• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the first thing you do when you get out of bed?

Sirfetch’d

Most of us HATE waking up in the morning, or at least I hate it. I have to get a shower as soon as I get out of bed to help wake me up. So what is the first thing you do in the mornings? Shower? Brush your teeth? Eat? Please tell..

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I usually brush my teeth or feed my cat, usually because I wake up because she's meowing for food.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    After getting out of bed, getting dressed... make sure pets have food, listen to a national anthem I can never miss this part (not just USA but any I want to listen too), then I greet any family member that are awake, and find out if I need to go out anywhere. If not, TV or video games, or music. I may cook breakfast, or go to a fast food place and buy some.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    After getting out of bed, I brush my teeth, get dressed, drink a glass of water, eat breakfast and start with the day's activities. It doesn't vary too much from this routine.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    I open my eyes. I usually brush my teeth, have breakfast & get ready for school. During the holidays, I pack my stuff & get ready to go to my gramma's house, once I reach her house, it's computing time.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Check my phone if it's not dead and if it's around. Otherwise what I usually do in the morning when I wake up varies from getting ready, to heading right for the van to drop of my brother, to just fumbling my way over to the couch.

And before anyone asks I do brush my teeth, but showers usually wait until afternoon because morning is often a 'get up and go' for me that I never have time for a shower until I get back home.

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    I usually brush my teeth, read newspaper for 15-20 minutes and then i get ready for school

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I usually just chill out in bed, thinking.
    When I actually drag myself out of bed, I stumble across my room and turn on my snake's daytime heat lamp.

Then I go downstairs and remain semiconscious for a while until I get around to eating breakfast (which is skipped if I have to go somewhere soon).

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2020
    I stay in bed for half an hour after waking up lol, it takes me that long to "adjust" haha. But after that I usually just drink tea in bed and then get dressed if I have to go somewhere, otherwise I just stay in pyjamas.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
    School days: Brush my teeth, get dressed, eat breakfast, get ready to go to school.

Weekend (When my parents are not home): Get up, turn on the PC, go brush my teeth and then go back to my PC which is read to use since I turned it on before going to brush my teeth :P

Weekend (When my parents are home): I stay in bed, turn on the tv in my room and watch for like 30-45 minutes then I turn on the computer and go brush my teeth and go on the PC when I'm done :P

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2018
    Check my phone, pee, brush teeth! Doesn't matter what I'm doing, that's what I always do first thing in the morning. I sometimes have breakfast but not always, it's a habit I'm trying to get into.

Depending on if I'm going out or not, I'll get dressed and do my hair.

Years
    I stumble around until I find my way to the shower, then I shower. I'm not usually ready to do anything until I've bathed and had my breakfast.

Sassy Milkshake

It's ok to cry.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 10, 2013
    I get up, hit the snooze button, and go back to bed.

After the second time I get up I'll go to the bathroom to do all the usual stuff.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Eh. Usually I'll sleep through my alarm, and it'll be half an hour to get to school, so I'll have to rush to brush my teeth, get ready, grab my phone n' all that jazz in 15 minutes and the other 15 minutes to walk to school. XD

Zapperz

colour swapper!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2023
    Ill get up and sit down by the bedside. Then Ill try and remember the dream I had. Then I draw out the dream as I go along.. Afterward I go do the usuals.

Ive been trying to have lucid dreams, and its been working.

Back