• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the scariest thing for you?

Years
  • Refer to the title.

The scariest thing to me, is the fact that at any time, anywhere, my heart could stop beating, my lungs will lose function, and I'd just die there, with no warning at all, with nothing to be remembered by.

Psiiionic

RNG please ^-^
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2017
    Definitely the thought of me having to see someone being tortured :(

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    A knife piercing my skin and getting forcefully plunged into my flesh!!

Ayselipera

Okay well for starters aliens scare the **** out of me. I mean I can watch an alien movie or watch a show on aliens, but if I sit and think about aliens while I'm in my bed and it's dark out oh my god. They just creep me out so badly.

But as for something realistic I would say having to work at a job I hate for a majority/the rest of my life.

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • For me? When I step off of the stairs and I plunge my foot forward thinking there's more stairs. Holy crap so scary.

I know I lead a very boring life.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • I know this sounds stupid but my scariest experience was driving in St. Louis and ending up in East side St. Louis. That is one place a white boy doesn't belong. I thought I was gonna get shot. No joke.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Oh gosh, the darkness. Legit. It freaks me out being unable to see. I can handle closing my eyes, but total darkness is too freaky. I always feel like something's going to get me.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Normally I'm terrified of going up down a ladder - I'm afraid of heights..... my true fear is the insects that spread disease or infections (like mosquitos, and flies)

Add spiders to this list and you have all my fears in one place: scary/creepy stuff, falling, and failing at life.
    That makes sense, I used to be afraid of them too, now I just find spiders to be beautiful and exciting to look at, lost my fear long ago with them.

Years
  • This will probably sound weird but the scariest thing to me is being scared. The thought of opening my living room door and someone standing there smiling holding a knife ready to lunge at me scared me enough to want to sleep with the lights on just thinking about it.
    If someone were to come up to me in the streets and calmly say "I have a gun. Come with me or I'll kill you" I'd panic. But wouldn't be anywhere near as scared as I would be if someone were to jump out at me.

Oh. And spiders. Spiders can burn in hell.

Years
  • The thing that scares me the most is... anything that's hot or sharp.

Especially needles, ovens, knives, toasters etc. Because of this I totally fail at cooking.

This is why you shouldn't ask Hikari to cook something for you.

Back