• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the rarest card you own?

Years
    • Seen Jun 21, 2010
    idk which of these would be my rarest but they are all pretty hard to find

Shining Charizard (first edition)
    Shining Mew (japanese coro coro promo)
    Lilypad Mew (japanese rail road promo)
    Birthday Pikachu (japanese alternate art non-foil promo)
    2x Mew (japanese fossil expansion) (not released in english fossil)
    2x Shining Tyranitar (both misprint)
    1x Machamp ('crimped' first edition base set)

billios

Water Pokémon Master
    Years
  • My cards all got thrown out recently and I had to restart my collection, so my rarest is either my Steelix prime, or Latios EX delta species. If anyone could tell me which is rarer that would be great.

Raikou Trainer

Competitive Pokemon TCG player
    Years
  • My cards all got thrown out recently and I had to restart my collection, so my rarest is either my Steelix prime, or Latios EX delta species. If anyone could tell me which is rarer that would be great.
    I think Latios ex is rarer since there were fewer ex's per box (36 packs) than Primes, as well as Dragon Frontiers being out of print, and Unleashed just came out. If I remember correctly, there were three or four ex's in a Dragon Frontiers box with 10 ex's in the set, compared to five or six Primes per box of Unleashed with six Primes in the set.

Years
  • My rarest are probly, Dialga G lv. x (currently trading it with xatu holo on youtube for a leafeon lv X!) and Base set Holo Kanghaskan.

Years
  • >_> I got my Dakrai Lv. X,Leafeon rare, AND my Kangaskhan, (MAY PKMNCARDTRADER BE THE BEST!*hina*)

Well, just don't trade with anyone else over YouTube... as there's no etiquette rules for trading over YouTube like there is on PokeBeach.

Anceient Mew ;)
    Anyone jealous ;) :?

Not really, unless it's in mint condition, since they're still very abundant because so many people saw the movie.

billios

Water Pokémon Master
    Years
  • I'm pretty sure my rarest is no longer Latios EX delta, But is the Holo jungle Flareon I got a couple days ago.

vinylscratchp0n3

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Years
  • My Base set Charizard and Ancient Mew card.
    I got the Charizard from some kid at school for like, a Lotad, a Charmander, and some other common RS cards.

Back