• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if they were real? rated 16+ (just in case any adult themes come up)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    No way Jake is going to win. NO WAY! As Vulpix was using Hypnosis to put Cubchoo to sleep, something didn't seem right about Cubchoo. "Cubchoo?" Then, unexpectedly, he suddenly sneezed, accidentially blowing Icy Wind at Vulpix. Guess he was too bothered with his nose to notice Vulpix.

"Eh..." Silver found it a little funny what Cubchoo did. Sneezing out Icy Wind like that. Speaking of which, did the move hit? Was Vulpix weak against ice-type attack? His focus went back to the battle to see the results of Icy Wind.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    Jake

Jake had a very tough time keeping a straight face when Cubchoo sneezed an Icy Wind at Vulpix. Vulpix was hit by the powerful atack. One problem with no longer being a fire type was that the attack did normal damage, instead of half. Vulpix went rolling back and was knocked out. Jake snarled and returned him to his pokeball. Pearl was ready again and walked back out to the battle.

"Gr..." Jake said, trying to think what someone that was mad about his secret weapon being knocked out would say.

"You'll pay for that. Pearl! Use Slash!" Jake said with a sneer on his face. On the inside he was rather pleased. Silver was starting to take the lead in this battle. About time! Pearl stood on her hind legs and swung her claws at Cubchoo, trying to swipe at him.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Weird that the Icy Wind took Vulpix out. Maybe it's because it wasn't fire-type anymore. Jake returned Vulpix back to his ball & sent out Pearl once more.

It didn't matter how Jake felt about this just now. No one treats Aura like that. No one! Cubchoo got knocked back by Slash. He stood up looking a little tired. Maybe this is a bit too much for him. "Cubchoo, return." Silver returned Cubchoo back to his Great Ball & summoned out Furball again. At least she recovered from confusion.

"Don't think you've one this just yet. I'm not letting you get away with this!" Silver was really made right now. He was determined to take out Jake & leave this place. "Use Return!" Furball instantly jumped to the air & went down to slam on Pearl many times.

Nideous

Years
    Jake

Jake smiled a genuine smile. He was losing, as usual, but he had counted on that. He just hoped that Silver would relax. He hoped Silver would not take it personally. He glanced out at Pearl, who was twisting, turning, and dodging as fast as she possibly could. She dodged all of the attacks... Except for the last one. She was knocked flying and hit the ground painfully in front of Jake. She let out a strangled meow and lay her head down. Jake reached down and picked her up. He looked at Sweety and she ran out into the battlefield.

"Pachi pachi pachi!" she chattered at Furball happily.

"Iron Tail! Then Endure!" Jake said. Sweety leapt into the air, and her tail took on a silvery sheen as she swung it down at Furball. When she landed, she braced herself for the hit they both knew was coming.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    When Furball landed, she was gitty as always. She loves battles, & didn't care if she won or lost. Pearl is picked up by Jake as Sweety was sent back in. Up first was an Iron Tail that headed towards Furball as she took the hit. That was some good damage.

"Furball, Assist!" Furball instantly growled out as she summoned leaf's out of her. It was Leaf Blade! Furball ran towards Sweety & slashed her with style back to back, then stepped back to keep some distance. How long would this battle go on?

Aura by Silver's side opened his eyes a little as he watched Sweety battle with Furball. He was really hurt, but he endured it & continued watching the battle, hoping she wouldn't get hurt too much.

Nideous

Years
    Sweety

Sweety was hit by the Leaf Blade, and she barely endured it. She groaned and leapt back.

"Hm... This isn't working. Sweety! Try a Thunderbolt!" Jake said. Sweety obeyed instantly and blasted the powerful electric attack at Furball, trying zap the Skitty as hard as she could. She had seen Aura wake up but couldn't do anything about it. All Sweety wanted to do right now was find a comfy place to curl up and go to sleep. Like Aura's head, or Jake's bag.

(OOC: Sorry for the short post. Kind of have a bit of writer's block when it comes to battles right now.)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Looks like the distance wasn't enough. Furball was shocked by Thunderbolt, a critical hit. She suddenly fell to the ground as she fainted. Sweety can really put up a fight. Silver returned Furball back to her Pokeball as he started thinking.

Jake only had Sweety left. Silver had Sky & Cubchoo. Aura was still okay but he still had immense damage from Vulpix. So it was 1 on 2, or 3. Just 2. Either way, Sweety wouldn't beat them all in one shot.

With his mind set, Silver summoned out Sky next. He stood by against Sweety, ready to make a move. "Solar Beam!" Sky began charging up a ray in his mouth. This might take a while, but what can Sweety do to stop him?

Nideous

Years
    Jake

"Iron Tail! Then Endure!" Jake said. Sweety chattered at Sky and leapt at him, swiping her tail at him. When she landed, she braced herself for the hit from that Solar Beam. It finally came, and she was sent flying into a wall.

"Pachirisu! Pachi!" Sweety said tiredly. She fought her way back to her feet. She wasn't going to last much longer. That Solar Beam would have knocked her out if she hadn't Endured it. She stood there looking at Sky.

"Sweety! Are you ok?" Jake asked. Sweety twitched her tail at him and waved her paw. She was hurt, but she could still fight. She blasted another Thunderbolt, trying to blast Sky with it. Jake knew she would not be able to take another hit. He had put up a good fight. But soon, it would be over.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
    (OOC: I forgot do I get to control the gym leader during the battle?)

Fire trucks, police cars, ambulences, and news vans appeared on the scene only moments later. The fire had already destroyed most of the building, but the bigger risk was that it would spread to the others nearby. Firefighters hurried to their hoses dousing the building with rushing white water. The fire had also attracted one more person's attention. Riley, the gym leader, had come down to the fire. He ordered his glaceon to fire an ice beam at the roaring flames. Seph recognized the gym leader from the pamphlet and walked over to him.

"Hey you're Riley. I was hoping to go challenge the gym today." Seph said.

"After this fire is taken care of I'd be happy to battle you, but can I get your name first?" Riley responded.

"Sure, I'm Seph." Seph said extending his hand for Riley to shake.

Riley shook Seph's hand and said, "Seph huh? well Seph you best be prepared. We gym leaders don't tend to be easy."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Iron Tail wasn't much. Sky was pretty resistant against steel. Jake must be losing his touch. Solar Beam was finally ready, & Sky shoots it head-on at Sweety. If she hadn't endured the attack, this would've been over.

Sweety got back on her feet & shot out an electrical Thunderbolt. "Double Team!" Sky made copies of himself, making Thunderbolt hit a few copies. "Leaf Blade!" All Sky's leafs spreaded out & all charged at Sweety, slicing their sharp leaves at her.

(Ooc: I find it weird that fake Leafeon's attack at the same time.)

Nideous

Years
    Jake

Jake watched as Sweety was taken out by the Leaf Blade. He walked out and picked her up. He knew that would happen. It wasn't a very good match up, and Sweety had been tired from fighting before.

"Well, you won. I'm a man of my word. Even if I wasn't, it's not like I could stop you from leaving," Jake said as he stood aside for Silver to leave. He looked at Sweety and Pearl, the latter of whom was starting to wake up. Pearl meowed feebily and blinked a few times. He shook his head and smiled inwardly. Silver had done it.

"Just know you haven't seen the last of me!" Jake said. He was proud of how much of a fight he had put up. He was getting better. Shame he wasn't that good even though he was getting better.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    The battle...was over. Silver returned Sky back to his Pokeball & picked up Aura. They were now free to leave. He & Kitten started walking out to the exit. As Silver passed by Jake, still angry, he muttered out something to him. "User."

Now outside, Silver's first priority was to get his Pokemon to the Pokemon Center. His face looked a little mad also. Inside he put his Pokeballs' & Aura on the counter as the nurse took them in. He than sat down on a chair nearby, still not happy with Jake.

Nideous

Years
    Jake

Jake nodded his head. He knew he was a user. He didn't need to be told it. But he hadn't forced Silver to do anything. So Silver really had no right to complain. Still, Jake felt kind of bad for doing this. But he couldn't stop now. Not after the great strides that had been made. He looked at the grunts.

"Get this mess cleaned up! I want a full report as to how he got in here and what damage he did, as soon as possible!" Jake ordered.

"Yes sir!" one of them said as they all saluted. Jake nodded and walked to the locker room and changed out of his uniform. Pearl meowed at him and he pet her. He then walked to the security room, where two of the grunts had found Nick's body, the bodies of the two guards that had been working there, and the ashes from the tapes. Jake looked at them.

"He's dead. Also, we've discovered it was his keycard that was used to let the boy into the science lab," one of them said. Jake shook his head.

"I suppose that someone got to him first. Very well, I want a full report written up to send back to HQ. What's the damage in the science lab?" Jake asked.

"Total... Sir," the man said. Jake nodded. He turned around and thought a moment.

"Sir? What should we do now?" the other grunt asked.

"Stay here and regroup. Send out a warning to the other bases. After we've made sure what we have and haven't got, we'll get back to work and await further orders," Jake said quietly.

"But sir! What about the bot and his friend!" the first grunt asked plainly. Jake turned around and looked at him.

"They're likely long gone by now. What we need to know is who sent them. My money is on the HA. But you never can be sure. I'm going to go out in the field and do a little bit of investigation. I'll radio back in when I've found something," Jake said. The two grunts saluted and he walked out. He left the building and tried to think where Silver would go. Well, the obvious choice would be the pokemon center. And Silver, who probably wanted nothing more than to punch Jake, would have to think twice about hitting him while all of those people around. He made his way there. He walked inside and looked around. Silver was sitting in a chair off to the side. Jake stepped over to the pokemon center and handed over Sweety and Pearl, as well as the Vulpix's pokeball.

"This will be a few minutes," the nurse said. Jake nodded and walked over and sat down in a chair. Making sure he wasn't next to Silver. That way he wouldn't be intruding on Silver, forcing him to talk, even if he didn't want to. And if he did, well, he could get up and walk over to him. It didn't bother Jake. Though, he was a little bit upset that his friend was mad at him.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    John had betrayed Israel and Earl; Israel wasn't surprised but he was angry. "YOU STUPID SON OF A!!!" Israel stopped himself. He then got an idea and turned to MiB.

"Hey Vader, why don't you call in the dude with the Regi's, he might be able to get us out of this," said Israel. Israel then sat back and thought about it. If he escaped then what?

He had no chance whatsoever against Vega, and MiB would get his wishes. Still, Israel would rather let MiB get his wishes than John. Israel knew what MiB would wish for.

He'd wish for Team Plasma and the Human Alliance's destruction, he had said that many times. He would also wish for his woman to come back to life, who wouldn't?

But John, God knows what someone as twisted as John would wish for...

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Kitten was a little worried about Silver. He was still mad at Jake because he used a Drive Project, Vulpix, on one of his Pokemon. Aura. She wanted to say something to cheer him up, but in the state he's in, Kitten was a little timid to say something to him. He might yell at her.

Silver heard the doors open but didn't bother to look. He knew for a fact that it was Jake who only came to heal his Pokemon. Jake sat somewhere nearby as not to intrude Silver's space. Good. He didn't want to talk to him right now.

The nurse called for Silver, saying his Pokemon were well now. He picked them up as Aura passed Silver & went to Jake. If he was here, so was Sweety! He looked around Jake to see if Sweety was around.

"Thanks." Said Silver as he turned & walked back to his seat...while the nurse was doing her usual good-bye talk. He sat down & looked nowhere else as he put his 4 Pokeballs on his belt.

Nideous

Years
    Jake

Jake rested a moment, thinking to himself. After a few moments of awkward silence, Silver got his pokemon back. Aura immediately came his direction, likely looking for Sweety.

"Hey there little guy. Good to see you're ok! Heh, sorry about earlier," Jake said as he grinned at Aura. After a moment he heard his name being called by the nurse. He stood up and walked over to her and got Pearl, Sweety, and Vulpix's pokeball back from her. He placed Vulpix's ball on his waist and walked back to his chair. Sweety jumped to the ground and walked straight to Aura, chattering happily. Jake noticed that she tended to do a lot of chattering, especially around the Riolu. Pearl, however, was not impressed by Silver's behavior. She walked directly over to him and stared up at him.

"Pearl! What are you doing?" Jake said a little urgently, only to be ignored by her. She climbed up into the chair next to Silver and meowed irritatedly. She was telling him to get over himself. It had been a battle, some times people get hurt. Though, Aura and the rest of Silver's pokemon didn't get hurt that badly, so he had no reason to sulk like this.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    John had betrayed Israel and Earl; Israel wasn't surprised but he was angry. "YOU STUPID SON OF A!!!" Israel stopped himself. He then got an idea and turned to MiB.

"Hey Vader, why don't you call in the dude with the Regi's, he might be able to get us out of this," said Israel. Israel then sat back and thought about it. If he escaped then what?

He had no chance whatsoever against Vega, and MiB would get his wishes. Still, Israel would rather let MiB get his wishes than John. Israel knew what MiB would wish for.

He'd wish for Team Plasma and the Human Alliance's destruction, he had said that many times. He would also wish for his woman to come back to life, who wouldn't?

But John, God knows what someone as twisted as John would wish for...

Earl was genuinely shocked at John's betrayal, "You two faced scrawny (expletive) honky!!!"

And then Israel said "Hey Vader, why don't you call in the dude with the Regi's, he might be able to get us out of this," to MiB.

"The cracker's right, in fact, I don't see why you didn't do that before," said Earl in response.

"There was a reason," said MiB, "BABYLON RISE AND FREE US."

Israel remembered what the Gentleman had said about Babylon earlier and laughed to himself. He had said exactly what Israel would have said. "I hope your safe word gets us out of this Sith lord," said Israel mockingly.

"Shut up," said MiB and Earl in unison.

(OOC: I'll be bunnying Earl and MiB on Game Over's hiatus)

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Aura

Here is Jake's response to Aura. "Hey there little guy. Good to see you're ok! Heh, sorry about earlier." Aura nodded as it was okay to him. Jake went to pick up his Pokemon & Sweety hopped down & chattered happily to Aura.

"Hi Sweety! How are you feeling?" He asked, seeing as they both put up a good fight during the battle. Seriously, that Vulpix was a little scary.

Silver

Silver noticed Pearl climb on the chair next to him. She started meowing irritabely at him, which quite annoyed Silver a bit. He sighed a bit & looked at Pearl. "Quiet." He said calmly.

That Vulpix...what was TP doing, & why did Jake use it against him. How much damage it did to Aura. Unforgivable. Silver turned away from Pearl & looked no where but up.

Nideous

Years
    (OOC: And now, John's awesomeness must end. :D)

John

John walked toward the downed meteor. He could see something glowing inside of it. It was very large. Hm... He walked right up to it and peered in through a hole. He could see a small yellow pokemon inside, covered by the rocks. He smiled. That must be Jirachi. Shadow looked up at him.

"Jirachi! Rise, and grant my wishes!" John said calmly. After a few moments, he peered inside again, and Jirachi was still snoozing.

"Did it work?" Shadow asked. John sighed and shook his head.

"Hey, you great stupid thing! Grant my wishes! Now! Wake up!" John said irritatedly. He heard something behind him and spun around.

"Jirachi won't respond to just anyone," the man said. John glared at him.

"Who the **** are you? These are my wishes! Go get your own!" John said. The man started laughing at him. John stepped toward him.

"Ah, you moron. You know nothing. I am Malackai! And you are in my way!" Malackai said. John snarled and charged at him, now that his intent was clear. This man was going to steal the wishes! Not if John had anything to say about it! He had worked hard to ensure he got there first! Even to the point of damaging his hands. He swung an open fisted palm strike toward Malackai's face. Malackai caught his hand and flipped him over on to the ground. Shadow growled savagely and bit into Malackai's ankle.

"Worthless mutt!" Malackai said as he kicked Shadow as hard as he could. She yipped and went rolling across the ground, where she lay unmoving. John growled and got to his feet.

"Don't you dare touch her!" John yelled and tried to punch Malackai. Malackai caught his arm and elbowed it. A very loud crack echoed through the area, and John's face went pale. But he wasn't done yet. He swung his other arm at Malackai, striking in the face. Malackai hit the ground, and John was on top of him, slugging him as hard as he could with his left hand. Malackai reached up and roughly grabbed John's right arm, the one he had just broken, and John yelled as he twisted it the wrong way. Malackai shoved John off of him and got to his feet, still dragging John by his arm. He kicked John in the stomach three times and let him go. John fell to all fours and began coughing. Malackai then kicked him a few more times in the ribs.

"Bastard," John said feebly as he collapsed on his stomach. Malackai ignored him and walked toward Jirach. John tried to get up, but found he couldn't move. He rolled onto his back and watched Malackai. The man had done it. Now, he was going to steal John's wishes. But John wasn't concerned about that. He was more worried about Shadow, who still hadn't moved. He could just barely make out her limp form drawing in light and rapid breaths.

Jake

Pearl hissed and swiped Silver's arm with her paw, keeping her paws back so she didn't slice him. Sweety had been about to answer Aura when she heard Pearl hissing.

"Pearl! Come here!" Jake said urgently when he saw this. Pearl was still glaring at Silver. No one told her what to do. Jake stood up and walked over, picking up Pearl. He paused a bit and looked at Silver.

"I get that you're mad at me. Fine, I would be too. But when you decide you want answers, come find me where we had our little training session. Come on Sweety, let's go," Jake said. He walked out the door.

"Oh, I'm fine now! I have to go, see ya!" Sweety said sadly. She ran out the door after Jake and climbed up on his shoulder. She chattered at Pearl angrily. She had been talking! Why had Pearl pulled a stunt like that! Pearl ignored her as Jake walked. He soon found himself in the forest again. He sat down and called out Vulpix, who simply stared off into space. Jake sighed and pulled the little psychic type to him and began trying to get some kind of reaction out of him. He pulled out his brush and began grooming the little pink fox as he waited. He knew Silver would eventually calm down and come looking for him. He was ready.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Silver cringed from the pain that followed after Pearl's scratch & hiss. Jake picked her up & told Silver where he could find him & left. Aura followed them, hidden very well. He still wants to spend time with Sweety of course.

A few minutes later Silver & Kitten had changed back to their normal clothes. "Thank goodness I'm out of that." Kitten said cheerfully. Silver thought about what Jake said. Maybe he will see him. He want's to figure out some stuff. Kitten followed Silver out the Pokemon Center & into the forest.

Nearing, Silver saw Jake grooming the Vulpix. That negative feeling came back again, but Silver ignored it & appeared. "Jake." Nothing else. Aura appears from behind a bush, revealing that he was following Jake the whole time.

Back