• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the first thing you do when you get out of bed?

Years
    I wake up. Get up. Go downstairs. Eat cereal and maybe something else. Go upstairs. Shower. Put on school uniform. Brush teeth. Get all of my books together, bag, coat etc. Go out to garage. Get in car and leave.

On weekends, holidays etc I usually wake up and go downstairs, eat, brush my teeth, shower can wait, Idk, these days are always different. My weekdays are sometimes varied too but that's usually how it goes.

Years
    Either get on the computer or use the bathroom. Depends on the day.

I generally goof off a bit on the computer before I head off to work on my morning shifts. Helps me unwind a bit.

Squidchan

The Lady Cthulhu
    Years
    The first time I wake up is when my daughter is crying for a feed, after that (usually about an hour, more if she's being fussy) she and I will go back to sleep. The second time I wake up I do things different every day. Depends on how demanding my daughter will be, I'll get things done when I can, though I will always make sure to brush my teeth.

Cinnabar

Fenniken is godly.
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jan 12, 2013
    I'm a very lazy person when it comes to waking up, so unless I shower directly after waking up, I'll fall asleep on the bus. After a shower, I'll skip breakfast, get dressed, brush my teeth, do other hygienic stuff, and head for the bus. Hopefully I'll have more time when I take my driving test on the 19th.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    The first thing I do when I get out of the bed is go to the bathroom. Sexy, I know. If it helps, as soon as I wake up, I get on my laptop. Not as sexy as the bathroom I guess.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Go back to sleep.
    Then I usually walk out to the kitchen and then walk back. I have no idea why because I'm not looking for food or anything. Then I usually wash my hands.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    I normally hit snooze for about half an hour, text my boyfriend good morning, and then get up to have a pee, shower, and brush my teeth. Then I proceed to toss clothes on, dry my hair, grab my lunch out of the fridge, put any misc things like my phone in my bag or pocket, and head out the door :3

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I grumble about how I hate mornings. Then I usually wander about my room in a half-awake stupor for a few minutes till I'm alert enough to go online and check my various accounts.

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
    Years
    Well...in a nutshell...

...First, I rub mah eyes, then I sit on the edge of mah bed and stare vacantly into nothing for a couple of seconds...I then get mah ass up, stretch...Unmute my tv, cuz it be too noisy and I don't wanna turn it off at night.

Afterward, I leave mah room, slowly makin' mah way to da bathroom, wash mah face and take mah morning piss; cuz at this point I be having da morning wood. lol

...I'm not ashamed I said that...It's da only way, I get it down. >.<

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    On a regular school day, first thing I do is check my phone for any SMS/Calls and go and brush my teeth, after that, its breakfast on the bed time, then, off I school I go, if on a non-school day, its waiting on my bed until I need to go and pee and then brush my teeth, so its like I am lying on the bed until I got the urge to pee.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    As soon as I get up, I usually go to my laptop and look through my E-mails and on facebook, text whomever texted me early in the morning or late at night and then I eat food.

:t354:TG

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    The first thing I do when I get out of bed is go downstairs and have some breakfast. Sometimes, I might check on my laptop and see what is happening online, whether it be emails or other things.

Years
    When I wake up the first thing I'll usually do while I'm still in bed is check my e-mail and Twitter from my iPod. When I finally get out of bed, the first thing I do is go to the bathroom. After that, though, it varies depending if I've got work or not.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
    Usually I do my business in the bathroom, find something to eat for breakfast, eat it while browsing my usual forums on the internet, followed by a shower and whatever activities I'll be doing that day. Typically said activities, on the weekend/holiday, are... spent on my computer or gaming system, haha.

Back