• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the stupidest question you have been asked?

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    What is the stupidest question you have been asked?

For me it was:

"Do you get mail on Sundays?"

(I work in a call center)

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I was asked how many sides where on a dice (the normal cube ones.) and what 3x4 was.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    The weirdest question someone asked me would have at least 5 censors not even kidding >>
    So I'll go with this:

"Do you know the muffin man?"

And he was completely serious, he was looking at me like this: ._.
    We were at the mall outside a bakery... in the mall, and he asked me that XD;

HE knew the muffin man. He thought that was cool, it just came out like that I guess.

Last edited:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    "Are you really 80?"

I get that almost everyday, no kiddin'.
    Well are you? DD:

I can't think of any stupid questions off the top of my head. Just basic braindead questions like "What's 12+5?" from a friend (a math major XD) while working on math assignments and such.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    "Are you busy?"
    - Asked insanely often, but one of the most annoying was while I was moving a large wagon on stage around other large, moving wagons. (The two smallest wagons were approx. 12x4 about 20 feet tall, and were quite heavy.)

"Do you work here?"
    - When I'm in full black, carrying a clipboard and notebook, and with my headset on.

"Are you British?"*
    - After I talked about how awesome the Florida weather was and how annoying the schools were, etc

*I use British/Canadian spellings, but STILL. If I was talking about Florida whenever "we we live" has come up in all of the months I've known you...you would think you would guess Florida before the UK. ._.

Hawt Pig

OMG! That's 1 sexy pig!!!
    Years
    For me personally it would have to be...
    "Do you like girls?"
    I get that one asked quite often actually. It's irritating, makes me want to spit apple seeds at them. I guess it's better than being asked "Are you gay?" But not by much. What about you, Piggedy Pig?

Piggedy Pig: *oink* *snort* *oink* *oink* *snort*

Wow, people actually ask you if you're a real pig?

Piggedy Pig: *snort*

Ouch.
    'nyway. We'll be okay we're good at answering dumb questions.

Years
    I told one of my friends that I was getting a puppy soon and this idiot I hate overheard and looked offended, thus they ask me in a very cruel tone "You DO realise that your family actually HAS...TO...LOOK...AFTER...IT right?! o_O" and they were dead serious, they are normally sarcastic but as they fail at faking anything I could tell they were serious. <_<

My reply was (with heavy sarcasm and the biggest O_O on my face) "Oh, really? I had NO idea we would have to actually look after an animal you idiot..." I was baffled by how foolish one could get, he always tries to criticize insignificant things about me which make no sense but this created a new level of stupidity for him. -.-

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Just now, my mom asked me, "Twelve o'clock is midnight, right?" I guess she just had a blonde moment...

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    Iunno right off hand, but someone in my best friend's History class asked the teacher "Do you believe in gay people?", to which my friend responded "Psh! No, Alex, gay people are just a myth."

By the way, my friend's gay.

Spaekle Oddberry

this is why i'm hot
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    "What are your specials today?" or "Could you have me an apple cobbler ready by 3:30?"
    ...our home phone number is one digit off from the phone number of a local restaurant. We have a 4 where they have a 5. It results in us getting a lot of wrong number calls. These people are fun to joke around with, though. xD

And this one wasn't really directed at me, but it's still the dumbest question I've ever heard asked. For the record, I go to George Washington High School. Some bimbo in my history class asked: "Is our school named after George Washington?"

The following year, I started taking honors classes. :<

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I haven't been asked to many stupid questions in my life, except for one. I was sitting next to my friend in Barnes and Noble reading. I used to wear glasses to read (now it's contacts) , and we were sitting there and he turns and goes "Do you wear glasses?". He was dead serious too. I lol'd, and went back to reading.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    Honestly?

the stupidest question I have ever been asked is

'What is the stupidest question you have ever been asked?'
    Lol, only joking!

Erm, I think it was

'Do you live in a box?'
    It was some moron at my school, he is an idiot but I was like

'Yeah, I live in a box, you know, one that has a Plasma Screen T.V with SKY and internet and computers, get real Idiot'

I don't live in a Box, I have got a Plasma Screen, I have got SKY and I have got Internet and Computers (Duh)

Last edited:

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I have been asked a lot of stupid, silly questions, but nothing beats "Are you a boy or a girl?"

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    At my work, we are required to wear an odd uniform consisting of khaki pants, a white dress shirt, and a navy blue apron with the store's logo on it. At least once a day, I get asked "Do you work here?" by some customer. I'm so tempted one day to say "No. I just like wearing the apron" and seeing what response I get.

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    Well, in my case, the stupidest question that a person asked me was "Are you married?" o_O

I'm still young! Hello!?! I'm wearing a gold ring on my ring finger, but that doesn't mean I'm married... -__-

Back