,Lucario, Latios, and a suicune u want too much...)

Marcy_11

Metapod is hot
    Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2008
    People would use pokemon for distruction
    the world wouldnt survive long!
    But if the pokemon world of happiness was real then omg awesome!
    Id have Metapod and Absol and we would be terrible battlers but the best of friends :D

sonic smash down

Where those that train, train hard!
    Years
  • hmmmm.........if pokemon were realll........*pictures flames everywhere and charizards and areodactyls flying around and tyranitars distroying the cities*
    but seriously if we can live wit animals, y not pokemon. if it were true i would be taking my bro out on an adventure wit my charizard and salamance (go wit strong pokemon for protection, and also i like dragons so....)
    and isnt that the pokemon rangers job, to make pokemon understand LOYALemerald lolz

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Pokemon being real wouldn't always be good...
    eat them??, i agree about the chaos of appearing pokemon, but them eating humans, not so good though...

Back