• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is the legendary trio in this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

what?

an 815 survivor :P
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    actually i'm confused between #s 486-488 (those multi-elemental pokemon) and those mew-like psychic pokemon. I hope they're not ALL legendaries. because... you know...

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Basically these Pokemon seem like Legendaries:
    The Psychic Trio
    Regigigas
    The Kirin thingy AKA Mr. 493
    The Fire/Steel Turtly thing
    The Hedgehog
    Dialga/Palkia
    Manaphy
    "Fiore"
    The Crescent Looking Thingy
    The Dark Pokemon that looks like a Ghost Pokemon

13 Legendaries!!!

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Well R/B/Y had 5 I believe
    G/S/C had 6 i presume
    R/S/E had 10 i think
    So yeah, they just get more and more
    :)

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Apr 8, 2012
    I think it't the three dragons, Parukia, Diaruga, and Giratina.
    What is the legendary trio in this game?

That'd be giratina, a ghost/dragon type.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    that's too many legendary pokemon. i thought 10 in r/s/e was bad enough because everyone was abusing they're strong lengendaries all over the place. it makes battling uninteresting. now they have surpassed the stat limit to 720!! it may be the god of pokemon, but geez! following on that, maybe this will be the last generation of pokemon. if they've revealed the pokemon creator of all pokemon, then it just might be the end of new pokemon...

also, i wanted to point out that maybe there are more than 114 pokemon. where's pachiri's evo in that icon list? i mean, it has to evolve somehow! also, the 'god pokemon' was found because the game was hacked into, so i'm starting to think that there are WAY more pokemon that are hidden in the game that GameFreak has intended to hide.

lol maybe i'm a crazy conspiracy lover, but i guess we'll have to see.

RLan69

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Well, Aruseus (Mr. 493) did have an icon, just like all other discovered Pokemon. I think there were only like 500 icons, and some of them were just different versions of Minomutchi, Minomadam & the slug pair.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Basically these Pokemon seem like Legendaries:
    The Psychic Trio
    Regigigas
    The Kirin thingy AKA Mr. 493
    The Fire/Steel Turtly thing
    The Hedgehog
    Dialga/Palkia
    Manaphy
    "Fiore"
    The Crescent Looking Thingy
    The Dark Pokemon that looks like a Ghost Pokemon

13 Legendaries!!!
    manaphy has an prevolved form, which idont think legend daries have unless they started something new

RLan69

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    I know, the "Fiore" I mentioned. I have NO idea what's up with him/her/it...

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    Technically, Fiore isnt Manaphy's pre-evo
    When you breed Manaphy with Ditto, you get Fiore, a different poke from Manaphy

RLan69

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    I still don't get it...How could Manaphy breed a different Pokemon that's not a pre-evo...

what?

an 815 survivor :P
    Years
    • Seen May 23, 2007
    to RLan28: so that there will be not a chance to breed a manaphy to your own liking. sure, u may breed manaphy, but the resulting pokemon will not be as great as your original.

I think that's the message they wanted us to get. :S

so while there are actuall manaphy owners, those people will send out the second-rate manaphy clones to other people. they certainly made the game more interesting this time...

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2007
    The legendary trio? I'd say Dialga(Time)/Palkia(Space)/Giratina(Death), but that would be incorrect (I assume) seeing as there is a fourth Pokemon that could fit in along the lines of those 3 (Which is Aruseus, the God/Creation Pokemon).

Which brings up a question - Why on earth would you make a God Pokemon, and beyond that why would you make it so powerful?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back