• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is (going to be) your job?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2017
    i'm starting university in fall and i'm going to study translation. i want to translate french, english and spanish. basically, the only 3 languages i am fluent in lol

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023

What kind of dishes do you like cooking? Can you be my personal chef? ;3
    I mostly cook anything and everything, but I have been focusing on making my own stuff, mostly infused with oriental ingredients. Ginger can go everywhere apparently!

Years
  • I would like my job to be in a bank, so i can rob it, and stuff, since my college course is designed for me to work on a bank 8D

Years
  • I mostly cook anything and everything, but I have been focusing on making my own stuff, mostly infused with oriental ingredients. Ginger can go everywhere apparently!

Chefs are always nice to have as personal friends, hehe. I recently started cooking with my boyfriend and every time I visit, we must make crab cakes! Sometimes I wonder what it would've been like if I started a career in cuisine, especially a profession like a pastry chef. I'd probably be so overweight by now.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023

Chefs are always nice to have as personal friends, hehe. I recently started cooking with my boyfriend and every time I visit, we must make crab cakes! Sometimes I wonder what it would've been like if I started a career in cuisine, especially a profession like a pastry chef. I'd probably be so overweight by now.
    A lot of people tbat get into the profession at an early age rarely stay in the long run, and there are swarms of people in their late 20s that suddenly decide to start it as a profession, so who knows! Pastry Chef is a horrible position though, at least for me. I can't get into it at all.

Years
  • A lot of people tbat get into the profession at an early age rarely stay in the long run, and there are swarms of people in their late 20s that suddenly decide to start it as a profession, so who knows! Pastry Chef is a horrible position though, at least for me. I can't get into it at all.

Oh...I mainly chose pastry chef only because pastries are delicious and I'd probably make them for myself rather than using my acquired skills to feed others, haha.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I'm a full-time annoying sister and a Bakpia-lover, if that's what your asking.

But in all seriousness, I've always had a long list of careers I want to try out when I get older. For the most part of my life I've dreamed of becoming an author or a blogger, and around last year I started to get into acting. I also wanted to be a ballerina, mainly because my sister watches way too much Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition (ah, the drama of that show).

Right now, I kind of want to become a YouTube vlogger. I'm going to have to settle on one option at some point, obviously, but I'm way too young to worry about that. I have four more years in high school, and even more in college. The "author" dream still sits on top of my list, though.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • I'm currently working as a waiter on the weekly bingo evenings. It's not my dream job, but it's okay. It's not that I need the money, but it makes me able to say I've done something.

I have no idea what my dream job will be, but it's something within the field of my chemistry study.

Back