• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is so great about mudkip?

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    This page needs moar mudkips.

50_mudkips.JPG

That said, Encyclopedia Dramatica (NSFW) explains all the Pokemon related memes, although no other Pokemon is close enough to Mudkip in terms of awesomeness.

*~Fireheart~*

ready for action!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2012
    I like it cause it's ADORABLE, when it evolve's into Swampert though, I like it cause it's imune to electricity

Quagsire and Whiscash have exactly the same typing, but nobody cares about how they have the same typing as Swampert. Why does everyone like Swampert better than them?

Just saying...

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I hate Mudkip. Treecko is better looking in my opinion.

The only good thing that comes from Mudkip is Swampert.​

Gars129

Is now focused on other things
    Years
  • Oh come on how can somebody not think its adorable.

This page needs moar mudkips.

50_mudkips.JPG

That said, Encyclopedia Dramatica (NSFW) explains all the Pokemon related memes, although no other Pokemon is close enough to Mudkip in terms of awesomeness.
    For the record, my luv for mudkipz is because he was my 1st pokemon, not cause of the meme. Nintendo actually put the other starters above him. Why do you think Brock had him, almost never appeared and never became Swampert. :no:
    Quagsire and Whiscash have exactly the same typing, but nobody cares about how they have the same typing as Swampert. Why does everyone like Swampert better than them?

Just saying...

Cause Swampy has much better stats than the others, thus making it better in competitive battle. Plus, it looks more badass.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Why was this moved here? It used to be in the DP section, you would've thought they would move it to Pokemon General. Well, Brock's Mudkip was hardly ever shown. Is this a Mudkip picture thread? I have a few, but you can find them anywhere, really

mudkipsquad.jpg

pokemonmudkipawesome.gif

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen today
    The ''so i herd you leik mudkipz'' meme originated from 4chan which starts with this guy asking this dude who's dressed up as Ash if he likes mudkips and ends with ''So I ask you, do you like mudkips?''
    I like mudkip and it's my favourite water starter.

.Psyke

A Boy and His Alakazam
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 29, 2009
    ''The term Internet meme is a phrase used to describe a catchphrase or concept that spreads quickly from person to person via the Internet,''

mudkipz
    basically, Its from this thing on DA, some guy had a mudkips icon or something, and they decided to use it as an april fools joke where everyones icons turned into "i herd u liek mudkipz"
    which became popular and started up a copypasta 4chan story, in which it became even more popular o3o

except no

Original post on /b/ which is now copypasta is about the mental deficient who ended up engaging in "intercourse" with a Mudkip plushie. The DA 'prank' came afterward.

I saw the actual thread D:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Cmon, how could you not like that sexy blue?

Umm... Well. It all started with a kid from school...

Ah forget it. Either Google the damn thing or pretend Mudkips are gods.

Last edited:

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 6, 2015
    except no

Original post on /b/ which is now copypasta is about the mental deficient who ended up engaging in "intercourse" with a Mudkip plushie. The DA 'prank' came afterward.

I saw the actual thread D:

I herd u liek mudkips heard that nobody really knows exactly which came first the chicken or the egg the copy pasta or the icon
    and that nobody really cares anyway, they're pretty much both part of the reason it became so popular

-----------------------------

anyways
    Just go to encycloedia Dramatica or know your meme, or whatever o3o,

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Because of a meme on /b/
    It's an old meme now; don't run around saying 'so i herd u liek mudkips' you'll look foolish.
    I'm being serious. Don't.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    Lulz, there's just enough room on the nickname thing to put SoIHerdULiek. Whenever I play the advanced games without using a starter, I pick mudkip, name it that, and then leave it in my box to rot. I like the meme, but not the pokemon. So, no, I do not liek mudkipz.

Back