• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What is the worst thing you have done?

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    For me the worst thing is I once locked someone in a cupboard at my old school. It was a girl who I didn't like and I saw she was in the cupboard getting books and the keys were still in the door so I locked the door! Later on I think someone heard her and got her out. Luckily she didn't see it was me who locked it so I didn't get in trouble.

shot571

lmfao that was good. hmm for me it was probably actually tbh i havent done many bad things just stupid things.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    The worst thing I have done...........
    I guess it would be when I actually fell in love with someone who lied to me.
    We went out for a year, and she said "I never loved you, I was just trying to get my ex bf jealous." and then she just walked away. It really hurt me.

The worst thing I did to someone was beating them up. I don't regret it but I did get banned from the gym for a year. He was making fun of my dead grandfather and I just went off on him, I broke his nose and hand, but I did hurt my knuckle in the process haha.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • The worst thing I ever did was hands down being flexible with my beliefs on right and wrong combined with ignorance of logic in favor of being liked or correct in the eyes of others. This lead to someone's death on my hands.

Paper Ghost

[torn to shreds]
    Years
  • Acted like a complete and total jerk to people I knew in real life, and pretty much pushed everyone away from me.

As for self-inflicted worst things, my eating habits in my first year of middle school. :C

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • The worst thing I have ever done was probably when I stole one of my neighbor's cell phone. I can't really remember why I stole it or if I had plans to return it or not but I acctently dropped it in a mud puddle and didn't bother to get it out.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I got my supervisor from my first job fired because he just rubbed me (and everyone else in the department) the wrong way. He was replaced by a buddy of mine. :D

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • The worst thing I've ever done is that I've killed a kitten with a jackhammer. I was so angry at that time because it was ruining my precious vegetable patch, by pooping on top of one my cauliflowers and scratching one of the soft spined cactus I had. I kinda resented that event though.

mr. ck

कुछ मीठा हो जाये
    Years
  • @Gawain... That must have been horrible :/

The worst thing that I have done is probably... breaking the same girls heart 3-4 times in the same month... I feel like a horrible person for doing that.

Fluorii

V.I.P.
    Years
  • I annoyed my college roommate to death by having my then boyfriend sleepover with me every night. I woke her up a lot. Man, I woke the person who lived nextdoor up a lot.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    ^wow lmao

The worst thing I remember doing was when I was 7 years old I stole a $20 bill from my mom. Idk why I even needed 20 dollars at the time. But on my way out the door trying to hurry to my bus stop...my mom called me back in before I could go. She didn't explain why but she dug in all my pockets and took back that $20 bill. I got on the bus crying that morning as you all could have imagined the consiquences for my actions.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    For me the worst thing is I once locked someone in a cupboard at my old school. It was a girl who I didn't like and I saw she was in the cupboard getting books and the keys were still in the door so I locked the door! Later on I think someone heard her and got her out. Luckily she didn't see it was me who locked it so I didn't get in trouble.

You didn't feel guilty for not owning up to it? Or even just for doing it?

As for me... I've done a lot of things wrong, most of the time not even knowing they were wrong and thinking they were right. Such as the time I swore down the phone at my grandma. I made her cry. But at the time I was depressed, suicidal and I would say not in full control of myself. And I thought I had done the right thing because I truly believed she deserved it. Oh how wrong I was. I have forgiven myself, my grandma has forgiven me, we are pals now.

Another time I tortured a wasp to death. Same situation, except this time I knew I wasn't doing the right thing. I was just emotionally disturbed and feeling sadistic. I still haven't been able to forgive myself for that one.

Another was drinking alcohol. Especially under the age limit. I was smashed, and my parents knew it. Let's just say I don't touch alcohol any more, and by my own choice too. It just makes me feel awful now. I think that one incident made me hyper sensitive to it.

I'm sure there's other things I've done, I just can't think of any off the top of my head. I can't think of a "worst" situation either.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
  • The worst thing I've ever done to myself would probably be subconsciously pushing my best friend away until she hated me. ATM I'm dead to her and we haven't spoken in a year, it still hurts like hell. It's like losing someone you really care about, someone who inspires you with every action they take, and knowing you've lost them because they hate your guts and there's no one to blame for it but yourself. There's was no real closure, so I never really began to get over it. :/

The worst thing I've done to someone else? Shoplifted about $200 worth of merchandise from a pharmacy when I was in middle school. I got kicked out but I went back in spouting fake tears just so they wouldn't call my mother.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I accidentally broke my brothers nose when we were about 7 and 5. We were playing around and I jumped on him from the bed and kneed him right in the nose. Blood everywhere. I cried and hid in the bathroom for a good two hours.

I'm glad I didn't kill him, because I hit his nose up and if I did that hard enough, it could've pushed to his brain and I wouldn't be able to cope with that.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • hmmm what was the worst thing ive ever done?
    lets see..
    ive had beer
    ive smoked
    id rather not say
    i stole stuff from stores
    i broke hearts and made mistakes
    i.. hmm theres prob more. and i regret everything

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    thinking my father dying was impossible, so i never properly said goodbye to him. i don't blame myself or anything, i wasn't very experienced in reality and it was all too surreal. but its the one thing i wish i would go back in time to change. the rest of my decisions, regardless of the results, i'm content with.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Aww animal death, etc, in this thread makes me sad yet I forget the worst thing I've done was kill an animal too. D:

Um...I was chasing after my budgie once yeaaaars ago and then my quail got in the way and I didn't see him since I wasn't looking down. I thought I stepped on a sponge. And...then I saw him die and I was so sad. ILUBEETROOT1 ;______________;

Omg this makes me sad now. D:

Back