• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if they were real? rated 16+ (just in case any adult themes come up)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Aura's Trouble

"Darn!" Silver didn't see that coming, the sphere missing. Now Glaceon was raising his power with Work Up. What was Riley up to?

"Stored Power!" Something started happening to Glaceon. She shot some kind of wave at Aura. Yikes! This isn't good!

"Aura, quick! Endure!" Silver called out in desperation as Aura bravely faced the strong wave, cringing from the pain. He survived the attack with near yellow, but there's no telling how much he can take! "Force Palm!"

Aura targeted the Glaceon & started sliding as fast as he could to her, readying his powered paw. This battle is intense! It's both amazing & suspenseful!

Last edited:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    Riley

Glaceon slid backwards in an attempt to dodge, but Aura was sliding too fast towards her. She was struck hard in the back and was sent sliding on the ice, sprawled out on her belly. She blinked in surprise and got her feet under her again. That had hurt. Riley could tell this wasn't going to end well.

"Work up and then Stored Power!" Riley shouted. Glaceon powered herself up again, thus makimng her Stored Power attack even more powerful, then she blasted the wave of energy right at Aura.

Seven

Fluffy took the hit like a pro. Seven wasn't too bothered by this. Fluffy was very tough. He could handle himself. Eight, however, was full of gripes.

"Look at that fool! He's not even paying attention!" Eight said in her mind.

"Yeah, he's so over confident. He thinks that he's got this one easy. Such a shame. Ah well..." Seven replied to the Eevee in her arms. She smiled at Shea.

"Hey, Shea! Aren't you just a little mad that you're getting beaten by a girl?" Seven said happily. She had picked his name out of his mind. Too bad she couldn't get any more than that. Her telepathic skills were terrible. Fluffy responded to the wordless command she had sent him and suddenly swung his tail right for Zephyr with Brick Break, hopefully catching the Zorua unprepared as he got hit by another Faint Attack.

Six

Six limped into the room. Lady walked beside him, using her mental powers to keep him standing. He was being a fool for doing this, but Five had to know the full story. He had planted the first reports at the Dallas Lab. Then he had stashed the second reports in Seven's room in the Vegas Lab. And now he was here, in South Carolina, to put the third and final reports here for him to find. Poor Five... His life had been so hard. Seven too. Neither of them deserved this. Six shuffled over to the old desk. He saw the skeleton sitting in the chair, gun in hand, slumped over the desk. A single bullet hole was on the skull. Six looked and saw the bloodstained note under the other hand. He silently moved the hand and placed the reports on top of the note, and gently put the hand back. Six had a lot of respect for this man. This was the one most directly responsible for His, Five's, and Seven's lives, such as they were. Six doubled over, the pain getting to be too much and let out a small sigh. Lady walked over and released a Heal Pulse over his body. But it was getting to the point where that wasn't helping. The attack lasted almost a minute. These attacks had been happening with greater frequency and duration. They were a signal of Six's rapidly approaching death. But he had to last just long enough to ensure that Five and Seven were united. He had to! He had to ensure that Seven would be free. That she would be protected, because he wasn't capable of it anymore. And Seven was so naive. She couldn't even protect herself. And she was so bloody obedient to that man! The one who had made their lives a living hell. But... That was the way she had been made. Just as Five had been made headstrong and independent. That had backfired, so they tried with Six. He might have worked, had it not been for the fact that he was too clever and manipulating. They had tried to find a balance. And Seven combined the more desirable aspects of Five and himself, but due to a small flaw, she had been born a girl. This same flaw also made her very docile. So, they had made Eight as her companion to try and give her some drive. It had worked to a certain extent. Five, Seven, and Eight would all build on each other and grow when Six's plan came to fruition. But... It was a shame Six himself would not be there. Hm...

"Lady... Time to leave. We have other things to do to get this working. Other preparations to make," Six said quietly.

"Kirlea!" Ladt replied. She knew the drill. But she wished Master would not push himself so hard. His strength was waning. But, that was why he had to. She lay her hand on his shoulder and Teleported him where he had directed her to go.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Aura's Counter

Force Palm had hit, giving great damage. Ice was weak against Fighting, so of course it was great damage. Geo continued sliding on the ice as he watched what Glaceon would do.

"Work up and then Stored Power!" Riley called out his combination once again as Glaceon raised her power then shot a strong wave at Geo again. Silver, however, figured out what to do next, reacting quickly.

"Aura, I want you to do a front flip & shoot Aura Sphere!" Aura saw through this &, still sliding, jumped high avoiding the Stored Power as he quickly stored his aura between his paws. He spun in the air & shot it straight at Glaceon with nice velocity.

Last edited:

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
    Years
    Without turning his head, Shea's somewhat thin book slammed shut in an instant, with a puff of snow escaping through the cracks before being eternally instilled in water-retardant pages. "That wasn't very nice, you know that? And how the Hell do you know my name?" Shea's face seemed determined and enraged.

"You think I'd divide my attention if I was losing? Zephyr is really hard to hit, without my command as it is!" The Flaffy and trainer were somewhat foolish, because they were so focused on his reaction, they hadn't even had time to realize that Zephyr was on the way back from Faint Attack. "Stay, Zephyr." "Yes, sir!" Shea smiled. Even though he had practically abandoned the poor Zorua, he remained loyal. "You didn't know that Zephyr was coming back from Faint Attack? You should really pay attention!"

He had no hope of winning any time soon but as a strategist, he could carry on the battle unto victory - only to be crushed by one of the big guys. He might as well forfeit now, but he wanted to test Zorua's abilities. Yes, this girl was only a test. "Toxic." Zephyr growled for a slight moment and a poison seeped up from the tundra and slithered quickly along the ice at an alarming rate towards the Flaffy.

Nideous

Years
    Seven (OOC: Ok, you've been goddmodding by never getting hit. Not even once. Time for it to end.)

"Aw... He actually thinks he's winning! That's adorable!" Eight said to Seven with a smirk. Seven smiled confidently at Shea.

"Alright Fluffy! Enough playing around! I'm getting bored! Brick Break!" Seven shouted. With surprising speed, Fluffy charged right at Zephyr and slammed his tail into the Zorua, sending him sliding across the ice. By doing this, Fluffy also dodged the poison that was heading his way. Seven smiled.

"You're too easy to provoke Shea! Lighten up! Have a little fun! And you really shouldn't use bad words around me. I'm just a kid!" Seven said, totally ignoring his question. She smiled happily and tossed a snowball at him. Of course, all of this was just to make him even more annoyed. When you provoke your opponent, they lose focus on the task at hand. Too bad Shea didn't seem to realise she was playing him like a fiddle.

Riley

"Blizzard!" Riley said calmly. What with the two Work Ups, this would also be a fierce attack. Glaceon blasted the snow and ice attack all over the field. Riley could dimly make out an explosion at the center of the blizzard, meaning this time the Aura Sphere had hit. The blizzard ended and Glaceon was laying on the ground, knocked out. Riley returned her and looked over at Aura.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    "No, he's just digging slightly at the ground with his boot as a sign of affection for you. OF COURSE HE WANTS TO DIG US OUT OF HERE you useless spawn of a drunk!!!!" said Israel fuming rage.

The possibility that he'd never get to see Yasumi in this life again was driving him crazy. Israel needed to at least fight the future even if he lost.

Israel knew that the world wouldn't end on this day, and the reason he knew that was because of the book of Revelation in the Bible which told using symbols how the world would end.

Still, Israel knew that if Mordecai got his hands on Jirachi, he would cause considerable damage which included his death.

When Israel calmed down he just said, "I regret nothing," to John. Israel wasn't about to apologize to his rival, not ever.

And then an idea hit Israel; he could just take all of the wishes while Earl and John fought the super villain trio.

"Well, unless you two ladies are afraid of getting your hands dirty, I shall start digging," said Earl, looking at Israel and John. "Y'know, despite hating each other, they act a whole like each other."

Earl just kept that thought to himself as he got down on his knees and began digging into the ground with his bare hands. As he kept on digging, a thought popped up in his mind.

"Then again... Israel and I aren't so different."

He paused as he pondered over that for a second. Sure, they had their differences, but were they really that different?

Yes. Yes they were. Israel had Yasumi's heart, and that caused Earl to cringe. However, Earl did plan on changing that with his wish. He only wanted that one wish. In his mind, Israel and John would honor that agreement. Earl might be a lot of things, but a liar isn't one of them.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Israel started digging as well; he wanted out of here. Israel needed to get to the comet before John and Earl. He smiled, did they really think that he would honor his agreement?

Israel knew what Earl wanted already, he wanted Yasumi, and Israel loved her too much to let Earl get his grubby hands on her. What Israel didn't know was what John wanted; he cringed at the thought of it.

Villains

Each villain took their place on the battlefield ready to fight till the end. The Gentleman spoke first, "we will decide this the way that it should be, in the battle of the legends." Mewtwo flew in front of him ready for battle.

"I agree Gentleman," said Mordecai as Deoxys flew out to face it's opponents.

MiB said nothing as his Darkrai took it's place as well. Tydus then snapped his fingers as a bubble psychic energy came across the field breaking the switches everyone's Pokeballs including Tyduses.

"Our Pokeballs have been disabled. This has been done as to assure that no one uses any other Pokemon besides their legendary. The damage to the Pokeballs are easily repaired. To bad that none of you will live that long!" said Tydus.

"Enough talk!!!" said MiB ready to take revenge for his beloved; "Now we fight!!!"

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    The Results

Blizzard was used on the field. Aura Sphere hit inside the blizzard, causing an explosion. What happened? Was Glaceon hit? Or did she dodge it? When the blizzard cleared up, Silver saw Glaceon knocked out on the ground. As for Aura, he layed on his back trying to catch his breath.

"We...we won...?" Silver was a bit shocked. He didn't believe it. He couldn't. He wouldn't. But here he was victorious against a gym leader who was suppose to be a pretty good trainer, & Silver won. Silver ran to Aura & picked him up. "You did good." He told him with a smile.

(Ooc: :3 So when does the TV crew interrupt?)

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    ((OOC: I vote on me controlling MiB while you control Tydus and Mordecai. Sound fair?))

"Darkrai, use Dark Void on both of them!" shouted MiB, immediately starting as Darkrai obeyed its master, a dark orb appearing in both of its claws as it flew across the field towards Deoxys. It then turned around a threw the black orb of darkness at Mewtwo, before turning back around and getting up close and personal with Deoxys. Yes, revenge would be his today, and Legion will finally rise to power!

Earl turned his head at Israel, nodding briefly as he kept on digging.

"Hey Honky, you better get down here and help if you want that wish," said Earl jokingly as he kept on digging. Sure, the situation was serious, but Earl couldn't help but try to lighten the mood.

"Besides, I gotta pay MiB a beating."

Shea Man

Years
    (Okay, yeah, I pushed his evasiveness too far -_- But counter-modding is no way to solve that!)

Zephyr got up shakily and shook the ice from his fur. Shea's eyes breathed rage, so he closed them and breathed deeply, calming himself. "'Hell' is not a curse word, you fool. Hell is the worst place possible, and I hope that's where you end up." His words breathed anger, but he said it in the coldest manner. "Zephyr, can you still fight?" "Y-yes, sir!" Shea sighed in relief. "Good show. Faint Attack, once more."

Zephyr once again disappeared like a Shadow and reappeared in midair behind the Flaffy, and struck at it again, disappearing once more to reappear right where he was. He was spamming Faint Attack, but then again, it was dwindling the Flaffy down. However, Zephyr's footing wasn't so good. His legs hurt, and the ice was slippery. It was only a matter of time before he got hit again.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    After finishing his lunch Seph finally got over himself and headed down to the gym. On the way there he pulled out the flyer about the Gym leader. Apparently some guy named Riley who was an expert at ice types ran it.

"huh... I would have expected water types. This is baltimore after all" Seph said to himself as he read.

Based on the run down of pokemon Seph would need a mircle to win. He stopped dead in his tracks thinking to himself.

'I've been wanting more of a challenge, but these odds are completely not in my favor. I'm gonna need a few new tricks up my sleeve before I dive into this league.'

Seph turned around and ran back towards the diner. Running down the alley next to it he began scanning over his surroundings. A lot of pokemon lived in towns, but they'd keep to themselves hiding in the places no one else wanted to go. A tall brick building sat in disrepair behind the diner. He tried the door only to find it locked. Determined to make it in there Seph made a running start then ran about ten feet up the wall. when his momentum ran out he reached for a empty second floor window. He barely grabbed the sil. shoving his feet into the spaces between the bricks Seph pushed himself in through the window. He rolled on the dusty floorboards sending a plume of dust into the and turning his clothes a light brown.

"I knew those free parkour leasons would come in handy." Seph laughed dusting himself off, "Now lets get to looking."

Nideous

Years
    (OOC: So much for the anti ninja policy. D: Game... I didn't even get a chance to respond to Aspie... Oh well... And would you guys try and slow down a little? If it were just us three for this event, I'd be all for going fast, but don't forget that Shea is an important part of this too. We don't want to leave him behind!)

John

"Humph. Screw you Israel," John said. He set the still wobbly Shadow down and walked over and began to dig alongside the other two. Shadow ambled over and began to dig as well, throwing up great torrents of dirt all oveer Earl, Israel, and John. John didn't really care, but he knew the primadona Israel would probably fuss up a storm.

Riley (OOC: I don't feel like controlling the reporters. Someone else can. Also, you haven't answered my question Shiny.)

Riley walked over to Silver. He had the Ice Badge in his hand. Stupid league rule change. He liked the old name better. Oh well. After he had given John the Ice Badge but forgotten it had a new name, he had been yelled at by the other gym leaders. something he would have hoped to avoid this time.

"Congradulations! I am proud to bestow upon you the Fr- Err, Ice Badge! You're well on your way to completeing the pokemon league with this!" Riley said as he passed the badge over to Silver. He heard a squeek and saw a white shape jump up with a joyous cry to Silver's shoulder. It was Sweety.

"Ack! Sweety! I know you're happy he's ok, but you don't have to go climbing on him!" Jake said as he ran out into the field again. Sweety was chattering worriedly at Aura, telling him to be more careful and not worry her like that again.

Seven

"Easy! Temper temper! I'm not getting mad at you! Sheesh, calm down a little bit there buddy!" Seven said. Fluffy took the hit and slid on the ice a little bit. Then he opened up a powerful Thunderbolt and blasted it at Zephyr.

"You have to relax a little! Seriously!" Seven said. This was too much fun! She loved the fact that she was out in the field! True, she'd probably get scolded that she was taking so long to eliminate this boy, but that didn't matter. This was fun. And it showed in her face.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    (OOC: sounds fair. And the TV crew will interfere after Silver gets his badge and goes outside.)

Tydus smiled and said, "Dodge it!" Mewtwo then dodged the Dark Void before MiB's Darkrai's move could hit.

The Dark Void hit Mordecai's Deoxys but it was immediately awakened because it was holding a Chesto berry.

Tydus then had an idea and telepathically contacted Mordecai, "Mordecai! Both of our Pokemon are weak to MiB's Darkrai. We should eliminate it first and then we can settle the score with each other!!!"

Mordecai nodded and said, "Deoxys use Superpower on Darkrai!!!" Deoxys glowed blue and it's tentacle became a fist and it threw a punch.

Tydus then joined in, "Mewtwo use Metronome Aura Sphere!!!" Mewtwo did as it was told and fired an Aura Sphere at MiB's Darkrai.

(Note: As touched upon earlier in the RP Tyduses Mewtwo can use Metronome to tap into any move that it can learn at will unless the move is one that Metronome can't tap into.)

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    "Poor poor fools. Gentleman, prepare yourself. Babylon will rise and destroy you!" shouted MiB, saying a code only he and another would know as Darkrai dodged Deoxys' Superpower. Unfortunately, Darkrai took the Aura Sphere from Mewtwo on its back, causing huge amounts of pain. However, Darkrai was a legendary. It could take it and more.

With a scream, Darkrai kept its attention on Deoxys, suddenly leaning back. It then suddenly came forward, releasing a Dark Pulse that would cause other, normal Pokemon to cower away.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Israel

"No thanks, but i'm flattered," said Israel digging some more. Israel would've gotten mad that Shadow was kicking dirt on Israel but she was doing it to John and Earl as well.

Israel needed a plan if he was going to get those wishes; John had a Pokemon that was awake and that was bad. Israel then decided to test his luck with one of his own and sent out his Blaziken. "You two dig while I try and revive my Pokemon, an extra hand might help out," said Israel lying. He needed something to fight Shadow with, and Blaziken was perfect for this.

Israel began trying to revive Blaziken as it lied against the other end of the prison.

Villains

Deoxys took the Dark Pulse head on and was pushed back until it fell on it's back and came sliding to to a stop. "Recover!!!" ordered Mordecai. Deoxys glowed and then stood up at full health.

"Due me a favor and stop frequenting the medicine cabinet," said Tydus revealing his true personality behind his cold demeanor. Tydus was a lot like Israel before the visions of a destroyed world came over him.

"I mean what is Babylon? Is it the safe word you use during your bondage slave roleplaying?" said Tydus mockingly. Tydus then mimicked MiB's voice, "I'll be Darth Vader and you be Luke Skywalker, Luke Skywalker is always sexy!"

Then Tydus returned to normal and said, "give him another Metronome Aura sphere!!!" Mewtwo launched another Aura Sphere.

Deoxys then used Superpower again; the attacks had to down the Darkrai eventually.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    The Conclusion

(Ooc: :D Then you can take over the TV crew Aspie! & Nideous, I will take Cubchoo. You better call him back first.)

Silver happily took the Ice Badge & put it in his Badge Case. "Thanks for the INTENSE battle!" He commented to Riley. Then he heard a high squeak coming his way, which was Sweety jumping on him.

Aura, eyes barely open, chuckled a little & told Sweety he was fun. It's just a little bruise. Not a lie infact. That was his first gym battle & he actually won the final battle. He was proud of himself & happy to be with Silver.

"Oh my gosh Silver that was amazing!" Kitten came running towards Silver & hugged him tightly as a congrats. She let go & continued speaking. "I can't believe you beat a gym leader! You are really strong!"

Silver was getting quite embarressed by this much attention on him. Maybe this was what popularity was. Nonetheless, now that he has the Ice Badge he can continue foward. Firts, Jake. He turned to Jake. "Let me heal up my Pokemon, then I'll follow you." Silver walked outside, Kitten following & Sweety...still on his shoulder.

Last edited:

Shea Man

Years
    Babylon makes an Appearance

"Babylon will rise and destroy you!"

"Ice Shard."

Suddenly, the Ice began to shake, and a large, spiked pillar of ice emerged from the tundra. On top, with Regice set behind him, was Babylon, Codename: Vega.

"Master," he began, "I am here. Should I crush them all?"

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Mary

As soon as Silver went outside he was surrounded by Mary's camera crew. Mary immediately talked to Silver. "Congratulations on winning your badge, it was a little touch and go there for a little bit but you did it! So, do you have anything to say to the folks that are watching? Maybe to your parents?" she said happily.

Tydus

"Master," said the new guy, "I am here. Should I crush them all?"

Tydus was annoyed, did MiB really need someone holding his hand in battle? No matter this fool would be easy to take care of.

Mewtwo fired an Aura Sphere at the pillar of ice shattering it and sending the new guy falling towards the ground.

It probably wouldn't stop him but it would give Tydus time for his next assault.

"Mewtwo break his Pokeballs," said Tydus. Mewtwo responded by telekinetically breaking the switches on Vega's Pokeballs preventing the release of any more Pokemon.

"Take care of MiB Mordecai, i'll make quick work of this fool," said Tydus. Tydus then turned to Vega, "The switches on my Pokeballs are broken as well, which means that it's your Regice vs my Mewtwo one on one. But before I end your life i'd like to know your name!"

Shea Man

Years
    Vega hit the ground safely and struck a glare at the Gentleman. "Target Acquired. Blizzard," Vega droned. Regice tore ice from the ground and sent it flying towards Mewtwo.

Vega was disappointed that Finality was trapped in her Pokeball. Two Psychic types can easily counter eachother. He would have to get that fixed...

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    When Silver went outside the same TV crew surrounded them. "Congratulations on winning your badge, it was a little touch and go there for a little bit but you did it! So, do you have anything to say to the folks that are watching? Maybe to your parents?" Silver was quite embarressed.

"Well, to the people out there, it was something else. It was really rough for me, but it was the best battle ever! To my parents, um...I hope you're proud of me, even though dad... Anyway, if you're watching sis, I hope we can meet up someday." Silver, finally finished, turned to Mary. "Are we done here?"

(Ooc: Is Jake with Silver Nideous?)

Back