• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if they were real? rated 16+ (just in case any adult themes come up)

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Malackai walked toward the comet and then stopped and looked down at John. "What have we learned here son?" said Malackai in his hoarse voice.

"You've had training from your... <ahem> step father, but I've had training from beyond this world. You wouldn't have been able to awaken Jirachi anyways. You see in order to awaken it you have to be able to sing to it with a pure voice." explained Malackai.

Malackai then turned to Jirachi and took a breath of fresh air, "It's a wonderful day for an apocalypse, so dark and cold."

Malackai then sang a song that was hauntingly beautiful that stopped the battle between Mordecai and Tydus and drew everyone's eyes to him.

"Oh, Death, оh Death, oh Death,
    Won't you spare me over til another year

But what is this, that I cant see
    with ice cold hands taking hold of me

When God is gone and the Devil takes hold,
    who will have mercy on your soul

Oh, Death, оh Death, oh Death

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold
    Nothing satisfies me but your soul

Oh, Death,
    Well I am Death, none can excel,
    I'll open the door to heaven or hell.

Oh, Death, оh Death,
    my name is Death and the end ïs here..."

The comet started to give off a brilliant light, death had risen.

(OOC: The song he sang is his theme song which is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DFR1RIXQW8&feature=related of course he sang it in a male voice, southern style.)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    John

"I'll get you for what you did to Shadow!" John snarled as he clutched his arm to his chest. He was in so much pain. He couldn't even get to Shadow to see how badly she was hurt. Then Malackai began to sing, and John knew things were about to get bad. But all he could do was lay there.

"Your singing sucks," John said quietly. He lay his head back and tried to relax. It was over. He was going to die. Big deal, not like anyone really cared.

Jake

Jake finished grooming Vulpix and set him down before he spoke. Sweety had made her way over to Aura and climbed up on his head, chattering happily at him. Pearl was laying on her stomach watching them all with interest. Jake looked at Vulpix, who was staring off into space.

"Alright. First thing is, don't be mad at Vulpix. If you want to be mad at someone, be mad at TP for twisting an innocent creature around so hard, and be mad at me for using him. I honestly didn't think he would be so powerful. I'm sorry," Jake said as he pulled Pearl ver to him and began brushing her.

"Now, here's what's going on to the best of my knowledge. The TP science team has been researching changing types on pokemon. They've made great strides, and Vulpix is one of the first pokemon effected. As you can see, there have been other effects," Jake said with a gesture to the fox, who was still staring blankly.

"The lab I asked you to destroy was merely one of the labs researching this. Vulpix and others like him are merely a byproduct of their real research. I'm not quite sure what they are really doing, but I promise you, I will find out. I have to stop this. I can't let them hurt innocent pokemon like Vulpix anymore. But, I need your help. And don't be surprised if you see more altered pokemon in battles. Some of the other members will definately be using them to fight with. Now, will you help me fix this? I'm not sure there is a way to fix the pokemon that are already altered, but at least we can stop others from sharing their fate. So please, I'm asking you for your help," Jake said, finishing his explaination. He looked up at Silver, and Pearl meowed loudly, indicating she wanted him to keep brushing her.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Aura was quite happy with Sweety. Her climbing on her head was a blast.

Silver listened to what Jake had to say. "Alright. First thing is, don't be mad at Vulpix. If you want to be mad at someone, be mad at TP for twisting an innocent creature around so hard, and be mad at me for using him. I honestly didn't think he would be so powerful. I'm sorry."

Silver thought about it for a moment. He was still mad at him for using Vulpix against Aura like that, but maybe he was only showing him what TP did. ... "I forgive you." He had his smile back on his face. Looks like he's over it now.

-

"I'll help, but where is it that we need to go next?" Silver asked after Jake explained everything that was going on. Hopefully they would train, & also to compete for the next gym badge.

Nideous

Years
    Jake

Pearl got bored and walked away from Jake. Jake took that chance to stand up and dust himself off. He looked at Silver and gave him a grateful nod.

"Thank you. There is a lab in Florida. Now, there are several gyms all down the coast, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, they're all over the place. So all you need to do for the moment is travel to the south, and you'll reach a few gyms and the the second lab. They aren't as far along as this one was, but they have been making great strides. Do you understand?" Jake said. He bent down and picked up Vulpix, who gave a soft grunt of surprise at being lifted. Still no trace of anything that could be considered intelligence. He was a weapon, and Jake wasn't sure how to help that. Well, all he could do was try and bond with the fox. He began petting Vulpix, promting Pearl to give a little jealous hiss.

"Oh, and another thing. Team Plasma Admin Jacob Brooks has made it his personal mission to find and destroy you. Do you understand what I mean by that?" Jake asked. He probably would have to explain what he meant.

"What that means is that I will conviniently be in the places you go to, so I should be able to lend a little unseen support. Stuff like what I did today, like help you find where to go and directing the grunts to other places. Heh, I'm not a good battler, but I'll be useful in other ways. And I'll pass along any information I find out," Jake said after a moments pause. He was slightly disappointed that Vulpix wasn't reacting at all to his attention. Poor little guy. Jake felt sorry for him. He had been through so much, and now he'll have to deal with Jake's plotting. Jake would set him free, except that Vulpix clearly wasn't able to take care of himself, and Jake needed him too. He glanced over at Silver to see what he was doing. He caught sight of Sweety on Aura's head. She was looking at his face upside down, and happily chattering away. She slipped and fell off of the front of his head, prompting Jake to chuckle a little.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    (Ooc: My second gym battle is at South Carolina, right?)

South Carolina, Georgia & Florida, all with gyms. Silver's destination was at Florida. That seems far away from Baltimore. Jake's big explination was a bit much, but Silver got the picture. Jake posing as Admin Jacob Brooks...he would be helpful.

"Just one thing. I'm sorry I called you a user back there. That was uncalled for." Silver tapped his foot on the grass while he was being nice. Sometimes anger isn't always good.

Aura witnessed Sweety fall from his head to the ground. That got him worried. "A-are you okay?" He asked worried, helping her up from the ground. He's already liking her more. No way he wants her hurt!

"But what if any of TP get suspicious?" Kitten stepped in with a question. Little did everyone know that somewhere far, a mysterious figure has been spying on them. Hearing their conversations & listening to their plans. With some data, he leaves & heads back to...a secret hideout.

(Ooc: 1. -.- I miss Cookie. 2. I know who the mysterious figure is. :3 )

Nideous

Years
    Jake

Sweety was laughing as Aura helped her to her feet.

"Wee! That was fun!" Sweety exclaimed happily. She scrambled back up to Aura's head and threw herself off again, laughing happily as she tumbled through the air. Jake ignored her, but caught Vulpix watched her and Aura with a curious look on his face. He soon zoned out again and Jake shook his head sadly. He pondered Kitten's question.

"Well, I suppose I'll either have to get myself out of it or ask for help, depending on the circumstances. And I really am sorry about having to ask this of you. You don't deserve all this trouble... And don't worry about calling me names. First, I've been called worse, far worse. Second, I kind of am. Third, I had it coming. I wouldn't have been surprised if you had come out here to beat me up. But, I guess that's the difference between you and my family. But enough about that," Jake said, trying to decide what to do next. Of course, he had to get himself assigned to the Florida Lab. Hm... He also had to do a little cleaning up of his own at the Baltimore Lab. Anywho, he had some work to do here. Looks like he might have to part ways with his friends for a short while.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Aura stopped worrying now that Sweety was 'actually' having fun falling from his head. He found it funny a little that Sweety was getting a laugh out of this. "Haha, you're funny!" He laughed out.

Ok, so Jake was a user. So what? "Hey. We've already dealed with TP before, so we kinda have a grudge against them. Besides, I've wanted to end them since the day in the tower." Maybe Silver's just bragging.

"Another thing. We're friends, & we'll do whatever it takes to keep each other safe." Silver must be serious to come out & say that. "This I swear!" Yeah, he's serious.

Nideous

Years
    Jake

Sweety laughed as she sat on the ground next to Aura'a feet. He made her feel all giggly inside. She was rather fond of him. She hoped they would be friends forever. She got to her feet and hugged his leg.

"I'm glad you consider me a friend. You're my friend too. I'll do everything in my power to keep you safe, I promise," Jake said with a grin. He may have been grinning, but he was dead serious. He set Vulpix on the ground and leaned up against a tree. Vulpix simply sat down and made himself comfortable.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    (Ooc: the second gym is at South or North Carolina?)

Aura stopped chuckling as little as Sweety got to her feet & hugged his leg. This brought a little blush to his smiling face. "Hehe..." Yup, his nervousness has kicked in.

The plan was set. The first stop was South Carolina, so the second gym awaits. "C'mon Aura!" Silver called out to his Pokemon, who shook no. Aura doesn't seem to wanna go. "Oh brother...we need to go Aura." Again he shook no. He'd rather stay with Sweety than to leave.

Nideous

Years
    (OOC: North Carolina is closer than South Carolina.)

Jake

Jake yawned and picked up Vulpix. Pearl walked over to him. He looked at Sweety.

"C'ere Sweety, we need to go. We have to go make sure no one gets any bright ideas and thinks about following Silver," Jake said. Sweety's ears perked up. She looked at him and climbed up on Aura's head. Jake face-palmed and looked at Silver.

"Ugh... They seem to be pretty attached to each other. Now what?" Jake said with a sigh. He looked at Sweety again. She seemed very stubborn.

"Oh come on Sweety! You'll see him again soon! I promise!" Jake said. Sweety considered it, but decided not to move. Jake sighed and shook his head. Pearl walked over and without even asking Aura, leapt up to his shoulder and grabbed Sweety in her jaws and hauled her back to Jake. Jake was stunned, and Sweety was protesting and fussing up a storm. Pearl ignored her protests and held her head gently her jaws as she walked back to Jake. Why did she always have to take matters into her own hands?

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    (Ooc: xD Then why was South Carolina mentioned in this?)

Aura was quite happy that Sweety didn't wanna go. That is until Pearl came up, hopped on his shoulder & took Sweety away with her jaw. His eyes grew wide & angry that he charged at Pearl & thrusted his Force Palm at her.

Silver only witnessed all this hollabaloo that was going on. He had an expression saying he don't get it, stupidly. "Eh...this is just weird..."

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Malackai walked toward the comet and then stopped and looked down at John. "What have we learned here son?" said Malackai in his hoarse voice.

"You've had training from your... <ahem> step father, but I've had training from beyond this world. You wouldn't have been able to awaken Jirachi anyways. You see in order to awaken it you have to be able to sing to it with a pure voice." explained Malackai.

Malackai then turned to Jirachi and took a breath of fresh air, "It's a wonderful day for an apocalypse, so dark and cold."

Malackai then sang a song that was hauntingly beautiful that stopped the battle between Mordecai and Tydus and drew everyone's eyes to him.

"Oh, Death, оh Death, oh Death,
    Won't you spare me over til another year

But what is this, that I cant see
    with ice cold hands taking hold of me

When God is gone and the Devil takes hold,
    who will have mercy on your soul

Oh, Death, оh Death, oh Death

No wealth, no ruin, no silver, no gold
    Nothing satisfies me but your soul

Oh, Death,
    Well I am Death, none can excel,
    I'll open the door to heaven or hell.

Oh, Death, оh Death,
    my name is Death and the end ïs here..."

The comet started to give off a brilliant light, death had risen.

(OOC: The song he sang is his theme song which is this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DFR1RIXQW8&feature=related of course he sang it in a male voice, southern style.)

(OOC: I'm only gonna bunny Mynh to get the story moving.)

The comet crumbled and the light flashed at it's brightest and exploded like fireworks, and when the smoke cleared Jirachi floated toward the sky and then descended into the arms of Malackai.

A childlike telepathic voice came from Jirachi, "Yay, that was beautiful, sing some more!!!" Malackai got a twisted smile and grabbed the little creature by the throat and started speaking some creepy language.

Some kind of stormy chaotic energy flowed from him into Jirachi making it scream. After the deed was done Jirachi floated to Malackai's side with an emotionless look on it's face.

Then a familiar voice came from nowhere and said, "Have no fear, me, Darth Vader, and a big horny redneck are here!!!" Malackai looked to see Israel, MiB, and Earl standing before him.

"After this I'm gonna kill you Israel," said Earl. "Bite me hick," said Israel. Malackai started laughing, "Oh I can't wait to hear this, how did you escape?"

"I called in Babylon Malackai, he freed us and then left. And now your job is done, hand over Jirachi like a good soldier of Legion," said MiB. Israel was confused by this, "Wait a minute, isn't this guy a member of Team Plasma?"

"Team Plasma, Human Alliance, Legion, I joined all three of those organizations as a supposed triple agent, but my real allegiances are to my master alone!" said Malackai.

"And just who is your master?!" came the familiar voice of Tydus. "That's where it gets interesting," said Mordecai. Everyone turned to him shocked that he was in on this.

"His master is the being that will finally rid this planet of humanity!!!" exclaimed Mordecai triumphantly.

"Of course he will," said Malackai slyly, "and your laws of physics with it." "I am the leader of a religious organization that worships distortion and chaos. And my master is the embodiment of it," explained Mordecai further.

"And now to end this." said Malackai, "JIRACHI!!! I wish for my master to be free from it's prison!"

A large portal opened in the sky, and the weather became erratic. Israel was shocked when he looked into the giant portal to see another world.

He saw land masses floating around in space, and the place looked... lifeless. And then a shadowy serpentine creature flew from the space and headed for our world.

It slowly writhed it's way through the portal changing form as it did. When it came into our word it landed on the ground. Malackai fell face first in awe of the creature. "Welcome to earth lord Giratina!!!" he said...

Years
    Guess who's baack~

Kitten bit her lip as she thought about all the innocent pokemon that had their D.N.A restructured for the selfish needs of becoming weapons.. A low hiss emitted from the raven haired girl's throught as she thought of the countless other pokemon this could happen too, all of the pain of practically having life ripped form your paws and to have only to be a weapon drilled into your mind.

A low mutter came from Kitten as she bit her lip. "How could humans be so cruel..." She let out a shaky breath as she came back to reality to notice the pokemon kicking up a ruckus.

(Hi guys guess who's back an kicking! Sorry for this being short but I'm not sure what to post..)

Nideous

Years
    John

"Gah!" John said in pain as he rolled onto his stomach. He pushed himself to all fours and glared at Israel.

"Hey, idiots! How about instead of standing there gawking you, I don't know, TRY AND ****ING STOP HIM! GAH!" John yelled as he fell back onto his stomach. Say what you want about him trying to take the wishes for himself, at least he didn't stand around like an incompetant moron! He managed to crawl over to Shadow. She was knocked out, with a large cut on her head. Blood was all over the snow. Her breathing was very shallow and labored. John fought his way to his feet, with her in his arms, but he collapsed again. Well, unless something happened, he was done for the count. And it's not like he could count on anyone else to do a thing. Yup, they were all screwed.

Jake

Pearl was hit by the attack and sent rolling along the ground. Sweety was thrown into the air and Jake caught her. She was not mad anymore. No, she was laughing about getting sent flying like that. Pearl was back on her feet and hissing at Aura. Vulpix merely looked at both of them with a mildly annoyed look on his face. A look that gradually faded to blankness again. Pearl flicked her tail irritatedly and began staring Aura down as only a cat can. Jake looked at Kitten when she spoke.

"I know... That's precisely why I'm going to stop this. Pearl! We have to leave, so stop messing with Aura!" Jake said. Pearl quickly snapped her head away and walked over to Jake. Sweety looked at him and then back at Aura.

"I promise you'll see him again really soon. But right now we have to go deal with the fall out from that attack and he has to go and head for the next gym. OK?" Jake said to her. She thought a moment and waved at Aura.

"See you later! Bye!" Sweety said with a goofy smile on her face. She really liked Aura. It was not the same kind of like she had for Jake and Pearl and Silver. She didn't exactly know what it meant. But she knew she didn't want to be away from him long. And she also knew Jake wouldn't make a promise he wasn't going to keep.

"Pix?" Vulpix said uncertainly as he looked up at Jake. Jake glanced down at him, and he was looking at him expectantly. Jake smiled and picked him up too. Pearl jumped up to his shoulder and stayed there.

"Well, I suppose I should be going. You two have my number. I'll see you in Florida, but call if you need anything before then. I may not be able to do much, but I'll help you guys any way I can. See you guys later!" Jake said with a smile. He turned and walked back toward Baltimore.

(OOC: You're the one that brought up South Carolina. I had to go check before I saw the North Carolina gym was closer. XD)

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Giratina spoke using telepathy; the voice was dark and ancient, "Rise human, you have served me well." Malackai got on his feet ready for his orders, "what is your command lord Giratina?"

"Restore the health of these humans and their Pokemon, I crave worthy opponents in battle!" said Giratina. "As you command," said Malackai. Malackai grabbed Jirachi and said, "I wish for every human and Pokemon present here be restored to full health!"

In an instant every human and Pokemon present were restored to tip top condition. Malackai then turned to Giratina and said, "what of my payment lord?"

Giratina then said, "It is as you wish." In an instant Israel and Malackai were sucked into the portal in the sky. They both were in the distortion world. The portal closed behind them trapping them there.

Giratina turned to everyone else, "you worms will now satiate my apatite for violence!!! Prepare to die!!!"

Mordecai smirked and said, "don't count me in this I want you to be successful." He turned around and hopped on his Dragonite and started to leave with the rest of his Pokemon.

Earl then broke the silence of the heroes. "All right boys, looks like we have a fight on our hands! It may be near invincible but I'll be damned if I'm gonna let this otherworldly THING destroy my planet!!! Go Leonidus!!!" said Earl sending out his Feraligator.

"Said like a champion, go Darkrai!!!" said MiB as his Darkrai took stage for battle. Tydus was angrier than everyone else, "this is for what you just did to my son! Go Mewtwo!" Mewtwo took the stage for battle.

Giratana let out a cry that could have come from Satan himself, "you impotent meat bags, I am the lord of anti matter!!! You may have legendary Pokemon but I control distortion, you will die this day!!!"

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    (Ooc: :'D Welcome back Cookie!)

It was now Aura & Pearl, angry at each other. They were gonna fight, until Jake called back Pearl that they had to go. Pearl hopped on to Jake as he himself whispered something to Sweety. After a moment of looking at her, she waved bye to Aura, which saddened him. He sadly waved his paw to Sweety good-bye as they disappeared out of sight.

Silver walked over to Aura & bent down, petting his head. "Don't worry. We'll see them again." Aura slowly nodded, & Silver returned him to his Pokeball. They will see them again. They're friends after all. Silver stood up, determined & looked at Kitten. "Florida is our destination. We should take it slow & head to North Carolina. You ready?" A light twinkled in his eye. You could tell he had no fear.

Years
    kitten couldn't help but smile towards Silver as she listened to the plan nodding her head, showing she was ready for it. She picked up her bag and slung it over her shoulder before motioning for Silver to take the lead.

"Should we ride Saber and Doom?" Kitten asked getting out the two pokeballs tilting her head to the side. "We might get their faster and the two are restless to get moving or do something.." The two pokeballs shook in Kitten's hands before settling back down.

kitten couldn't help but smile towards Silver as she listened to the plan nodding her head, showing she was ready for it. She picked up her bag and slung it over her shoulder before motioning for Silver to take the lead.

"Should we ride Saber and Doom?" Kitten asked getting out the two pokeballs tilting her head to the side. "We might get their faster and the two are restless to get moving or do something.." The two pokeballs shook in Kitten's hands before settling back down.

Though.. I do hope on the way here I can catch some more pokemon.. Or even try my luck at a contest or two.. She mused as she thought of what going to Florida and North Carolina would be like.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    That smile on Kitten, Silver knew she wasn't turning back anytime soon. She took out 2 Pokeballs showing them to Silver."Should we ride Saber and Doom?" & there goes the courage.

"Eh...fine. Just as long as they don't rush in." Silver reluctantly agreed. It was always gruesome to ride on Saber when you aren't prepared, but at the moment they had to head to North Carolina quickly.

"We might get their faster and the two are restless to get moving or do something.." Well, they do need excercise.

"Go ahead." Silver added lastly.

Nideous

Years
    Giratina spoke using telepathy; the voice was dark and ancient, "Rise human, you have served me well." Malackai got on his feet ready for his orders, "what is your command lord Giratina?"

"Restore the health of these humans and their Pokemon, I crave worthy opponents in battle!" said Giratina. "As you command," said Malackai. Malackai grabbed Jirachi and said, "I wish for every human and Pokemon present here be restored to full health!"

In an instant every human and Pokemon present were restored to tip top condition. Malackai then turned to Giratina and said, "what of my payment lord?"

Giratina then said, "It is as you wish." In an instant Israel and Malackai were sucked into the portal in the sky. They both were in the distortion world. The portal closed behind them trapping them there.

Giratina turned to everyone else, "you worms will now satiate my apatite for violence!!! Prepare to die!!!"

Mordecai smirked and said, "don't count me in this I want you to be successful." He turned around and hopped on his Dragonite and started to leave with the rest of his Pokemon.

Earl then broke the silence of the heroes. "All right boys, looks like we have a fight on our hands! It may be near invincible but I'll be damned if I'm gonna let this otherworldly THING destroy my planet!!! Go Leonidus!!!" said Earl sending out his Feraligator.

"Said like a champion, go Darkrai!!!" said MiB as his Darkrai took stage for battle. Tydus was angrier than everyone else, "this is for what you just did to my son! Go Mewtwo!" Mewtwo took the stage for battle.

Giratana let out a cry that could have come from Satan himself, "you impotent meat bags, I am the lord of anti matter!!! You may have legendary Pokemon but I control distortion, you will die this day!!!"

John

As soon as the wish was made, John leapt to his feet. He knew what was about to happen. He was going to have that last wish! Shadow leapt up to his shoulder, and he called out Tempest. Malackai and Israel were floating toward the portal to the Distortion World. NO!!

"Bastard! You won't get away from me," John muttered as Tempest flew into the portal right when it closed. He was going to kill Malackai, beat the hell out of Israel if he had to, and get that last wish! Screw revenge, he could get that on his own. Instead, he just planned to wish his mother back to life. She had answers. And he did miss her. Nothing was going to stop him now.

Seven

Seven was also restored when the wish was made. She picked herself up out of the snow and looked over. Her master was standing up against some weird pokemon, alongside the boy she had battled and one of his friends, and MIB.

"That's Giratina. He's awfully full of himself," Eight said with a huff.

"You're one to talk, Eight!" Seven said with a note of anxiety in her voice. She needed direction! She needed someone to tell her what to do. She ran over to Tydus and clung to his leg.

"Wh-what should I do?!" she asked, trying not to panic. Eight walked over to her and stared up at the large pokemon in the sky above them.

(OOC: Remember, Seven is a kid. And Tydus would know this. Raising his voice at her while she's in a panic would likely reduce her to tears, so bare that in mind. XD)

aspie3000

Unova Champion
    Years
    Israel hit the ground with a thud, "crap," he said to himself. He got up and looked around. He was inside Giratina's world, "huh guess I'm not in Kansas anymore," he said smirking.

He looked around for Malackai but didn't see him. Israel turned and saw John land with Tempest and Shadow. "Come to get beat up by me too? Stay out of this, this is between me and Malackai," said Israel to John.

He then heard a familiar laughter coming from the shadows. Suddenly a landmass appeared from the shadows turned completely sideways like a wall. Standing sideways on the landmass was Malackai.

"How are you...?" Israel started. "The laws of physics are completely different in the distortion world," said Malackai to Israel. He then turned to see John, "you don't give up do you kid? I guess i'll be killing both of you today."

Malackai then held out Jirachi, "I could wish you both dead on the spot but that would be no fun. Hmmm, I guess I'll just kill you after a Pokemon battle." Malackai then got a look on his face that said he had an idea.

"If you wan't Jirachi you'll have to catch me," Malackai said as ran across the wall and jumped from landmass to landmass until he was out of sight. "Alright freak, we'll play it that way!!!" said Israel following behind.

Back