• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the meaning of life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guitar God in Training

Glam Metal Rules
Years
  • In the words of Alice Cooper,
    We're only human we were born to die,
    Without the benefit of reason why
    We live for pleasure, to be satisfied,
    And now it's over there's no place to hide

Sums up life quite well doesn't it...

Senjistar

Dazzling ;)
    Years
  • I think it's well... love. IMO it's about doing the things, being with the people, that you love. Of course there are things you must do to for this to happen.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    No, no. The meaning of life is to CREATE memories for yourself and others. Have you seen the movie Final Fantasy? Mwehehe... anyway, they believe every person collects memories and experiences for the earth soul, Gaia. Well..... I'm not saying I belive in Gaia, heh. But I think we're supposed to enjoy ourselves as much as we can, no matter if we're born in Africa or Sweden. Nobody's life is the same as another's. We should give ourselves a great time, find somebody to love, make children, and die happy.

Of course, I'm never going to die. I'm immortal. Mwah.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • The meaning of life is to live the best life you can (not religiously: I mean making money, getting power, and having fun), then die, hopefully leaving your mark on the world, and if not... there's always more people...

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    I feel life has a different 'meaning' for everyone. Some may see it as a chance to have fun and live for the moment, while others may feel that they should try and live a long, clean life. I mostly try to mix the two; have fun, but don't overdue it.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I know what you mean, I want to have fun in life and be successful etc... but I don't want to be a drug addict or bad person. And I'm an atheist so there's no religious factors forcing me to this decision.

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    the meaning of life for me is to do as well as you can in this life, to follow your heart and search your happiness and the happiness of those around you, both in balance, in my opinion, what religions dictate about what we're here to do is not correct since religions were created by people, people with opinions, however, several religions contain a lot of knowlegde that can be used to achieve your goal^^

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    No bumping things after a month of inactivity allowed people
    *Reports*

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • The meaning of life is to find happieness and make new friends. Just to enjoy your life.There is always the ''Life is too short'' part. So a happieness life leads to ''Happieness 4ever''

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
  • the meaning of life is too fallow its cycle:
    b born,grow up,meet ur love,get married,create life,grow old and die

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • The meaning of life? We'll duplicate and have some great experiences and adventures in our life. After we die, we will reincarnate and it will be the same. It is called "Cycle of Time".

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2009
    Anybody say "42" yet?

Personally, I believe this quote sums 'the meaning of life' (although I don't believe in life having a set point, or meaning) well: "The purpose of life is a life of purpose."
    -- Robert Byrne

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • In my opnion....Everyone has their own meaning of life, we are all here for a reason and eventually it must be fulfilled! It could be helping someone, saving someone, saving the world (Copyright from PMD2 and PMD1 haha!) or something else!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back