• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the funniest anime you have ever seen?

devilicious

dream
Years
  • Seto no Hanayome, that's for sure. I've rewatched it two times already, and I laughed even more each time.

Pani Poni Dash! comes as a close second, and so does Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Well the funniest anime I ever seen is Ranma 1/2, Pani Poni Dash, GTO, and Excel Saga to name a few.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
  • Pani Pony Dash! It is funny and great. I also find Azumanga Daioh pretty funny, and To Love... But... I find almost everything funny. ^^;

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    Lucky Star, Ouran, Hibamari Sketch, BLEACH, and a bunch more. Though out of all of those, I choose Ouran. :3

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Nurse Witch Komugi-Chan Magikarte. A lot of internet culture references, parodies of other anime and a bunch of interestingly executed breast gags. The anime is a bit weird but it just adds to the flavour in the end. :D

Years
  • higurashi no naku koro ni is very funny & cute :)

i have never laughed so hard at an anime
    it is thought provoking & intriguing

Saffire Persian

Feline of Light and Shadow
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Utah
    • Seen Nov 7, 2011
    The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya was hilarious, along with all the Full Metal Panics, Ouran High School Host Club and Azumanga Daioh. Awesomely awesome stuff.

Back