• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the stupidest question you have been asked?

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    The stupidest question I've been asked is: "Are these your kids?"

I was with my 7 and 9 year old cousins at the time, and I'm fourteen and look around sixteen at most. *rolls eyes*

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
    I have been asked a lot of stupid, silly questions, but nothing beats "Are you a boy or a girl?"

Forgot about that. I get asked that alot. But I don't care anymore, I just say 'Guess' and walk away. I have long blond hair, a fairly high pitched voice and there is something on my chest and they ain't manboobs....

OMG it gets on my nerves...

Hakeen

-
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2010
    OKAY, THIS IS FUNNY...

In the Cbox, I said, well create banners then, or something along those lines. (Isn't that just HILARIOUS?! I'M KILLING MYSELF LAUGHING ALREADY... wait, what? You want FUNNIER? Pfft, you don't want much >_>)

And Scythe replied... "Yeah, but I'd have to download imageshack or photoshop to do it"

SEE?! I TOLD YOU IT'D BE FUNNY. Even though it technically isn't a question... but I hear stupid questions all the time.

SO YESH, THIS thread actually... yes, as you thought, IT ASKS STUPID QUESTIONS. YOU CAN ALL PICK ONE OUT FROM THERE IF YOU'RE STUCK FOR IDEAS. YAY!

Years
    I have another one but it's not a stupid question, rather a statement that my Mum and heaps of other people heard at a shop in response to an answer. Some man at a store approached someone who had a blue top on (the store uniform also consists of blue) and they asked "Do you know where (insert item) is?" and they respond with "No I don't work here." this triggered the man to become really angry. They yelled at their face with "WELL YOU SHOULD!". o_O

Caina

Nankurunaisa
    Years
    Well, there are 2 wierd questions that has been questioned to me.

1st: I was on my chair, drawing... when suddenly, the phone rang. I answered it and you know what it says???

ME: Hello?
    someone: Hello? Is this a text message???

To my surprise... is this guy dumb??? and it turned it was my friend "whoops" puts the phone back.

2nd: I was holding a red long hanckerchief from a friend cause he has something to do, so he left the hanky to me. At some point while I was waiting for him, a group of people with red hankies and many earrings went on me and said...

" Are you a bloods gang member??? " OMG, I was really scared for I knew I hate gangs so much I don't even wanna look at them... I said in a gentle voice... " N-no... I just, found this hanky... " and they just walk away... :O a big relief. So good they didn't bullied me... :)

Au Revoir...

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    "What's it like having your finger bitten off by a Tortoise?"

Completely disregarding the fact that I have never had a finger bitten off, if I did I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be by a Tortoise ._.;

A Snapping Turtle maybe...

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    I had a new member on my forum that asked in a thread how you post >>
    It was a long time ago though.

For stupid answers..
    We were in sixth grade. Gossip was huge. So in a social studies class, the teacher asked the girl the capital of New Jersey. She said Phillidelphia. :'D

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    "When was the War of 1812?"
    She didn't ask me this, but I heard it from across the room.

She put 1776. >_>;

Emo Kid Cloudé

Sinister Hero
    Years
    My friend, who's 16, asked me: 'which pokémon is the fire starter?'
    I replied: 'Unless you're colour blind... you're an idiot.'

Also, the most annoying question for me is: 'how r u?'
    It's the same answer everytime, and half the time it's totally irrelevant to the conversation.

Drakorn

[b][color=red]Skarmory is love[/color][/b]
    Years
    The stupidist one I ever had was "Have you been knocked off Internet?" Well of course, you watched?!

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    This girl once asked me...

"Why do you play guitar when you can just play Guitar Hero?"

*facepalm*

One, I play bass. Two, comparing guitar to Guitar Hero is an ignorant act. The amount of stupidity that person said to me is unbelievable, wow.

(I play Guitar Hero too, so don't get offended by this post. xD)

Years
    Some snotty kid from (at the time) a year above me came up to me, nose curled, and asked "Ehhh.... Why do you wear those clothes?" She said it as if I was dressed as a clown. I was wearing a zip-up jumper, black trousers and regular shoes - school dress code.

I would have laughed now at the mere stupidity of the question but back then when I must have been 12 or 13 I wasn't used to it and was more sensitive to the disgust in her voice more than anything.

Back