• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What inspired your username?

hoperidesalone

guardian of the veil
    Years
    its the name of a song by the protomen! read my review on here for thou shall feel much more awesome for doing so. also the lack of spaces is chic and the lower case is my holy crusade against capslock which i've explained on here before already.

Youji

Game Designer
    Years
    charmander07 is just charmander and a 07 for 2007. But on October I'll called Phoenix Wright. It's the name of the guy in my Signature/Profile Pic/Avatar. In my community I'm just called like this. To view it click my profile. There is the homepage.:P I have no members right now.

Last edited:

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I got jealous of Kanna's cuteness overdose and decided to take her name and add the infamous -chan to it ;]

Oh yes,and Kanna is a character from InuYasha.Hurray for my awesome lack of originality xD;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    My username was randomly thought up of on the spot. I intended it to be a short username that didn't look too terrible or unoriginal... and this is what it became. I suck with coming up with usernames, even today :P

Croconaw

Herro dere :3 can i help youz?
    Years
    Before i changed my name to Croconaw my username was Lil Totodile.
    I jus liked Totodile a lot. And added Lil to it because Totodile is little. Thus, Lil Totodile.

But then i changed it to Croconaw. Because it sounds better. XD

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    My ex-girlfriend and her friend used to call me Davey because of some book. The name stuck and when i made this profile it was still being used. That was about two years ago now and I and nobody calls me that anymore. :P The "-Kun" part is for the same reason that everyone who isn't Japanese puts it or "-Chan" on the end of their name! XD

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    A character from Magical DoReMi. (Her english name is Reanne if you are confused)

And it's also fun to say it.

Hazuki, Hazuki, Haaazzuuukkkiii. ^^

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I might as well post here again.

Kurogane is a character from Tsubasa. One of my favorite characters. Awesome.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Mine is from Chobits.

Sumomo and Kotoko are these two little robots,
    that are soooooooo cute!!

So thus, Sumomo & Kotoko. =)

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I've changed from being Maya Miyazono enough to the name of Asura Nirosuki= Asura meaning H**
    and Nirosuki only since someone has the last name Nirosumi.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    Eh. Well Porygon-Z isn't my favorite Pokemon, but I figured my other ones were already taken. I've always been a fan of the Porygon family though. I will be changing my name when I can because I get bored easily. It stinks having the attention span of a rotting acorn...

Back