• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if they were real? rated 16+ (just in case any adult themes come up)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    Pearl turned to Sky and tried to smack him on the head with Assurance. She meowed fiercely at him and jumped back after her attack was finished. She was confident she could take these two kits out all by herself.

Sweety leapt after Elctro, using a spark of her own, trying to slam into him as hard as she could. Jake whistled cheerfully. This was an interesting battle to be sure. Two handicap matches. That was a new one for him. He looked at Silver, wondering just what he was thinking about now.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    (Ooc: :D You'll find out what Silver is doing in this post!)

Sky took the attack quite harshly. It felt like a sting on him. She's got guts, he'll give her that. But this battle's just getting started! Sky made copies of himself using Double Team. Now their were 8 of him. Furball saw enough & joined the battle. She used Assist & got an attack from Electro, Spark. She ran as fast as she could straight to Pearl.

Before Sweety could connect the attack, Electro shot an Electro Ball while she charged at him with Spark. Aura got the chance & used Aura Sphere straight at Electro. He noticed this & got sent back by it. Aura's having too much fun he's actually jumping around!

As for Silver, well... "Zzz..." He fell asleep near a tree. What a lazybone! Can't even watch the training before falling asleep.

(Ooc: xD & there you have it!)

Nideous

Years
    Jake

Jake frowned. Silver had a set on him. He wasn't even watching the battle. In fact, he had fallen asleep! That... Made him want to laugh actually. He smiled at him and turned his attention back to the battle. Sweety had just rolled out of the way, dodging the attack and calling off her own. When Elcetro got hit by the Aura Sphere, and Sweety followed that up with Thunderbolt, blasting it at the Emolga.

Pearl spun around, dodging the Spark. She counter with Slash, swiping furiously at Furball as she passed. Really, these two couldn't get it together. She meowed at them, saying they were both stupid and couldn't handle her, a lone female cat. She mocked them mercylessly and swiped a Shadow Claw at Sky, or one of his clones, she wasn't sure.

John

John heard the psychic shout and whinced. A glance at Earl told him this battle was over, so he returned Leaf. He walked over to Israel and Shea.

"What's going on Israel, your ugly face scaring more children? What do you want here?" John said with a superior smirk on his face. If he only knew what Israel wanted from him. Shadow walked over and growled at Israel, angry that he was causing her friend to be distressed. She stood protectively in front of Mynh. John sat himself down on the ground, curious why Israel was back. It wasn't just for a rematch. There was something about the man's, well, he was more a boy than a man, posture and body language that told John he was very worried. And when Israel worried about something, that never boded well for John.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Electro was hit by the next attack, Thunderbolt. He was hit, then fell to the ground flat with dizzy eyes. He loses again...

Furball rolled out of the way in time & countered with Return. If the move hit, it would do great damage. The Shadow Claw attack hits a clone & disappears. All Sky's charged at Pearl ready with Bite.

Nideous

Years
    Sweety chattered happily and climbed up to Aura's shoulder, rubbing her head happily against him. She was having so much fun! She turned her attention to Pearl and her battle. Jake turned his attention to her as well.

Pearl sighed. It's times like this she wished that she had an area move. As all the clones and Furball charged at her, she jumped into the air and caught a hold of the branch above her, laughing in delight as the pokemon below her all collided where she used to be standing. She ran along the branch to the trunk of the tree and looked over at the pair, trying to see if either of them had knocked the other out after that collision. It was just as she thought, they were both tough, and they might be able to take her one at a time, but they worked together terribly. They needed to work on their teamwork, which she told them with a series of impatient meows.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Aura had a smile on his face. They had won again, & it seemed to easy. He felt something hot on his cheeks when Sweety climbed onto his shoulder & rubbed her head against his. Why were his cheeks hot?

When the collision ended, their was only Furball standing & looking at Pearl as if she said nothing. Where was Sky? Their was no sign of him. On a branch, the real Sky was behind Pearl & bit her tail using Bite. It was all a set up. Silver was still asleep under THAT tree.

Nideous

Years
    Pearl sighed. These two had no idea what they were doing. Her tail hurt, true enough, but not that much. She was a dark type, after all. Bite didn't do that much to her. She turned and shoved Sky out of the tree. Some set up. They acted as if she was stupid or something. She leapt down after Sky and swiped at him with Slash, trying to hit him as he fell. And Furball would not be able to get there in time. This was exactly what she had been trying to tell them. She was tougher than they were, so why isolate? They knew what she could do, so they would only have an advantage if they tried to take her at the same time, assuming they didn't step on each others toes.

Sweety watched the battle with excitement. She leaned against Aura's head, her tail twitching happily. This was awesome! Pearl was winning! Wasn't she? She wasn't acting like she was taking this very seriously.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Israel smiled as he watched Shea console Mynh, he had succeeded in changing the legendary Pokemon's mind.

If Shea really did have the power to change the world, it would now be for the better. His mind drifted to Yasumi, and then he realized how selfish he had been.

Yasumi was going to die unless Israel found a cure, and he had actually thought about bringing his parents back? Israel was disgusted with himself.

Lucky for him though, Jirachi could grant three wishes, which meant if Israel was lucky he could bring back his parents and save Yasumi.

But if push came to shove Israel would save Yasumi. He valued her and his parents equally but when push came to shove she would live longer.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Sky was sent flying down to the ground after biting Pearl, but landed quickly & dodged the Slash attack using Detect. Slash accidentially got to Silver face. When he opened his eyes, he wailed around from the pain. Sky shot a Shadow Ball when he got the chance. Furball only stood their as she watched.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Jake

Jake frowned. Silver had a set on him. He wasn't even watching the battle. In fact, he had fallen asleep! That... Made him want to laugh actually. He smiled at him and turned his attention back to the battle. Sweety had just rolled out of the way, dodging the attack and calling off her own. When Elcetro got hit by the Aura Sphere, and Sweety followed that up with Thunderbolt, blasting it at the Emolga.

Pearl spun around, dodging the Spark. She counter with Slash, swiping furiously at Furball as she passed. Really, these two couldn't get it together. She meowed at them, saying they were both stupid and couldn't handle her, a lone female cat. She mocked them mercylessly and swiped a Shadow Claw at Sky, or one of his clones, she wasn't sure.

John

John heard the psychic shout and whinced. A glance at Earl told him this battle was over, so he returned Leaf. He walked over to Israel and Shea.

"What's going on Israel, your ugly face scaring more children? What do you want here?" John said with a superior smirk on his face. If he only knew what Israel wanted from him. Shadow walked over and growled at Israel, angry that he was causing her friend to be distressed. She stood protectively in front of Mynh. John sat himself down on the ground, curious why Israel was back. It wasn't just for a rematch. There was something about the man's, well, he was more a boy than a man, posture and body language that told John he was very worried. And when Israel worried about something, that never boded well for John.

After Israel's thoughts about Yasumi John came over to him and said, "What's going on Israel, your ugly face scaring more children? What do you want here?"

"Huh, what? Nothing, I was just showing them your old baby pictures.... Which reminds me afterbirth, I have something to ask you!" said Israel in response.

"With all the crap that's gone on with the Human Alliance you've probably forgotten that there's another terrorist group out there. I'll give you a hint, they dress like queers, and their members are pretty much stoners and furries," said Israel.

"Give up? Team Plasma! They're planning something big, and they've set a trap for me. Trap as in ambush! I need help stopping them this time, and guess who just volunteered? I'll give you a hint for this one too. One's a hick and ones a red haired transgender douchebag that almost beat by," Israel stopped to laugh a little, "Earl!"

Nideous

Years
    John

"Gee you closet case you... It's so precious how much you bash that stuff when you secretly like it... Anyways, no. I've got better things to do than mess with Team Plasma. Like kill your father. You know, the guy that beat both of us outside the lab here? Yeah, him. So, unless you have something that interests me, then you can forget it," John drawled slowly. Israel was pushing his buttons, but he kept his rage in check. Israel was like a yappy dog, all bark and no bite. And he should be treated with just as much attention. He sat down on the ground and Shadow walked back to him and turned around, sticking her tongue out at Israel. She sat down next to John, who began petting her.

Jake

Pearl was hit by the Shadow Ball, but it didn't do that much. One, she's a DARK TYPE! Sky was trying the wrong moves on her! Two, she naturally is good at resisting special moves. She stepped off of Silver and walked toward Furball. She was totally ignoring Sky now, at least it seemed she was. She knew that would tick him off a great deal. She used Assurance to try and smack Furball around. She wanted a challenge, and Sky was not giving her one.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Israel was hitting below the belt here but John asked for it, "Your mom can testify that I don't like what I bash okay? Now as I was about to say, you volunteered for this because if you said no you wouldn't get your wish."

That should catch the abusee's attention, thought Israel ready to fight.

Nideous

Years
    John shook with rage. He clenched his fists and Shadow got to her feet.

"Say another word about my mother... I dare you. Please say something else about her... There's no Yasumi around to save your sorry *** this time. Say another word about her and it will be the last thing you ever do," John said, barely containing his rage. He didn't care what Israel had said about a wish. Wait... Wish? Was he joking or had he finally lost his bloody mind?! He glared at Israel. The moron's lucky that John had been practicing what he preached to Earl about self control.

"Tell me what you know about this wish, or get lost and find some other idiot to help you," John said, letting his anger fade. That took a lot of effort. But he managed it... Barely. It was only because Shadow was right there trying to calm him down that he managed it. He glared at Israel. He would have his revenge. Eventually. But first, he had to find out about a wish. He already knew all about the legend of Jirachi, but that added up to three wishes. Israel may have been talking about that, but he was nuts if he thought John woulld give up a single wish. But, John had to find out what he was talking about.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Israel stopped himself from laughing at John's rage. He would've said more but he decided to save that for his next battle with John.

Then Earl showed up beside John angry. "You mean you stopped our battle because of this cracker?" he said.

"This cracker's engaged to the love of your life gringo," said Israel smiling. Earl had a twisted look on his face, he was burning with hatred.

"Alright, so as I was saying the legend of Jirachi is true and that is exactly what Mordecai is after! Mordecai is the leader of Team Plasma by the way, and do you know what he's going to wish for? He want's to exterminate the human race! I assume that also means sub humans so you two are included." said Israel.

"Basically this is a fight for your existence, and if you're lucky a wish from Jirachi." said Israel further. Of course, Israel didn't mean the wish part because Israel would never let John get his hands on Jirachi.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Aura saw the nut on the ground that was thrown at him from earlier. It be nice to give Sweety one. He picked up the acorn & offered it to Sweety on his shoulder. Silver...went back to sleep after the pain went away.

Perfect timing. Furball knew Assurance was coming. She didn't bother to look, but simply jumped, causing Pearl to miss. She landed on Pearl & used Assist, borrowing a move from Aura. The move turned into Force Palm as it connected down to Pearl.

Nideous

Years
    (OOC: How is Furball taking moves from pokemon that aren't in the battle?)

Jake

Pearl yowled and irritation flickered on her face. She turned and kicked Furball as hard as she could and followed up with Fury Swipes. She was going wild, ready to tear these two apart! She growled and snarled at them as she sliced and diced with Fury Swipes.

Sweety chattered happily and took the acorn. She began nibbling on it happily and sat down on Aura's shoulder. She was very happy. She was glad she had a friend like Aura. After she was done she nestled herself into the space next to his neck and watched the battle excitedly.

John

John cooled off now, and he thought of something that would really mess with Israel. He turned to Earl with a smug smirk on his face.

"I don't think you have to worry about him marrying Yasumi. Apparently he's a necropheliac. Weren't you just saying something like that about my own very dear and very deceased mother? I never knew that about you Israel," John said icily. He smirked. His mother would roll in her grave to hear him talking like that to anyone. Or would she? According to the reports he had discovered she had been one of them. One of the HA. An enemy. Just like his father had been, even at the end. He wasn't sure what to think now. Hm... Maybe he could get his revenge, and some answers when he got those wishes. Because there was no way he'd let anyone else get them. No one else deserved them.

"Anyways, it's good you came to me... After all, I am the strongest one here. And I think I'll help you... In exchange for one of those wishes. Can you wrap your idiot mind around that?" John said with a smug smirk on his face. He had no intention of keeping his bargain. He was going to take all the wishes, and there was not a thing anyone could do to stop him! But he knew Israel would try. Not that it would matter. Israel was weak. A fool. He might know what John was planning, but he would not be able to stop it.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    (Ooc: Silver's team has Skitty, Eevee, Emolga, & Riolu. They're all in the same team party, therefore, Assist is able to borrow a move from any of them by random. Does that help? :) )

Furball took most of the Fury Swipes. Ok, Pearl was strong, but not that strong! Sky used another Double Team, making copies of himself & shot multiple Shadow Balls at Pearl & Furball. Since Furball was a normal type, this wouldn't affect her.

Aura was happy Sweety took the nut. It made him happy. Again, she's really fun. When she finished she nuzzled near his neck to watch the battle in comfort. Her fur made Aura feel weird inside. It felt nice but it also weird inside. He decided to ignore it & continued watching the battle.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    "Actually that would make your mother a pedophile," said Israel.

"You're 15 right? So when your mother was alive to come on to me, I had to be pretty freaken young; three years old at least. You know, you have one creepy family with the drunken, abusive, Human Alliance father and the pedophile mother." Israel explained further with a smirk.

"But yeah, alright, I'll give you one of the wishes if you come along. I don't care what you wish for, you're too stupid to do any damage anyways," said Israel.

Great, thought Israel, now I have to fight John afterwords to keep him away from Jirachi.

"I'm coming too," said Earl, "I'm just like John, I'm only coming if I get a wish which means we all get one wish. Is that clear cracker?"

Israel knew that Earl would wish for Yasumi to be his but Israel wasn't going to keep his promise so he said yes.

Israel then turned to Shea, "are you and Mynh still in?" he asked.

Nideous

Years
    John

"I don't remember telling you my age. Or when my mother died. Stalker," John said. He was tiring of this useless word game. Israel simply was no good at it. Once something stopped bothering him, it never would again. He had just worn out another weapon he could have used in a battle. Moron.

"Fine. The more the merrier. At least I won't have to deal with the idiot the whole trip! Just don't forget that I'm not a little soldier for you to order around! I do this my way. And you know that Tydus is gonna show up to get them too. If this is real, then he knows about it too. And when he shows up, you better not get in my way!" John snarled. He shook his head. The moron probably thought he was going to stop John. John would fight anyone to get his wishes. This was too important to pass up!

Jake

Pearl had decided long ago to stop messing about. She sniffed out the one real Shadow Ball and dodged it. The other ones weren't real, so she wasn't bothered by them. She turned back to Furball and used Slash to swing at her, trying to knock her out.

Sweety was blissfully oblivious of the effect that she was having on Aura. Though she did understand the battle. It was intense. She smiled at Aura happily and watched the battle, trying not to chatter excitedly at him.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Israel laughed, "any moron can guess how old you are, and your mother had to die after you were born or she couldn't give birth to you idiot! That's why I had to be three years old at least."

Israel was going to stop now, Israel enjoyed a good argument but right now he had to fight Mordecai.

Israel still needed an answer from Shea. John had put it best unknowingly, these were his soldiers, and Israel was ready to put them in their place if they wouldn't march.

Back