• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if they were real? rated 16+ (just in case any adult themes come up)

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    Seph looked around the room for some kind of sign a pokemon was living in the building. A food scrap, a nest, something. He pulled out Ayon's pokeball and sent out his trusty partner.

"We're looking for pokemon." Seph explained.

Ayon nodded and began sniffing around the room trying to find a scent to follow. Above Seph saw lights flicker on and off. In a building like this it wasn't surprising, but Ayon seemed rather upset by it.

"Abs Aebsoeul!" Ayon barked and rushed to the door pawing at it.

Seph pulled it open, and Ayon darted through into the hallway and down the stairs. Seph tried hard to keep up, but he was wary of the old creaking steps. Throughout the building the lights flashed on and off, but with much more vigor and energy then there should have been in an old house like this. Seph heard Ayon barking from below him. Picking up his pace he hurried down to the basement where he found Ayon staring at a small green and yellow pokemon which was tangled up in a web of wires.

"Electri!!! Tarrike!!" the pokemon barked in pain as another discharge went off.

The lights flashed and flickered as the energy flew throughout the building. Seph pulled out his Pokedex to try and find some information on the entangled pokemon, but the entire device seemed to be malfunctioning showing only static snow. Without help Seph rushed over to the pokemon, but when he got close another pulse went off and he was thrown across the room. Slowly he pushed himself up. How could he help the pokemon if he couldn't touch it? Ayon rushed to Seph's side and helped him to his feet.

"Looks like I've been grounded." Seph let out an aggravated mumble.

Suddenly an idea formed in Seph's mind. He pulled out his other pokeball and threw it out in front of him. A sturdy purple pokemon appeared on the ground.

"Gli, Gligar!" It shouted.

"Dane, grab that pokemon." Seph ordered.

Dane nodded and lunged towards the tangled pokemon. He clamped down tightly on the pokemon restricting its movements even more. Every time a discharge went off Dane simply absorbed the shock diverting it into the ground.

"Ok Dane now carefully cut the wires." Seph said trying to keep his voice calm.

Dane slowly began snipping away at the wires. After fifteen minutes or so the other pokemon was freed. It ran towards Seph extremely grateful for his help. Seph pulled out his Pokedex again and discovered the pokemon was an Electrike. He found it a rather interesting pokemon.

"Hey Electrike you feeling ok now? Willing to do a battling?" Seph asks.

"Ecktike!" It barks back happily.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    Jake

Jake ran outside the gym and saw Silver and cookie being m"obbed by reporters.

"Get out of here! Vultures! Silver! Riley wanted me to ask you to hang on a moment! He's got something he wants to ask of you!" Jake said. Pearl, now fully healed, leapt to the ground and began walking among the reporters. Riley stepped out of his gym and walked down to Silver.

"So, he caught up with you? Good. Silver, I have a question for you. You know my Cubchoo, right? Well, she's got a lot of potential. More than simply being a gym pokemon. I want to ask if you wanted to take her with you on your travels. With you as her trainer, I'm sure she would flourish! What do you say?" Riley said, extending his hand. In said hand was a Great Ball. Cubchoo's Great Ball.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Vega hit the ground safely and struck a glare at the Gentleman. "Target Acquired. Blizzard," Vega droned. Regice tore ice from the ground and sent it flying towards Mewtwo.

Vega was disappointed that Finality was trapped in her Pokeball. Two Psychic types can easily counter eachother. He would have to get that fixed...

"Use Me First!!!" ordered the Gentleman; Mewtwo fired a Blizzard attack before Regice did. Mewtwo was then hit hard by Regice's Blizzard but it was tough and stood it's ground.

Tydus smirked and said, "Mewtwo use Sunny Day!!!" Mewtwo used it's Metronome to tap into a Sunny Day attack making the sun shine brightly in the cold tundra.

"You haven't answered my question fool, what is your name?" asked the Gentleman.

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
    Years
    The Ice hit Regice head on, but didn't even scratch the surface of its body. "The sun will not melt this Tundra. Negate their Light. Rain Dance." Regice's dots illuminated in code, and it clouds blew in rapidly. Though Vega had ordered rain, it was not liquid when it finally hit the ground, laying another layer of snow, but still soaking their clothes.

"Thunder," Vega said, sending a striking bolt straight down on Mewtwo, the rain assisting the accuracy. Vega still refused to answer the question, and only MiB could make him even announce his codename.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Looks like Jake hates the paparazzi. He turned to Silver next. "Silver! Riley wanted me to ask you to hang on a moment! He's got something he wants to ask of you!"

I wonder what Riley wants? Silver thought, questioned. Maybe he had something for him. Then Riley finally came, holding something in his hand.

"So, he caught up with you? Good. Silver, I have a question for you. You know my Cubchoo, right? Well, she's got a lot of potential. More than simply being a gym pokemon. I want to ask if you wanted to take her with you on your travels. With you as her trainer, I'm sure she would flourish! What do you say?" This was out of nowhere! Silver eyes were wide as he saw Cubchoo's Great Ball being handed to Silver. He slowly reached for it, grabbing it & looking. He has never been given a Pokemon like this before, & from a gym leader. He faced Riley with a nervous smile.

"I-I say yes. T-thanks so m-m-much." A Cubchoo. Now Silver has 5 Pokemon with him. This was...how you say...nevermind.

Aura looked at Sweety, still a little tired. He asked why she was still on Silver's shoulder. Maybe she's just worrying too much.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Mary

Mary was annoyed that this new kid had called her a vulture. Who did he think he was?

"Excuse me sir but that was rude barging in like that and interrupting me! If you beat the Gym leader then you're interviewed by the press!" said Mary.

Then someone whispered something in her ear. "I have to go anyways," she said leaving with the TV crew. She had a bigger story to cover.

Tydus

Tydus now knew the four moves that the new guy's Regice knew. They were Ice Shard, Blizzard, Rain Dance, and Thunder.

Whoever this man was, he had just set himself up for a fall. "Me First!!!" ordered Tydus.

Mewtwo used a Thunder attack that was increased in power by 50% due to Me First's second effect, and wouldn't miss because of the rain.

Mewtwo was hit by it's opponent's Thunder and took a lot of damage from the hit.

"Use Recover and then follow it up with a Focus Blast!!!" said Tydus. Mewtwo recovered it's health to almost full and then fired a Metronome Focus Blast.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    (just incase you were confused the battle started instatly after my last post. also I don't think this is one of those RPs where the GM decides if you catch a pokemon or not, but if it is I'll edit.)

"Dane use sand flurry!" Seph commanded.

The Gligar jumped into the air sand being pulled after it from sheer speed. Dane moved his own tail to guide the sand trail. He began whipping the elctrike with the sand after every pass. After a good thrashing the Electrike retaliated with a hard hitting bite on Dane's tail. Dane crashed into the ground, but took the Electrike with him. The Electrike and Dane plowed into the concrete floor and dug a small rut.

"Dane brush yourself off and use ice fang!" Seoh shouted.

Dane pushed himself up grabbed the Electrike and chomped down hard with large icy canines. slowly ice began to encase the Electrike.

"ELEE!!!!" The Electrike howled then let off a flame burst knocking Dane back and melting the ice that began to form.

"WAHT!? since when can an Electrike learn that!?" Seph's jaw dropped in awe.

Dane flew backwards smashing right into the wall. flames circled the Electrike. It stood there panting heavily drained from Dane's attacks and its own. Seph shook his head trying to clear his thoughts.

"Dane use Sand tomb restrain Electrike!" Seph ordered.

Dane began flying again dragging another sand trail behind him. This time he encircled the Electrike leaving it trapped in vortex of sand. When the cyclone subsided the Electrike lied there unconscious. Seph pulled out an empty pokeball and threw it at the Electrike. The pokeball wriggled around and shook for a little while before a faint red light glowed from it. Seph picked up his new pokemon's pokeball.

"Alri...", Seph began to say, but something from the past stopped him, "Smoke... I smell smoke."

The flame burst had now begun to light the walls and ceiling on fire.

"We gotta get out of here!!!" Seph screamed charging up the stairs.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    Israel

"No thanks, but i'm flattered," said Israel digging some more. Israel would've gotten mad that Shadow was kicking dirt on Israel but she was doing it to John and Earl as well.

Israel needed a plan if he was going to get those wishes; John had a Pokemon that was awake and that was bad. Israel then decided to test his luck with one of his own and sent out his Blaziken. "You two dig while I try and revive my Pokemon, an extra hand might help out," said Israel lying. He needed something to fight Shadow with, and Blaziken was perfect for this.

Israel began trying to revive Blaziken as it lied against the other end of the prison.

Villains

Deoxys took the Dark Pulse head on and was pushed back until it fell on it's back and came sliding to to a stop. "Recover!!!" ordered Mordecai. Deoxys glowed and then stood up at full health.

"Due me a favor and stop frequenting the medicine cabinet," said Tydus revealing his true personality behind his cold demeanor. Tydus was a lot like Israel before the visions of a destroyed world came over him.

"I mean what is Babylon? Is it the safe word you use during your bondage slave roleplaying?" said Tydus mockingly. Tydus then mimicked MiB's voice, "I'll be Darth Vader and you be Luke Skywalker, Luke Skywalker is always sexy!"

Then Tydus returned to normal and said, "give him another Metronome Aura sphere!!!" Mewtwo launched another Aura Sphere.

Deoxys then used Superpower again; the attacks had to down the Darkrai eventually.

"Such a damn shame you couldn't be a comedian," said MiB, laughing slightly from Tydus' earlier comment. "But it seems you have your hands full. Be warned, Babylon won't fall easy Gentleman."

Nodding at Vega and his Regice briefly, MiB kept his smile. His Darkrai had flown up into the air before the last attacks could hit it, and the Lord of Nightmares was LIVID!

"Darkrai, Nasty Plot."

Black and red energy surrounded the Legendary briefly and suddenly went inside it. Laughing evily, the Darkrai stared down at Deoxys as MiB got an idea.

"Babylon, how about we make an ice castle?" shouted MiB from across the field, his Darkrai taking the hint as it brought its hands back, a blue orb of icy energy appearing between them.

"DARKRAI!" shouted the black being as it brought its hands forward, a powerful Ice Beam coming forth from the orb. It then hit the ground first before heading towards the Deoxys, causing gigantic pillars of ice to form as it headed towards the alien Pokemon.

"My wish for the Human Alliance and Team Plasma to be destroyed shall come true today! Revenge WILL be mine at last!" shouted MiB, hoisting his fist up in the air, as if he had already won.

"You do that Israel!" said Earl sarcastically as he kept on digging, thinking nothing about the fact that Israel and John both had Pokemon that could be in fighting condition soon.

"John, do you think we could stand a chance if even one of those guys can still battle?" asked Earl, seeing the raw power of MiB's Darkrai being shown. "I mean... Look at that Darkrai... That Ice Beam is creating pillars of ice that put most modern buildings to shame..."

Nideous

Years
    Jake

Jake's eyes bugged out and he made a face at the reporter.

"Yeah, like I want that. You barking at the wrong Brooks. My brother is the one you're looking for! Shoo. Get out of here and go cover your other story!" Jake replied calmly. Sweety climbed back to his shoulder and chattered at the woman as well. After she left, Jake turned back to Silver after watching Riley smile and nod to him, then walk back into his gym.

"Wow, that was a shock. I did not expect Riley to give you a pokemon. I hope you raise her well. And don't worry about those fiends. All they're interested is making a story. They'll act all nice, but then they will stab you in the back just to make a story. Have you seen what they are doing to my brother and the son of the champion? Yeah, you don't want to end up like that. Anyways, it was nice seeing your battle. I've got to get back to the base and get stuff ready. Pearl! Let's go!" Jake said. He turned and walked away, heading for his base. Pearl walked over and joined him. He picked her up and she spat out a key. Good, she had gotten it. Now... When he had a chance, it was time to put another of his plans into action. He wondered if Silver would remember what he had said. Hm...

John

"Humph. Whatever you say Israel. And no... Without our pokemon we stand no chance of winning. Shadow's awake again, but she's way too hurt to be fighting, and I'm not going to force her. She'd just hurt herself even more..." John said quietly as he and Earl and Shadow kept digging. There was no way he could win... Unless he got to Jirachi first. Then he could simply wish his enemies away. But... Did he really want that? It would certainly get them all out of this situation, but it seemed like it would be a waste of a wish. Hm... Well, he would have two more, and with no enemies, he would be free to use them as he saw fit. Digging like this certainly gave him time to think about what he really wanted. It occured to him that he could wish his mother back to life. But was that what he really wanted? Yes... Well, he wanted answers that only his enemies or the dead had. And he missed her terribly. Hm... John was digging so hard he didn't even notice that his hands were scratched and bleeding. Between his thoughts and the cold, he was numb to the pain.

Last edited:

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Mordecai

Deoxys took the Ice Beam and it hit hard, but Deoxys used Recover again and was back in good health.

"You have Nasty Plot to boost your Pokemon's attacks and Deoxys has it's own abilities!" said Modecai as Deoxys began to multiply. (Note: read pokespecial firered and leafgreen.)

Soon, there were a legion of Deoxys even though the Deoxys clones were considerably less powerful and easily destroyed.

"Now Deoxys use Hyper Beam!!!" ordered Mordecai. The clones fired weak Hyper beams at the Darkrai which were bound to stun it in place.

The original Darkrai fired a very powerful Hyper Beam at the Darkrai. This was bound to do some damage.

Israel

Israel didn't answer what Earl said, he continued to try and wake up his Blaziken. Soon he was successful and the giant fighting rooster woke up.

"Bla-Blaziken?" it said. "Hey buddy, you mind helping us dig out of here," asked Israel.

Blaziken got up and started digging. Israel did as well, soon he would have his wish, or make that wishes!

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    "C'mon ladies! Dig faster!" said Earl, actually believing he, John, and Israel were a temporary team as his hands were now under the barrier. Earl was right! The barrier didn't go underground! So, Earl began digging faster and faster.

"I see freedom ahead boys, and oh does it look SWEET!"

MiB was astonished when saw the many weak Hyper Beams hit Darkrai, but not for long when he saw the real Deoxys fire the gigantic Hyper Beam. Thinking fast on his feet, MiB remembered the strategy he had made with Darkrai years ago. It probably wouldn't ward off the Hyper Beam from the main Deoxys, but MiB knew Darkrai could take out those copies!

"DARK GRENADE!" shouted MiB as loud as he could for Darkrai to hear, which the Nightmare Pokemon did. Remembering the old move, it laughed sinisterly, ignoring the pain as it began firing Dark Pulse after Dark Pulse, but the moves seemed to wrap around its own body, making a shield of sorts as Darkrai just kept on doing the same move. When the real Deoxys' Hyper Beam hit the ball of darkness, the ball of darkness exploded, causing the many copies to be destroyed in an instant just from the sheer impact. Heck, the impact even caused MiB to fall on his butt.

Shea Man

Years
    Regice was hit by the Thunder attack, and with science considered, the Electricity didn't conduct well, due to the fact that Hydrogen Oxide (Water) lost its cunductivity upon freezing, however, lightning and other visual electric currents were very hot, so it cancelled out the effect of Ice's terrible conductivity.

"-follow it up with a Focus Blast!"

"Defend," Vega said monotonously. Regice used Ice Shard and brought Ice up from the snow in a shield, buffering the Focus Blast out, but the Ice pillars shattered.

Suddenly, a Pokeball activated and a Gothitelle came from Vega's belt. I've repaired my own Pokeball. I will stay by your side and fix the others. "Thank you, Fin," Vega said in a caring tone. He seemed a little less robotic, as Finality had come to assist her best friend - Vega.

"Your plan of disabling my Pokeballs was for naught. I have my own Psychic-type. She is quite the genius, and she's currently reversing Mewtwo's telekinesis. By the way, Gentleman. I am known only as Vega.

"Target Acquired. Blizzard," Vega said. So far, the move Blizzard, a very wild move, hit dead on when Vega said 'Target Acquired'. It is because Vega was controlling Regice's somewhat robotic aiming procedure by using Finality, the Gothitelle, to send psychic signals to and from Regice, allowing him to carefully aim such attacks as Blizzard.

Finality was a powerful Psychic-type, like Israel's Alakazam, or the Gentleman's Mewtwo. Her non-attack powers were well-honed, and she could modify a battle from Vega's side. In a way, it was cheating, but Vega normally only used Finality's non-attack psychic on other Pokemon in desperate situations, thus, he was only modifying luck, which isn't so much cheating a battle as it is cheating fate.

"You may release the catch on your own Pokeballs, as I will not switch out until Chill is no longer able to fight," Vega said, actually addressing Regice by its given name - "Chill".

Seven

"Easy! Temper temper! I'm not getting mad at you! Sheesh, calm down a little bit there buddy!" Seven said. Fluffy took the hit and slid on the ice a little bit. Then he opened up a powerful Thunderbolt and blasted it at Zephyr.

"You have to relax a little! Seriously!" Seven said. This was too much fun! She loved the fact that she was out in the field! True, she'd probably get scolded that she was taking so long to eliminate this boy, but that didn't matter. This was fun. And it showed in her face.

(Too lazy to Edit my original post. Probably going to get merged.)

Zephyr braced himself as he took the jolt head on, giving him a great amount of pain. He didn't want to fight anymore. He groaned in pain and got back up - after having been slung across the ice from a direct hit - trying to bite back tears. "I don't... Want to fight anymore..." he said weakly. Shea gasped and closed his eyes. He nodded and gestured for Zephyr to come back. "Okay, then. It's time for Mynh to fight, then." Shea replaced Zephyr in his ball and sighed. "You know... I underestimated you still. And that's what I was trying to prevent. I feel so naive... Okay, now I need to get serious. Mynh, let's show them what it means to be a legend!" "Min!"

Mynh scampered up and shook off the frost that had accumulated in his fur - and then it started to rain. This was an advantage for Mynh, however, as he could now use certain moves with less strain, and the icy weather held various archebacteria suited for the icy air, which Mynh could absorb for Seed Flare. That considered, Mynh was in Land Forme, which Electric-type isn't very good against, offensively. Shea told himself not to let it get to his head. Mynh was still pretty low on the totom poll, so things might not go so well.

Last edited:

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Mordecai

The dark grenade destroyed every one of the Deoxys clones, and worst yet, Deoxys had to recharge in order to attack again.

However Deoxyses clones took all of the damage. "Huh, I underestimated you. I mean you were the Pokemon league champion of France were you not? But then again you were only the Pokemon league champion of FRANCE!!! They are all known for being cowards. So what did you have to do? Show up?" taunted Modecai.

In actuality Mordecai loved France as it was very liberal, he was only trying to make MiB angry. Mordecai couldn't help but laugh to himself at a thought that had just crossed his mind. Isreal probably would have said that and meant it too!

Mordecai decided the best way to deal with a bad situation was to go on the defensive. "Deoxys, switch to defense form!!!" ordered Mordecai.

Deoxys let off an aurora as it took defense form, and then another idea hit Mordecai. Mordecai pulled out a CD looking thing and tossed it to Deoxys.

Deoxys telekinetically pulled the CD toward itself until it touched it. The CD then began to glow and so did Deoxys. It had just forgotten a move and learned a TM move; Mordecai had a plan.

Tydus

Mewtwo was hit by the Blizzard but recovered again with a little less health than last time

"You're a moron!!!" said Tydus laughing out loud, "you've thrown out any chance you had at victory!!!"

Tydus had seven Pokemon on him, he had never given Mewtwo a pokeball. "Mewtwo give this fool a Sunny Day and then follow it up with a Fire Blast!!!" the man known as the Gentleman ordered.

Mewtwo obeyed and Metronomed the moves, Tydus hoped that Rain Dance would be next!!!

Nideous

Years
    Seven

Seven looked at the Shayming that had just wandered onto the battlefield. She just fell in love with it instantly. It was so adorable!

"Aww! It's so cute! Do you think I could pet it after the battle?" Seven said, positively gushing now. Eight laughed and smacked her with his tail.

"Focus! The battle isn't over yet!" Eight said in her mind. Seven stopped and thought a moment. That was right... Well, Shaymin was a grass type. So...

"Fluffy! Use Fire Punch!" Seven said, suddenly back in her battling groove. Fluffy looked at her and then charged at Mynh, his fist ablaze.

Shea Man

Years
    Vega

"Down," Vega said, monotonous again. Using the same attack he used to hide, Chill the Regice went under the Ice, effectively dodging the attack, while Finality used Protect to shield Vega and herself. "Thank you, Fin. Chill, Ice Shard," Vega said, his voice again softened by Finality's addressing.

Chill came up through the ice on the same spiked pillar Vega made his appearence on, except this time, it was straight from underneath Mewtwo. Whether it would hit or not, Vega seemed to guide two more Pokeballs in his hands. "Since you have Seven, and I only have Five, what say you we make this a Triple Battle?" he asked, gripping the two Pokeballs which held the rest of the Regi trio.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    Mordecai

The dark grenade destroyed every one of the Deoxys clones, and worst yet, Deoxys had to recharge in order to attack again.

However Deoxyses clones took all of the damage. "Huh, I underestimated you. I mean you were the Pokemon league champion of France were you not? But then again you were only the Pokemon league champion of FRANCE!!! They are all known for being cowards. So what did you have to do? Show up?" taunted Modecai.

In actuality Mordecai loved France as it was very liberal, he was only trying to make MiB angry. Mordecai couldn't help but laugh to himself at a thought that had just crossed his mind. Isreal probably would have said that and meant it too!

Mordecai decided the best way to deal with a bad situation was to go on the defensive. "Deoxys, switch to defense form!!!" ordered Mordecai.

Deoxys let off an aurora as it took defense form, and then another idea hit Mordecai. Mordecai pulled out a CD looking thing and tossed it to Deoxys.

Deoxys telekinetically pulled the CD toward itself until it touched it. The CD then began to glow and so did Deoxys. It had just forgotten a move and learned a TM move; Mordecai had a plan.

"I'll have you know Mordecai I had to defeat my own father to win the title of Pokemon League Champion of France, and trust me, he wouldn't even waste his breath for you. You would lose to him in a heartbeat," said MiB as Darkrai stayed in the air, floating as it stared at Deoxys. The explosion had hurt it too, but nowhere near as much as the Deoxys copies. It wasn't going down anytime soon.

"Defense form? Hmph. Too bad it won't do you any good. Dark Cannon!"

Another strategy MiB had worked with Darkrai on, and Darkrai knew just what to do as it flew high into the air and pointed its claws at Deoxys. An orb of darkness appeared in each hand and were fired at Deoxys, the two orbs being the Dark Void attack as they headed for Deoxys.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Mordecai

Mordecai smiled as Deoxys used four clones as decoys to take the Dark Void attack.

"Did your father make obvious amature mistakes as well? Just because Deoxys had to recharge to attack again didn't mean that it couldn't pop out a few clones!!!" said Mordecai.

"Now Deoxys switch to attack mode and use Focus Blast!!!" ordered the king of Team Plasma.

Deoxys gave off an aurora as it switched to the attack mode making any attack that it would through ridiculously powerful.

It then fired a Focus Blast.

Tydus

Mewtwo dodged the attack. "Since you have Seven, and I only have Five, what say you we make this a Triple Battle?" asked Vega.

Tydus just smiled and sent out his Swampert and Blaziken. "Alright then, you'll have your triple battle, now hurry up and send out your other two Pokemon!!! I don't have all day!" said Tydus ready for war.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    Seph coughed and spat as the smoke quickly filled the building. Flames crept up the walls leaving black ashes in their wake. The horrifying shriek of collapsing metal could be heard as one of the weakened steel floor beams bent under the heat. Seph tore up the stairs masking his mouth with his fleece. when he reached the front door he found it locked and boarded up. He tried frantically to bash it down, but could not succed. He stood there motionless the tounges fire beging to lick at his feet.

"If I did it once I can do it again..." He wheezed through the ashy smoke, "RRRRHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!"

Seph slammed against the door one more time smashing the old boards and ripping the rusty hidges out of the wall. He went sprawling out onto the sidewalk. He lied there motionless for a moment then rolled over painfully. He looked back at the burning building and laughed.

"Beat you again. Best three out of five perhaps?" Seph joked still coughing horribly.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    Mordecai

Mordecai smiled as Deoxys used four clones as decoys to take the Dark Void attack.

"Did your father make obvious amature mistakes as well? Just because Deoxys had to recharge to attack again didn't mean that it couldn't pop out a few clones!!!" said Mordecai.

"Now Deoxys switch to attack mode and use Focus Blast!!!" ordered the king of Team Plasma.

Deoxys gave off an aurora as it switched to the attack mode making any attack that it would through ridiculously powerful.

It then fired a Focus Blast.

Both MiB and Darkrai didn't expect what transpired as the Dark-type Legendary was struck hard by the Focus Blast, sending Darkrai into a mountain not too far away.

"Darkrai!" shouted MiB, seeing his chances at revenge slip away as the seconds passed.

"Da-Da-Dark..." said a considerably weakened Darkrai as it floated back to the battlefield, surprising even MiB. His Darkrai was obviously heavily injured, but it still wanted to fight.

Afterall, this IS what it wanted. A worthy opponent for it to battle and unleash its true power!

"Mordecai, you're finished. Darkrai, use Nasty Plot!"

Darkrai immediately flew high into the air as red and black energy surrounded it for a brief second before heading back inside the Nightmare Pokemon. An evil laugh was then heard throughout the battlefield as a chill went up MiB's spine.

"Darkrai! You can let loose! I will no longer hold you back!" shouted MiB into the sky, looking back at Mordecai.

"Mordecai, I wish you- No wait, go to Hell."

And then Darkrai flew back down, shooting Dark Void after Dark Void from its claws at Deoxys.

Shea Man

Years
    VegaVega didn't even flinch as he sent out Regirock and Registeel. "The three golems which defend their keeps... I alone have infiltrated these temples, and there is one more for me to take... The most powerful of the Coded Golems... Regigigas." (Note, not mentioning the rumor that Regigigas has been caught by some random trainer)

"Stone, use Lock On and target that Blaziken. Vladimir, use Thunder Wave on Swampert." Regirock began looking towards the Blaziken and coding, and thus gained an infinite lock onto the one true Blaziken. Registeel vibrated a little, sending a weak electrical wave towards Swampert, attempting to paralyze it. "Chill, down," Vega said finally, causing Regice to go down. At this point in time, only a well aimed Psychic attack or Blaziken could get to him, and all he had to do was ascend on Ice Spear when ordered.

"Thank you, Fin, for helping me fight. I trust you will assist me when one of the Golems breaks down? And Vladimir, try your hardest, we will win this!"

Shea

"C'mon, Mynh, counter it with Magical Leaf!" Right! Like this? Mynh used Magical Leaf, but instead of using the move to attack - for now - the leaves simply masked themselves over the flame, putting it out, and binding the Flaffy's paw. The leaves burst into flame and began burning the Flaffy, causing the move to backfire before it hit. "Yeah, just like that!" Yay, I love that move!

Back