• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What is the legendary trio in this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigerm

I GOT THE SPIRITOMB IN ME!
    Years
    umm hey as i stated in my other topic..............giratina is the third dragon and is most likley going to be the pokemon opal main

Read it's decription:

Pokemon that is ruler of a world opposite to the world of humans and pokemon

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    When i saw giratina it didnt really strike me as the third in the trio, because giratina and hidoran both become available at the same time, are at the same level, have the same base stats etc, so I kinda grouped them together. But I suppose it makes sense three dragons

exactly it doesnt look like one

Gigerm

Years
    if they make opal or whatever the next game will be if it says girasol there as the legend someone owes free hosting for adult files

Midnight_Dragon249

AGUryuka/LOPvalkus/GUILxeros
    Years
    first of all,parukia is the main legendary for pearl like lugia for silver and kyogre for saphirre,and diarugia the same,but just for Diamond,so basically,no it's not

what about Lucario,and it's diarugia and parukia,not what you put in.

First off, Lucario is in the middle of the 'dex, along with some of the non-legendary Pokemon, not at the bottom, along with the rest of the legendaries. Meaning that he's not a legendary. If you all still don't believe me-https://serebii.net/diamondpearl/legendaries.shtml. Notice how Lucario isn't there. And, Dialga and Palkia are most likely English translations, much like how Rukario got turned into Lucario. > R = L <

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    First off, Lucario is in the middle of the 'dex, along with some of the non-legendary Pokemon, not at the bottom, along with the rest of the legendaries. Meaning that he's not a legendary. If you all still don't believe me-https://serebii.net/diamondpearl/legendaries.shtml. Notice how Lucario isn't there. And, Dialga and Palkia are most likely English translations, much like how Rukario got turned into Lucario. > R = L <

But Manaphy, a known Legendary, is there too...actually, the real hint that Lucario isn't Legendary is that it has a true prevo (and, for the record, Fiore isn't one because it doesn't evolve back to Manaphy).

And Dialga and Palkia are just "de-fancified" versions of the japanese names.

BTW,
    Orre Champion said:
    first of all,parukia is the main legendary for pearl like lugia for silver and kyogre for saphirre,and diarugia the same,but just for Diamond,so basically,no it's not

But there's the inevitable 3rd game of the generation, and Giratina is most likely the one for that, so basically, Yes it is.

...not n00b, huh?

Gigerm

Years
    But Manaphy, a known Legendary, is there too...actually, the real hint that Lucario isn't Legendary is that it has a true prevo (and, for the record, Fiore isn't one because it doesn't evolve back to Manaphy).

BTW,

But there's the inevitable 3rd game of the generation, and Giratina is most likely the one for that, so basically, Yes it is.

...not n00b, huh?
    haha orre got owned
    w00t good job icha

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    haha orre got owned
    w00t good job icha

I just added onto what Midnight_Dragon249 already said. And I didn't mean to get this off-topic.

...Yet, there isn't much of a topic left, is there, now that the question's been answered?

Midnight_Dragon249

AGUryuka/LOPvalkus/GUILxeros
    Years
    And to answer the question stated in the topic, the legendary trio are the 3 little psychic types. Now, maybe we can close this before someone gets temp banned. jk,jk

Gigerm

Years
    yes the pokemon that look alike are always the trio lesson learned.............YES GIRASOL IS THE POKEMON FOR POKEMON OPAL NUF SAID!

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012

BTW,

...not n00b, huh?

fiore is a legendary go on serabi and look at the new legendary pokemon it wil have fiore on there with manaphy

Gigerm

Years
    fione isnt a legenddary it's a pre evo of manaphy that doesnt evolve so hense fione isnt a legendary but an imposter

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    fione isnt a legenddary it's a pre evo of manaphy that doesnt evolve so hense fione isnt a legendary but an imposter

it is not please go to www.serebii.net
    click on diamond and pearl (not pokedex ) and look to your right skim down the pg until u see legemdarys there you shall see it says Fiore is a weeker vergion of manaphy but is a LEGENDARY

Gigerm

Years
    Fione & Manaphy

Manaphy, the Prince of the Sea, is obtained via a Special Event that was available for Pokémon Ranger. You can transfer Manaphy over to your game. The Egg it is in hatches after a while into a Lv. 1 Manaphy. However this Manaphy is able to breed and when you breed it, it will hatch into the Psuedo-Manaphy; Fione. A Weaker version of Manaphy

dont see that buddy! where it say fione is a legendary

Gigerm

Years
    ....................im only going to go with it because icha said it and he hasnt proven me wrong yet.........

[Phantom Upheaval]

I friggin need new avy and sig
    Years
    They are psychic fairy trio.
    Or Mew-in-mask-with-2-tails trio, according to someone I know.
    Yuxie(yellow), Emrite(pink) and Agnom(blue).
    Yuxie has tankish stats, Emrite has balanced stats, Agnom has aggressive stats.
    Hope that helps.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back