• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What if...you didn't join PC?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I still would potentially still be stuck in a dangerous habit that a friend here pulled me out of.

I'd have more free time, but would be even less social than I am now. I never would've learned how to RNG. And, of course, never would have met my friends here.

Definitely worth the loss of free time and slight internet addiction...or maybe more than slight.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • I wouldn't have met so many of you awesome guys from various countries and backgrounds, for one! <3 I also wouldn't be as in touch with Pokemon as before and wouldn't have learnt all there is to know about Pokemon right now. Also, I wouldn't have come across the battle server and gotten to know you all better as friends. It didn't really change my life as a whole (except from a slight increase of my Internet addiction), but I really am glad I found and joined PC.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Well, I wouldn't have met so many friendly people in the time that I've been on here.... If I never joined PC, I would still have been on Romhacking.net, but nowhere near as talkative as I am right now.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Man, that's really hard to think of. Considering that I've always thought PC was responsible for turning me into who I am today, I'd say completely different. I'd probably be less social, more awkward, and probably be everything I dislike. Man, the thought of what might have happened is sort of frightening, truth be told. :I

Peter Quill

Star-Lord, Legendary Outlaw
    Years
  • I am more of a lurker before and I pretty much went here to kill some time, reading threads among other things.
    I've been here for four years and just switched accounts. I plan to most a lot more than before.
    I guess I'd miss out on a lot of my life if I didn't join this community :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • I already had a big Internet addiction before joining PC, but after joining I became even more addicted spending over 1-14 hours online sometimes, so in turn, I'd be less addicted to the internet as I was before. But however if I didn't join PC, I wouldn't know as much Pokemon fan as I do now. I wouldn't have meet so many wonderful people and made all of these great friends who actually shared the same common interest in Pokemon as I do. It's helped me be a bit more sociable too. So in a way, I'm thankful I choose to join PC. :)

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Well then I wouldn't be writing this post, would I? :p

I'd probably be a different person than I am today. When I joined PC, I was rather clumsy. I didn't know where to go, what to do, where to post, it was all a big mess. I've come a long way from over a year ago and whether I like the change or not, I'm still thinking about. I probably would be off the computer doing better things with my life- since this is probably the only reason I use my laptop anymore other than the occasional gaming/watching videos. I wouldn't of met the friends I have today, I wouldn't of had such great memories, I honestly can't imagine a life without this place.

PC has taught me how to be more confident and while I still act like my former self in a few ways, I think that shy kid from a year ago has gone now. A life without PC? You've got to be joking. ]:

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I actually don't know if things would be that different. There are other forums I go to so I'd probably just continue on those.

Back